Curse's Q

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• There are a couple things they could do to potentially push cursed into a better position position.

1. Range increase as mentioned, would allow the cursed to do some damage without playing dangerously close.

2. Push the class into more of a bruiser mage. Lower the range by maybe 1m, and add a portion to the Q that heals. Ex.

Cast a vile curse on an enemy. Deals 50 damage, and heals the caster for 5 every 2 seconds, for 10 seconds. (Can stack up to 4 times)

3. Push the class heavily into a debuff role, and have better options for spreading curse. Make the W’s different AoEs which debuff all enemies in a large radius around the caster based on their stacks.
    • As a curse main player I know a lot of problems with curse atm

I feel curse was pushed in the right direction with the desecrate but there not pushing it to gvg

If they buff curse then 1H curse is solo meta

So curse is in a weird spot right now where if they make it gvg playable then the solo meta is really fucked

Maybe just adding a range value 11 wont completely break the solo meta so this is fine

But I dont really know what they can do my self without nerfing 1h curse
    • dont forget curse got even more obsolete in group play outside of pve with nimues new deadly shot ...
      armor piercer is stronger reductionwise but loses if u compare cd and other benefits the weapon has (cleanse - longbows can be stacked to have 3s reapplication time (for full stacks) with 3 longbows while not losing out on team dmg - stacking curse? lol)
      -> curse Q not good for pvp of 10+, (long)bow no prob
      -> curse W debatable but imo with nimue they all suck, armor piercer < deadly shot; desecrate < arrow of light; cursed beam?; grudge with clipping issue?; dark matter?
      -> E doesnt benefit from stacking curses, longbow E/wailing bow E doesnt mind stacking, besides most fights are too fastpaced nowadays to need a demonic i feel
    • Kayl schrieb:

dont forget curse got even more obsolete in group play outside of pve with nimues new deadly shot ...
      armor piercer is stronger reductionwise but loses if u compare cd and other benefits the weapon has (cleanse - longbows can be stacked to have 3s reapplication time (for full stacks) with 3 longbows while not losing out on team dmg - stacking curse? lol)
      -> curse Q not good for pvp of 10+, (long)bow no prob
      -> curse W debatable but imo with nimue they all suck, armor piercer < deadly shot; desecrate < arrow of light; cursed beam?; grudge with clipping issue?; dark matter?
      -> E doesnt benefit from stacking curses, longbow E/wailing bow E doesnt mind stacking, besides most fights are too fastpaced nowadays to need a demonic i feel
      Your thinking of Zvz

All they have to do to make curse viable in zvz is rework lifecurse into a zvz weapon

And fix cursed skulls damage in zvz
    • personally id like to see 1h curses E redesigned, its issues have been listed often enough, id just like to add that for me it feels too similar to dagger pairs E; max stack Q for max dmg E causing both to lose their Q-benefits (armor pierce vs dmg), as a curse main im probably biased but curse looks way weaker here^^

if devs want to keep 1h curse as a weapon with burst E it could maybe be done as a burst dot (vile curse deals x% more dmg for 3-4s on "Eed" target [so not abusable with sickle])
      or introduce new mechanics, like this:
      current E dmg 1200

new mechanic: Q-cd reduced to 1s (for duration of E/until 4 stacks are consumed)
      reapplication of vile curse on single target deals 300 dmg and reduces stack-count by 1 (so max dmg 4x300 = same dmg as of now minus increased reapplication time)
      but if target gets healed by non-hot [heal over time] weapon-Q (so holy) the stack-count gets reduced by 1 and the healer suffers 400 dmg/gets silenced after next cast/heals have increased energy cost/suffers some other disadvantage (only 1 option of course^^)

im a fan of lifesteal but it would probably be broken (in niche scenarios) in albion
      "weapon enchantments", like allies next x attacks (maybe Qs too?) cleave would also be a nightmare balancewise :/

but im sure there are other fun options than the current version :)

edit: clarified a few ideas

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von Kayl ()

• Kayl schrieb:

tabooshka schrieb:

curse is fine, stop overbuffing

Theat schrieb:

Cursed is pretty strong right now if played right.

But it could use some more utility or a little buffage, not a lot.
      u dont mind telling me how to play curse in pvp encounters of 10+ on each side while being at least halfway useful? and why i shouldnt just bring another longbow?
      Curse is not fine

Go grab a cursed weapon and try and do something in a zvz
    • Kayl schrieb:

tabooshka schrieb:

RottenH20 schrieb:

lemme grab that damnation
      have u even played this year?
      Actually yeah I have and I dont know what game your playing but what cursed weapon is remotely good in zvz? I mean like longbow/brimstone/wailing/seige What cursed weapon is as good at that in zvz?

Edit:

I even made a post on what they should do with cursed weapons for ZvZ

Also how does me complaining mean that I want the weapon broken? Like if it was broken back then and nerfed to hard I dont see why that means I want it to go back to how it was broken.
    • RottenH20 schrieb:

Kayl schrieb:

tabooshka schrieb:

RottenH20 schrieb:

Actually yeah I have and I dont know what game your playing but what cursed weapon is remotely good in zvz? I mean like longbow/brimstone/wailing/seige What cursed weapon is as good at that in zvz?
      Edit:

Also how does me complaining mean that I want the weapon broken? Like if it was broken back then and nerfed to hard I dont see why that means I want it to go back to how it was broken.

I can say the same thing about a lot of weapon lines...dagger for instance....what dagger is anywhere near longbow/brimstone/wailing/siege bow?????

Maybe just not all weapon lines are meant to be played in ZvZ? At least there WAS a point in time when curse was good for ZvZ some weapons have never been good for it.
    • ViLEuo schrieb:

RottenH20 schrieb:

Kayl schrieb:

tabooshka schrieb:

RottenH20 schrieb:

Actually yeah I have and I dont know what game your playing but what cursed weapon is remotely good in zvz? I mean like longbow/brimstone/wailing/seige What cursed weapon is as good at that in zvz?Edit:

I can say the same thing about a lot of weapon lines...dagger for instance....what dagger is anywhere near longbow/brimstone/wailing/siege bow?????

Maybe just not all weapon lines are meant to be played in ZvZ? At least there WAS a point in time when curse was good for ZvZ some weapons have never been good for it.
      Daggers have bloodletter specterjacket guardian boots?