capes

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• SBI wtf u doing...... so many underpowered weapons and items in game but u dont fix it but continue doing new OP and unbalanced items :(

Vanisher (Undead Cape)
      • Condition: Activates when you take damage and your health is below 20%.
      • Effect: Turns you invisible for 6s
      • The caster can still attack / use abilities without breaking the invisibility.
      it seem a bit OP but ok it can be countered.

Mark of the Raven (Morgana Cape)
      • Condition: Activates when you use an E-slot ability
      • Effect: Increases your cast- and attack speed by 50% for 8s.
      • Cooldown: scales with IP (100 IP = 150.8s, 1300 IP = 100s)
      in current pvp state u make frost and arcane so OP so everybody use this 2 class and tanks feels self like a paper not like TANK. but u continue and now u make this OP cape with this item combo arcane+ frost will annihilate peoples in 2-3 seconds. nobody love oneshot pvp it so stupid and boring.....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von SirAchtung ()

• I don't know wtf they're doing either...this whole update doesn't seem very good to me for some reason. They keep adding in new weapons and stuff which is cool but they're doing it before they even come close to balancing the stuff they've already got in the game. Doesn't make much sense to me honestly.
      I have noticed massive amounts of people aren't playing very much anymore and I honestly can't say I blame them.
    • It actually is a pretty good balance atm between weapon types. Bloodletter has some extreme mobility which I would like to see on a couple of other weapon lines to give some competition there. I would rather see mounts balanced a bit too vs more capes.

What's really out of whack is tier of weapon not meaning squat. I really dont like the trend of any t4 being cooperative with any t8 weapon. It makes for stupid pvp in the OW. Not always but when I retaliate against being ganked in my 7.1 set by putting on a t4 set and chasing them back down.......with a set that is totally useless except for that one purpose.....thats just annoying. And to me that isnt content it's just a distraction from playing. Some issue there imo.

We need something reaver for pvp. It should only give you a bonus according to what tier your total IP is considered to be at. Same for reaver. You want a 70% bonus against t7 mobs players then wear t7.

I guess I already have lots of gear and never knew I needed another cape.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Raithe ()

• Raithe schrieb:

What's really out of whack is tier of weapon not meaning squat. I really dont like the trend of any t4 being cooperative with any t8 weapon. It makes for stupid pvp in the OW. Not always but when I retaliate against being ganked in my 7.1 set by putting on a t4 set and chasing them back down.......with a set that is totally useless except for that one purpose.....thats just annoying. And to me that isnt content it's just a distraction from playing. Some issue there imo.
      luckily, devs are looking to rescale IP in openworld for just that issue. Can’t wait to see what they have in mind.