What do you think will happen when we reach 1500 silver per Gold Piece?

• phoenix3980 wrote:

Many players will soon not be able to buy them with silver coins !

so many players will have to stop playing ... :/

I pity the new players.
      TLDR: Spend your focus to earn silver and spend your time to complete the challenges. The lazy people guide to maintaining premium.

Focus on your challenges and your focus usage. The challenges especially are a boon to new and casual players. They are essentially a wealth transfer from the more hardcore players to the casual ones. Specifically the potions, scrolls, tomes and mounts. If you get the weekly chest and the monthly mount, and are willing to sell the contents and the mount, you have nearly paid for your premium already. Hit your daily bonus 3 times a week as fast as you can and then just play the rest of the time normally. The chests are 250-300k pretty regularly, and the mount gets you most of the rest. Your focus should be able to generate the rest of the silver you need, even if you are just growing carrots.

It sort of sucks that you don't get to use the stuff yourself, but for some people its a pretty easy sacrifice for maintaining premium. Getting off the month to month premium renewal is also a huge benefit with Gold/Silver inflating. Try and scrape together enough silver to pay for 3 months at a time, and you end up with more silver to spend yourself in the long run.

I'm not the worlds biggest fan of leash mechanics in games, but the ones in AO are sort of trivial to complete as long as you have a plan, and the rewards are better than in most games to.
      Demon Lord - UwU
      CANCEL PIDDLE
    • phoenix3980 wrote:

Equartus wrote:

Dont see any problems ,you can get 4kk in few days ,collecting low tier resources + be under faction flag. Even without premium.

And im not even talking about regular players who log in 3 times a week for few hours. Silver is not a problem. You just need to know how to get it. There are lots of ways to do it. And if you dont - pay real cash. Even if premium price will be 10kk per month it will be ok.
      4 M in a few days ? Bro, you make me dream :|

I play 30 minutes per day ...cant' more (i have a true life )

What do you collect more under the faction banner ?

when I earn 200K per day I am happy... please give me your secret

Equartus wrote:

And if you dont - pay real cash.
      No, never !

I have buy the game, I would not pay a subscription.

But everyone does what they want with their money, I have no problem with that ;)

Thank you for your reply.

ExilMortus wrote:

In my humble opinion i can remember that there is a ratio between the amount of silver in game and gold, which influences the exchange rate.

This means the more silver there is in this game, the more expensive gold becomes.

Taking into account the fact that silver is not consumed (not really) in this game but only the owner changes, gold can only become more expensive.

Considering that the only silver burners are the island construction and repairs, apart from the lousy taxes in the market, the amount of silver in this game will increase even more in the future.

Without an effective silver burn mechanism, this is the reality.
      thank you for the clarification.
      You can "rat" in a dungeon and make 2 mil an hour if you are in a decent guild making your premium is super easy.
    • phoenix3980 wrote:

Here is one "trick". I thought it was temporary, but I see it still works...

Grind you 3 chars to Reaver level 4 or 5, does not matter. Also you do not need to have premium on your alts. Then rush the solo expedition on each character. The three Royal sigils sell for quick 15k each and if you give it time (sell order) anything from 20k+. It takes 10-15 minutes per character (+loot and reward). Then sell crops (10min) about 50k silver, I think. That should get you pretty close to 200k per 40-50 minutes of play time per day. Probably need a little roaming mob / gathering if you really want 200k+...

It gets very boring in the long run.. (probably that is why the T4, T4 sigils keep their price) but no risk brainless income. Still more fun than gathering, in my opinion :rolleyes: :whistling:
      IGN/Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Join Albion | RP Master Thread?

The post was edited 3 times, last by Ravenar ().

• Ravenar wrote:

phoenix3980 wrote:

Here is one "trick". I thought it was temporary, but I see it still works...
      Grind you 3 chars to Reaver level 4 or 5, does not matter. Also you do not need to have premium on your alts. Then rush the solo expedition on each character. The three Royal sigils sell for quick 15k each and if you give it time (sell order) anything from 20k+. It takes 10-15 minutes per character (+loot and reward). Then sell crops (10min) about 50k silver, I think. That should get you pretty close to 200k per 40-50 minutes of play time per day. Probably need a little roaming mob / gathering if you really want 200k+...

It gets very boring in the long run.. (probably that is why the T4, T4 sigils keep their price) but no risk brainless income. Still more fun than gathering, in my opinion :rolleyes: :whistling:
      Oh was doing it on launch =) Now im so lazy to do this :(
      Youtube/Equart
    • There are so many ways of making silver you really shouldn't have a problem making 4m to 10m in a month that's a lot of time. I can make 1mil a day without even really trying and not much time you just need to learn good ways in making money most people wont tell you how to make good money because then it becomes worth less in most cases. What I did was think on the best ways to make money and I don't make silver in just one way if your going to want to get up there in silver you need more then 1 or 2 ways of making money. I will give one way just doing chest in the blackzones and killing solo mobs you can make good money, the t6 treasure thingys sell for around 20k and they drop pretty much in every chest even the t5 ones are good to keep, I don't waste my time with the t4 ones @ all but there are tons of ways to make money just have to think about it and learn.