BloodLetters going to be nerfed?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• ill just copy/paste few of my posts. I am too lazy.
      --------------------
      While Bloodletter is broken - use it too,and make the bank. And this "while" will be for a long time.

Dedicated to defenders of BL- Don't try to convince in opposite ,telling me or others that this weapon is balanced. Just dont waste your time

There will be always something stronger or flexible (weapons or setups) from patch to patch, which is literally called META. But the problem with BL - that its on the top of the open world weapon list for a long time. The only good thing - such threads could accelerate the nerf process.
      ---------------------
      1. Price
      2. One handed
      3. Tones of mobility
      4. High native damage ( because its artifact dagger-line weapon. With HIGHEST in the game defense penetration. As a result high DMG from Q-2 sec cd. )
      5. The only weapon from dagger lane which give you HP bonus.
      6. Possible to use almost in any build,and be useful vs any setups.( if you know what to expect from enemy and how to play this game )

And this is just few main advantages of this weapon. And do you know how much other tiny advantages this weapon have? - Hundreds.All depends in which situations you are , but mostly you are always above your enemy. And if something goes wrong - you can always got an option to run away and try one more time.

And im not telling that bloodletter user is invincible - all depends on lots of other circumstances. This weapon just above others in open world. Elementary game statistic would not lie. If you dont believe me.
      BL must be nerfed , BUT very careful. Otherwise Devs could kill it.
      Youtube/Equart
    • Neu

when I fame farm on roaming mobs near my claim, I absolutely need BL: it have okay dmg to farm mobs fast, and I can overextend enough from my territory to know, that I can dash-dash-boot-dash in case 2+ gankers will come for my stuff. Given any other weapon, that, "relatively-safe boundaries" are much narrower, that affects fame farm efficiency vastly. And then much more complex decisions should be used, like wanderlust+invis combo, that leaves me without poisons pots. So its just matter of efficiency, fame/hour, and choice of natural logic.
    • Neu

assassinBK schrieb:

Yea. I like idiots who said that wapon have everything is OK. :D

+HP
      mobility
      dmg
      one hand

I don't see any other wapons popular as BL and ckaws for PK.
      For me BL don't need nerf but need rebuild. one wapon can't have everything.
      - You don't have a reliable crowd control with this weapon (oh yeah if you take forbiden stab instead of dash you pretty much like a yes or no engage. You fail to link it then your prey is out and will trash talk you for how bad you are)
      - E Dmg is only with the execute dmg otherwise we does nothing. Q is good damage tho. No W damage if you take dash / no prey if you fail forbiden stab
      - E is pretty straightforward as people will use it when the prey in below 40%, dodgeable with adequate build and braincells,
      - You see a lot of curse, frost, 1h spear, warbow, claws (curse, warbow, claws even more present than BL.)
      - Yea i like idiots that got opinion based on direwolf ganksquad. :D

Give other weapons some nice mobility spells
    • Neu

I see no issue with the BL from the perspective of a player who has not played it but fights against it regularly. The damage is horribly weak. It is easy to destroy them before they get you anywhere near half health. 1h curse obliterates BL and just throw desecrate on them when they tuck tail to run. GG.
    • Neu

letwolf schrieb:

when I fame farm on roaming mobs near my claim, I absolutely need BL: it have okay dmg to farm mobs fast, and I can overextend enough from my territory to know, that I can dash-dash-boot-dash in case 2+ gankers will come for my stuff. Given any other weapon, that, "relatively-safe boundaries" are much narrower, that affects fame farm efficiency vastly. And then much more complex decisions should be used, like wanderlust+invis combo, that leaves me without poisons pots. So its just matter of efficiency, fame/hour, and choice of natural logic.
      And this is "good" logic. Wapon is OK because is the best :D buhahaha. OK so
    • Neu

I dont think it will get a nerf, but maybe if the devs just made it you need a target similar to claymore except it instant and still has same aoe effect of hitting multiple targets on the way as opposed to how it is currently an aim skill shot any direction, Mobility with decent dps seems to be the issue here when you simply cant escape/catch them with any other setup in game cost wise.
    • Neu

letwolf schrieb:

