POE pleb guilds are not allowed in MERCIA

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• POE pleb guilds are not allowed in MERCIA

CIR and MG hold 90% of all the mercia territories.
      POE was famous for its rules that make all the guilds share in its prosperity.
      The only issue here, is that MG and CIR don't really like sharing all the mercia territories.
      So to all you POE members. If you don't have territories, you are clearly being used.
      MG holding almost 75% of mercia, but fails to share it with all the other POE guilds, that have been in POE for such a long time.
    • divines schrieb:

CIR and MG hold 90% of all the mercia territories.
      POE was famous for its rules that make all the guilds share in its prosperity.
      The only issue here, is that MG and CIR don't really like sharing all the mercia territories.
      So to all you POE members. If you don't have territories, you are clearly being used.
      MG holding almost 75% of mercia, but fails to share it with all the other POE guilds, that have been in POE for such a long time.

Show me on the doll where PoE touched you....

Nothing like a good morning helping of....

I am sure they are enjoying your taxes you fine citizen of Carebareleon
    • blastix schrieb:

Barloch schrieb:

darceydad schrieb:

Just exactly who do you think is a pleb build? Name names
      I think you mean guild and Infinite springs to mind. Xorgy is the best <at being the worst>
      man u been removed from multiple POE guilds ask urself question WHY ?
      You mean CIR twice in 1 week? when the diplo said it was best to move on since a certain dumbass would be on my case constantly if I rejoined? Your lack of knowledge is amazing, especially considering you have no idea what goes on in your own guild. Like not knowing I donated 10K Kg of raw/refined mats before your lying, thieving officers stole my 170K+ kg of mats and prevented me from getting any of my gear out. So in a nutshell fuck you and your officers. Enjoy being hounded out of the game.
    • Barloch schrieb:

blastix schrieb:

Barloch schrieb:

darceydad schrieb:

I think you mean guild and Infinite springs to mind. Xorgy is the best <at being the worst>
      You mean CIR twice in 1 week? when the diplo said it was best to move on since a certain dumbass would be on my case constantly if I rejoined? Your lack of knowledge is amazing, especially considering you have no idea what goes on in your own guild. Like not knowing I donated 10K Kg of raw/refined mats before your lying, thieving officers stole my 170K+ kg of mats and prevented me from getting any of my gear out. So in a nutshell fuck you and your officers. Enjoy being hounded out of the game.
      not only CIR u have history with other guilds as well in past in betas. Many ppl was laughing once we put u on blacklist, saying can`t believe it took so long to do it till u madly piss off someone, in fact u did it with multiple ppl in our guild, not just 1 and 2 but multiple. U can try hunt me forever i don`t think u ever will. Gl buddy in future. I did give you a tip for future so please look into it again and maybe do it, it should help u.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von blastix ()

• blastix schrieb:

Barloch schrieb:

blastix schrieb:

Barloch schrieb:

darceydad schrieb:

not only CIR u have history with other guilds as well in past in betas. Many ppl was laughing once we put u on blacklist, saying can`t believe it took so long to do it till u madly piss off someone, in fact u did it with multiple ppl in our guild, not just 1 and 2 but multiple. U can try hunt me forever i don`t think u ever will. Gl buddy in future. I did give you a tip for future so please look into it again and maybe do it, it should help u.
      Gratz on showing everyone in global what low-IQ, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, lying, thieves you are. I couldn't have planned it any better. Watching global just burn you was amazing. Stay tuned for the Reddit post of the discord chat logs, we'll let the community decide who the real dicks are. Thanks!

- Bar
    • Barloch schrieb:

blastix schrieb:

Barloch schrieb:

blastix schrieb:

Barloch schrieb:

darceydad schrieb:

Gratz on showing everyone in global what low-IQ, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, lying, thieves you are. I couldn't have planned it any better. Watching global just burn you was amazing. Stay tuned for the Reddit post of the discord chat logs, we'll let the community decide who the real dicks are. Thanks!
      - Bar
      lol

#1 Silent Panzerfaust assassin
    • Barloch schrieb:

blastix schrieb:

Barloch schrieb:

blastix schrieb:

Barloch schrieb:

darceydad schrieb:

- Bar
      gl man :) come more to zvz with spells like mend wounds on ur chest ;) :D :D :D and i like how u mentioned global chat coz you legit live there instead of focusing game, man if u have sad life just quit and go outside your house, i know there isn`t many guilds left in this game who would accept you before removing you but u can always keep trying.