A Brief Guide to Crystal Realm Battles

• A few comments regarding the times for Crystal Realm GvG’s.

Currently the 4utc time frame is barely doable for most of NA except for west coast players. In the summer it will be nearly impossible

Currently 4 UTC = 11pm eastern, 10pm central, 9pm Mountain and 8pm Pacific.

When the time change in the spring it will be as follows:
      Midnight eastern, 11pm central, 10pm Mountain and 9pm Pacific

Changing it to 2utc would shift all of the times 2 hours earlier and make gvgs not only possible for most of North America but also keep them viable in the spring as well.

The Brazilians have it even worse with them being an hour ahead of even the earliest of the NA time zones.
      Good luck and Good skill!
      My referral link: albiononline.com/?ref=XK8PRWZMEE
    • As a North American player I want to be one of the first to say PLEASE keep the 4 utc time slot if anything push it further back right now in the game at 5 UTC is the last gvg of the day which in central time is only 11pm the game is effectively over for NA players. This also makes it easier for just the North American players to get involved as it is very late for the EU players so late night EU players dont just dominate both crystal realm battles. I fucking love this time slot and I fucking love SBI for doing it this way. My only critique would be to not include the 12-13-14 UTC gvgs in this time slot but I LOVE having the 4 UTC time being the big fight time for crystal realm GvGs. VERY good change for NA time zone players that want to get involved in the game.
    • This is once again a TERRIBLE execution of a good idea. In what world do you think it’s a good idea to have Royal T3 towers give the same amount of points as Mercia T3 towers???? We already have problems with 120+ man zergs rolling out for royals now you’re just influencing more BZ alliance into royals. What in the world is that NA time zone??
    • Rework the points distribution, honestly in what world do the devs believe a royals tower should be as important as a Mercia tower? I do like that upgraded towers will yield more points, and hopefully this will encourage more diversity within the GVG scene, but nerfing Anglia into the ground and having a T3 royal tower give as many points as a T3 Mercia tower makes no sense at all.

Also, consider moving the 4 UTC timer to 2 UTC so that more people may participate.

Thank you for your time and effort.
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

Participation
      If your guild owns a Resource territory you will have the additional option to fight once per day against other groups who have also chosen to use this feature.
      So, is this exclusive to guilds that own territories already? If my squad with no territories wants to sign up to fight, they can't?

If I am allowed to sign up to fight, and the owner doesn't want to fight, does the team that showed up get a win by default, or is there no fight at all?
      ..QQ _^..^_/ QQ..
      (not to be eaten!)
    • This is great, with such a late time, most of the kids be asleep so that takes away BA. Add in that POE owns most of the terrys, mathematically POE allaince will be able to rack in sweet sweet loot for free from SBI, and not have todo a damn thing for it. Really this is great, and since we have sister guild and allainces in royals, we can rape I mean get free shit from SBI there as well. This is the greatest idea since,"Who would kill their own mages?"
    • Alec12 wrote:

This is once again a TERRIBLE execution of a good idea. In what world do you think it’s a good idea to have Royal T3 towers give the same amount of points as Mercia T3 towers???? We already have problems with 120+ man zergs rolling out for royals now you’re just influencing more BZ alliance into royals. What in the world is that NA time zone??
      It's same crystal gvg no matter where the territory is. Why should the rewards for the crystal gvg itself differ? The mercia tower still going to earn far more season points for ownership.
    • Jolder wrote:

Hi there and thanks already for your feedback. We are currently not able to set dynamic spawn times, only one static time per time zone. This is why we moved the time window after the siege camps. So while that would be a cool feature, we can't set this up for the Nimue release :/
      Just curious but why not? Seems like that would solve a lot of problems, or at the very least why not in the interim offer 2 time zones for each region to let more people participate, which I thought was the real goal of these.
    • Jolder wrote:

Hi there and thanks already for your feedback. We are currently not able to set dynamic spawn times, only one static time per time zone. This is why we moved the time window after the siege camps. So while that would be a cool feature, we can't set this up for the Nimue release :/
      holder understood the timers cannot be altered in time for the patch, please work on adding this feature we have global servers so the same 2 timers everyday is not acceptable thanks for your response.
    • What a joke, like really at this rate there is no point getting anything higher than t6 on a character. IP capping everything to the point that there is no point in even playing outside of the 2 times a day that these crystal realm gvgs are.

Really disgusts me that after having spent thousands upon thousands in this game it really is just going down hill with these decisions.