2 all whiners:
      if you think problem is Bloodletter itself, I'd say you alone wont survive 10 Double bladed staffs, whipping you simultaneously.
      So.
      It s no problem of particular weapon(bloodletter).
      Its a problem of ganksquads.
      So if its a problem of ganksquads
      Then nerfing bloodletter raises the skill cap for gank squads

BTW
      I dont see how me complaining about bloodletters means I should be able to fight 10 doublebladed
      It is a problem with bloodletter in terms of mobility. (It has instant cast instant travel abilities with low cooldowns)
    • Neu

RottenH20 schrieb:

Theat schrieb:

If they nerf bloodletter then nobody will ever force a dismount in this game, free running across the entire world.
      ?What
      ?

How the fuck do you jump to that conclusion?
      This just tells me that the only thing YOU can dismount people with is a bloodletter
      Further proving why they should nerf it
      Don't even bother with this one, he's just going to troll you until you quit the post.

Now about your post

The people who only dismount people with bloodletters don't see how non bloodletters are able to do it aswell, they simply haven't needed to learn/adapt/predict ect... because bloodletters allow you to disregard all of these concepts and still catch people. When it does get nerfed i have a feeling alot of players are going to really struggle in open world figuring out how survive/chase people without the stupidly broken mobility. We both play curse so have had to learn with a very poor catching weapon and we both know a bloodletter can stay in range with only his E and W while you have a full stack of wanderlust.
    • Neu

RottenH20 schrieb:

Theat schrieb:

If they nerf bloodletter then nobody will ever force a dismount in this game, free running across the entire world.
      ?What
      ?

This just tells me that the only thing YOU can dismount people with is a bloodletter
      Because it's really easy to run away from zergs and ganks if you're smart.

Without bloodletter, it would be easy for most of the players in the game to avoid ALL ganking.

Only the invisibility cheese-builds would stand a chance after that.
    • Neu

Theat schrieb:

RottenH20 schrieb:

Theat schrieb:

?What?

Because it's really easy to run away from zergs and ganks if you're smart.
      Without bloodletter, it would be easy for most of the players in the game to avoid ALL ganking.

???????

If you think invis and cheese builds are the only ones to catch people then you're just awful at the game, i could catch you with any build it's just my chances will be WAY lower than a bloodletter and will require way more effort and knowledge of the game but that's how it should be, a solid balance of people getting away most the time but eventually will die to smarter players or die because they simply weren't paying attention at all times. Next time you cry that a person gets away from your 5 man gank squad on there mount, try dismounting before you see a player. It's almost like you can use your abilities right away and have a good chance of removing there gallop and even killing there mount. But i'm sure you won't do that because that requires you to take a risky action of being dismounted meaning any group can roll up on you for a free kill, it's almost likes there's a balance to ganking when it doesn't involve bloodletters.
    • Neu

deviljim schrieb:

Theat schrieb:

RottenH20 schrieb:

Theat schrieb:

?What?
      Because it's really easy to run away from zergs and ganks if you're smart.Without bloodletter, it would be easy for most of the players in the game to avoid ALL ganking.

???????
      If you think invis and cheese builds are the only ones to catch people then you're just awful at the game, i could catch you with any build it's just my chances will be WAY lower than a bloodletter and will require way more effort and knowledge of the game but that's how it should be, a solid balance of people getting away most the time but eventually will die to smarter players or die because they simply weren't paying attention at all times. Next time you cry that a person gets away from your 5 man gank squad on there mount, try dismounting before you see a player. It's almost like you can use your abilities right away and have a good chance of removing there gallop and even killing there mount. But i'm sure you won't do that because that requires you to take a risky action of being dismounted meaning any group can roll up on you for a free kill, it's almost likes there's a balance to ganking when it doesn't involve bloodletters.
      You're the one "awful at the game" because you started a 30+ page whine fest.

I'm not the one whining. I'm counter-whining, stopping you and others like you from crying the game into nerfs and oblivion.

I don't want this game ruined by you and your type, just like your type ruined pre-Trammel UO, pre-Cata WOW, and pre-Jedi SWG.

Whiners should be ignored by MMO devs as a general rule.