Furniture Problem in Caerleon

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Furniture Problem in Caerleon

Players are currently told to deal with the flood of furniture in Caerleon by equipping a demolition hammer and attacking the pieces.

There is zero point to this - if the owner of the furniture picks up the piece of furniture that someone has been banging on for the last 5 mins before the health reaches 0, he merely needs to set it down again to restore the piece's health to full again.

If you won't do anything about the ability of placing furniture in towns, could you at least make the furniture retain the damage it took, and have to be repaired at the repair station to regain full health?

Thank you.

">
    • Performance in Caerleon is terrible these days.

• Disallow furniture placement
      • Create a new area like the bank for players waiting for expeditions to reduce the number of idle players spamming skills
      • Create a small instance for players to duel in (especially with recent change to gear lock, players can again duel for money, but not in caerlon seen as performance is so bad...)
      Join my stream discord! discord.gg/JFME7xd
    • Hey,

Just to be clear; this mechanic already exists in the game - if the furniture item gets damaged by a player with a demolition hammer, that affects the durability of the item. If you pick the item up and place it again, the durability does not reset. In order to restore the item to its full durability, it must be repaired.

We are aware of the issue with Tombs - it stems from them being too widely available (i.e. cheap) and taking too long to destroy - so their durability will be decreased with a coming update, which should resolve the problem.

• Warcamp time, massing at guild island
      “Alright everyone to realm gate”
      And everyone’s ported to a Morgana cage in caerleon.
      A few pple are too dumb to get out and rage.
      We all make fun of them for not knowing how to get out.

I think it’s fun griefing tbh. Sure guy can pick them up but routinely I’ll see 5+ pple with t8 demos destroying items. Unless guy wants to baby sit his furniture the whole time. as in most things sandbox, when another players causing massive issues for other players. the community works together to fix it, ie MG Mercia, ie caerleon mafia, ie Syndic caerleon extortion,

But it’s a far cry from the Morgana chest next to bank.
    • Elsa schrieb:

Hey,

Just to be clear; this mechanic already exists in the game - if the furniture item gets damaged by a player with a demolition hammer, that affects the durability of the item. If you pick the item up and place it again, the durability does not reset. In order to restore the item to its full durability, it must be repaired.

We are aware of the issue with Tombs - it stems from them being too widely available (i.e. cheap) and taking too long to destroy - so their durability will be decreased with a coming update, which should resolve the problem.
      A far better solution would be to simply ban placement of furniture in cities. There is no good reason whatsoever to allow this to be happening.
    • Midgard schrieb:

Elsa schrieb:

Hey,

A far better solution would be to simply ban placement of furniture in cities. There is no good reason whatsoever to allow this to be happening.
    • Elsa schrieb:

Hey,

To be honest I cant understand why it should fall to players to increase performance in the city when too much furniture has been placed... seems rather backwards to me.
      Join my stream discord! discord.gg/JFME7xd
    • Piddle schrieb:

Midgard schrieb:

Elsa schrieb:

Hey,

Shittest reply ever. Give me one good reason to allow placement in cities.
    • Elsa schrieb:

Hey,

I'm sorry but this is both ridiculous and immature, and it speaks volumes about the developers at SBI. This isn't about sand in a sandbox. This is griefing pure and simple, and it should be removed.
    • Calesvol schrieb:

I'm sorry but this is both ridiculous and immature, and it speaks volumes about the developers at SBI. This isn't about sand in a sandbox. This is griefing pure and simple, and it should be removed.
      It isn't the developers fault. Some PoE guild masters can't manage their own member enough to stop them from wrecking the game for everyone. Can't even manage the plot owners during the auction cycle. Wasn't a problem until Syndic showed up. We need new management in Caerleon is all.
    • Piddle schrieb:

It isn't the developers fault. Some PoE guild masters can't manage their own member enough to stop them from wrecking the game for everyone. Can't even manage the plot owners during the auction cycle. Wasn't a problem until Syndic showed up. We need new management in Caerleon is all.
      It is the developers fault. Its a problem that is being brushed aside and ignored. I am serious that if something so stupid like this is permitted to stay then I am done with this game. Its always one thing after another.