Smith or mount-breeder?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Smith or mount-breeder?

Hello all,
      Another question I wanted to ask, is about potential profession in game world. I like two from the topic name.

As I read in one of other topics, it isn't really profitable to make armors. But sometimes it can be profitable to craft and sell weapons. But there are also tools - what about them? Any point of making them, to sell to other players?

And the idea of mount-breeding. From what I read, it can be interesting, and requires both farming, and hunting to get cubs of high level creatures. But I wonder, is it profitable to breed and sell mounts?

I, of course, want the profession to be profitable, and interesting to play, I want to have a more or less active game, and not just buying mats, crafting something, then selling them. And I do want to use laborers, this adds strategy elements. But as I understand, there are no farming laborers?

So, what profession of those two you'd recommend, that is both interesting and can bring wealth?
    • Hello,

Mount-breeding is not a good idea for simply making profits (and there are no laborers).

Crafting is much more profitable, especially if you gather the resources yourself. You can fill up journals for gathering, you can fill up journals for crafting, and you can use your focus to further increase profits from both refining resources and crafting armor/weps.
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Axe/Sickle/Pickaxe/Skinning Knife
      T6 Stone Hammer

100/60/60/30 Holy Specs
    • Edreyn schrieb:

Hello all,
      Another question I wanted to ask, is about potential profession in game world. I like two from the topic name.

As I read in one of other topics, it isn't really profitable to make armors. But sometimes it can be profitable to craft and sell weapons. But there are also tools - what about them? Any point of making them, to sell to other players?

And the idea of mount-breeding. From what I read, it can be interesting, and requires both farming, and hunting to get cubs of high level creatures. But I wonder, is it profitable to breed and sell mounts?

I, of course, want the profession to be profitable, and interesting to play, I want to have a more or less active game, and not just buying mats, crafting something, then selling them. And I do want to use laborers, this adds strategy elements. But as I understand, there are no farming laborers?

So, what profession of those two you'd recommend, that is both interesting and can bring wealth?
      mount crafting takes TIME to grow mount. And lot of resources in the meantime.
      Prices of complete saddled mounts makes them barely profitable, even taking heavy focus point usage into account.
      Just my POV. Maybe Im wrong somewhere