There's a speed hackers in the game!!!

• Dev Reply
    • Madma schrieb:

Would you explain the reasons you think they're using a hack, please? It could be, but the most of times people believe a player is hacking the game while he/she is only using well chained effects...
      Obviously i cant comment on the OP incident but i myself have witnesed these speedhacks in albion for sevral years so they do exists, they also have radar and esp hacks to show u where players are before being on screen view.
    • Madma schrieb:

Would you explain the reasons you think they're using a hack, please? It could be, but the most of times people believe a player is hacking the game while he/she is only using well chained effects...

A year ago they were also on the west server.
      Do it for instance content only!

Each tick of a DoT now puts the original caster into combat again (currently they only get into combat on the first application of the DoT)
    • Hello,

Thank you for the report! Please use the "report" function in the game to notify us about cheaters. If it's someone in the Mists, it would be harder to find them by the video alone, but with the Report function you can be sure that the player will be caught.

To send a report, click on their avatar and choose "Report" in a drop-down menu.

We're currently working on a solution to stop those cheaters from appearing in the game.
    • SirisLi schrieb:

Hello,

Thank you for the report! Please use the "report" function in the game to notify us about cheaters. If it's someone in the Mists, it would be harder to find them by the video alone, but with the Report function you can be sure that the player will be caught.

To send a report, click on their avatar and choose "Report" in a drop-down menu.

We're currently working on a solution to stop those cheaters from appearing in the game.
      Seems like you guys really don't understand how these cheaters behave. Report by click the avartar?

Firstly, some of them simply won't appear in your screen, how can you "click the avartar"?
      Secondly, the first thing we meet a cheater is instantly run, click a few buttons and do a report? Will you guys return the gears if we get killed?

Why you can't provide a button in the in-game kill details to report the player? But ask people to do a report when they are chased by some cheaters?

And I've tried to email you guys for support, with screenshot on in-game kill details. Guess what? You guys ask me to provide a killboard link for the kill while your killboard is down forever.
    • And I've tried to email you guys for support, with screenshot on in-game kill details. Guess what? You guys ask me to provide a killboard link for the kill while your killboard is down forever.

I fully agree with this one. I met 4hackers in5day. Die more than 50m ,but GM wont do anything , except asking you to provide an impossible thing to do, provide killboard link.

We are just topup to killed by Hackers. And GM will only forever ask you to provide dead record while your killboard is trashed .

FULLY DISSAPOINTED WITH HOW YOU GUY SETTLE THIS THING.

4times I sent ticket , GM reply me the same thing
    • so is SBI going to be refunding our silver we have all lost to hackers or are they just not caring if we quot game and keep our money? CN a mod comment please?

I have lost in the region of 30mil silver and its just unacceptable . I know yous don't refund for server disconnected issues and I lost 10mil to those 3 times . So I have already uninstall game but if I get my money back I would love to keep playing.
    • CDEEK5 schrieb:

so is SBI going to be refunding our silver we have all lost to hackers or are they just not caring if we quot game and keep our money? CN a mod comment please?

I have lost in the region of 30mil silver and its just unacceptable . I know yous don't refund for server disconnected issues and I lost 10mil to those 3 times . So I have already uninstall game but if I get my money back I would love to keep playing.
      They won't bro. THEY will just ask you to provide DEAD history from their killboard while their killboard are forever down :) and reply the same thing *LOOP*
    • chiap schrieb:

CDEEK5 schrieb:

so is SBI going to be refunding our silver we have all lost to hackers or are they just not caring if we quot game and keep our money? CN a mod comment please?

They won't bro. THEY will just ask you to provide DEAD history from their killboard while their killboard are forever down :) and reply the same thing *LOOP*
      But surly a screenshot of your death stats should be sufficient for them to see the details they need. They also have admin access to their server logs and could find any information they need with a simple character name search.

I have run many servers both for gaming and business and I for a fact know when you run any server you have absolutely got the tools to read logs and see any information.