Goodbye Albon!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Goodbye Albon!

Loved the game. 2000hours, now the reason why i quit:

1. Too greedy company to buy products from.

2. Unethical business model.

3. Poor customer service.

Remember all you are paying CUSTOMERS, not just players.

I dont feel like Sandbox Interactive is delivering. Servers crashing with that size of budget seems shady to me. (hit n run?) ---- this is just speculation.

Good game, too bad for that reason. :(
    • Just an quick last note here before i go, the silver flow in server has majorly decreased. but the silver flow in general is now set way too low, this makes the game to COST actually a hell of alot.

If you dont really see it SILVER = MONEY.

Theres too little silver now in circulation the game.

"player made economy my ass" come on, :D i was fooled HAHHAHA but not anymore.

I hope the company changes direction but usually its too far away and its easier to ride along and let it crash when it does.

Silver needs to come from somewhere and most of it used to come from HCEs when the silver was actually fine after it was shitted on, that silver has to come from somewhere = credit cards.

The silver you have/use is not server generated, its mostly visa generated.
    • Every single time they touch the silver supply next happens:

There will be less circulation of silver which will make following scenario.

Credit cards need to back up the reduced silver generation.

When credit cards stop backing it up, everything you worked for will be less valuable and it will basicly set the server back for X amount of time.

Which will make everything you did for X amount of time to actually be rolled back because the board wants more CAPITA per customer.

Touching silversupply: Seeing how far the credit cards can run :D

That OVERCHARGE feature was funny, the guy who figured it out i must say that is what TOP TIER BUSINESSMAN DOES.
    • Esh schrieb:

So... Is that a "yes"..?
      He does not have stuff, that is why mad :(

edit: I understand his frustration. At some point gear starts to be ridiculously expensive. But until T6.2 or something everything is fairly reasonable. Just by farming one can sustain oneself...? Add a little trading if you are into that and profit starts coming in.
      IGN : Ravenar

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ravenar ()

• Right now the servers only silver flow feels to be too much on credit cards.

Market is so stale in albion :D.

Albion has now around 47% less silver flowing daily than it did pre merlyn (might be 5% off from truth either way)

This has hugely changed my experience as player, everything has become exactly 47% more GRINDY and hard than pre-merlyn.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von TheQUARTERSTAFFMAN () aus folgendem Grund: I wanted to add edit so i dont just spam this thread full of messages, this subject is very hard for me to explain to general population and i just want my message be understood: Buy a 1 beer from a bar, it used to be 1liter now its just 0,53liter do you notice any difference? Im so fucking pissed i feel like ive been fucking robbed over the "subtle" adding of silver sinks to places where it matters the most. Is like most of your taxes ur paying on government, it wasnt 30% in 1900 it was 5%, add 0,3% year no one bats an eye, add it for 100years ur fucking taxes have gone up 1003194918410times hope u get the point. Every silver sink added = credit card cash flow OR its from EVERYONES pocket in matter of hours put in and being shitted on. touch silver = touch ur money (this is actually something that company cant really change when they sell it for cash) everyone who want legal advice should counsel their lawyer for filing a credit card cash back. Im calling my credit card company, i suggest everyone who can see the trouble in this matter should take action. Credit card companies and steam might be very willing to looking into this. There have been alot of cases like this and i hear its not that hard to get online payments back.

• TheQUARTERSTAFFMAN schrieb:

Right now the servers only silver flow feels to be too much on credit cards.

Market is so stale in albion :D.

Albion has now around 47% less silver flowing daily than it did pre merlyn (might be 5% off from truth either way)

This has hugely changed my experience as player, everything has become exactly 47% more GRINDY and hard than pre-merlyn.
      Your experience, and my experience, are dramatically different.
    • If you think hard you might see it affecting you, some players it affects very directly, some players might not even notice (if you dont run excel to play the game and track actually everything you do)

This is a subject that affects on players differently, depends how u play the game, the change for you might be 10% very subtle, for someone else it might be night and day. it might be 80% less silverflow than it used to be :)

If you collect a carrots sell them in market ofc u would not notice that players cant actually anymore afford the expensive shit.

If you do 5v5 hellgates only and sell shit u get there u might not even notice.

But in time, you will notice unless they correct it OR if someone really coughs up that with creditcard.

This silver nerf actually costs the playerbase tens of thousands on dollars in a month for SURE.

If server silver flow decreases its very hard to be unaffected, think about it: Theres 50% less to spend on EVERYTHING. ALBION HAS 50% less silver. Nothing is fucking moving.

U might have this IMAGINARY value of your items, but there is actually so little silver in circulation now, no one will liquidate ur shit.

Except ppl with creditcards. Good Night now ill be back to see the replies tomorrow!
    • Sinatra.SUN schrieb:

So when you buy gold for rl money, and then sell that gold for ingame silver.

where do you think that silver is cming from ?

Sinatra.SUN schrieb:

where do you think that silver is coming from ?.
      Double quote for so PRECIOUS reply.

Man u stole my words, i thought when i started on june to play albion that silver was server generated mostly and people had alot of silver to spend, enjoy the gear and enjoy the game. That is the main reason i spent 2000hours playing this game. (THINK ABOUT THIS; I REALLY THOUGHT U COULD GET SILVER OTHERWAYS THAN CREDIT CARD)

Im actually smiling, man this comment was so good! Thanks brother it was really hard to decode this message of fellow albion lovers :)

Silver was used to come from monster, now its coming from credit cards, question is WILL YOU ACCEPT THIS?
      For me, this is not what i have signed for, and for exactly this reason im contacting my credit card supplier to cancel the purchases i can.

Legally u cant touch the silverflow when you sell it, otherwise you need to pay back to previous customers :)

Does this sound appealing?
      MMO sandbox game u can buy silver with credit card.

Everything requires silver, most of it comes from credit cards.

Game has become 47% more TIME consuming compared to JUNE. (Depends what u do, from farming carrots shit might be same it was before BUT AVERAGE is 47%)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von TheQUARTERSTAFFMAN ()

• If you like spreadsheets you can probably understand this

If Rodger transfers 20 dollars to SBI to buy 3750 gold. He is -20 Cash +3750 Gold and SBI is +20 Cash.
      If Rodger sells 3750 gold for 1350 to Jill. Rodger is -3750 gold and +5,062,500 silver. Jill is +3750 gold and -5,062,500 silver.
      Where in this do you see dollars generating silver?

SBIRodgerJill
      +$20-$20
      +3750 G
      +3750 G
      -3750 G
      -5,062,500 S
      +5,062,500 S

I am not actually looking for a response. I just don't want any small puppers or potential players to read what you are saying and think that you are making sense.
    • TheQUARTERSTAFFMAN schrieb:

Sinatra.SUN schrieb:

where do you think that silver is cming from ?

Sinatra.SUN schrieb:

where do you think that silver is coming from ?.

Silver was used to come from monster, now its coming from credit cards, question is WILL YOU ACCEPT THIS?

You misunderstand entirely.. You can't buy silver from SBI for real world currency. You can only buy gold. The gold is then sold to players for silver... meaning all silver dropped from mobs or chests.

All silver is still coming from the same places it has always come from.

I actually enjoy that the cash cows pay premium for the rest of us.... it's nice to not to have to spend money on a premium mmo.