Pay to Play?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• F2p was axed years ago here. The game is less than many though, has free trial keys, and you can play the game to use in game earned currency to pay for gold/premium without real money. It takes work but in a game, work is play. On the upside b2p has helped with reducing bots a lot. In a player controlled economy bots are no bueno for the real players.
    • ImAlpha schrieb:

if so when will the full release be where its free to play?
      the game has been released over a year ago.

thanks to buy-to-play, we don't have hackers/cheaters in this game (if there are any - they are very few and get banned pretty quickly and loose a chunk of money $30)...

I think keeping it B2P was the best decision ever made (and yes I played plenty of F2P games... they are always ridden with hackers/cheaters)
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • This game is not worth so many $$$ as they want. Most of content is copy paste. Yes, you don't have cheaters but you have fckin trolls everywhere. When you die you lose your time and equipment and there is a lot of groups that will chase you for whole map only to make you lose your time even if they can't kill you. So low database of players, players who allow you to enslave them only to make others feel worse and much more cancerous things. If you want buy access to game with this type of community, feel free with that. No one is going to stop you. If you want to start playing this game, you will need to start by searching for your own slaves. Just ask in lfg "I'm looking for healer, tank, dd and a lot of gatherers to enslave ". Others will be making money for you, you can even sit in city and make money in game by others.

BRiCK schrieb:

You're the reason games are shit nowadays

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Evas_Flarelight () aus folgendem Grund: Please follow the Forum Rules: Don't rant, rage or spread toxicity.

• Nieogar schrieb:

This game is not worth so many $$$ as they want. Most of content is copy paste. Yes, you don't have cheaters but you have fckin trolls everywhere. When you die you lose your time and equipment and there is a lot of groups that will chase you for whole map only to make you lose your time even if they can't kill you. So low database of players, players who allow you to enslave them only to make others feel worse and much more cancerous things. If you want buy access to game with this type of community, feel free with that. No one is going to stop you. If you want to start playing this game, you will need to start by searching for your own slaves. Just ask in lfg "I'm looking for healer, tank, dd and a lot of gatherers to enslave ". Others will be making money for you, you can even sit in city and make money in game by others.
      Other full loot PVP multiplayer (or MMO) games are very much like it:

Rust (there is actual ingame lingo for "want to slave" or "willing to slave for blueprints"
      Eve Online
      Conan
      Ark
      even Fallout 76 - people are whining and spamming the BETA forums with "how game breaking the consensual carebear PVP system is", lulkek

So before you talk about the Apocalypse is coming - take a look at what is going on at the market for similar games... ;)
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Fusionbomb schrieb:

Nieogar schrieb:

This game is not worth so many $$$ as they want.
      How much money does it cost to take your family out for dinner or a movie? How long does that entertainment last?
      For $30, how many hours of entertainment do you get in the month playing Albion Online?
      I live in poor country with poor family. We can't visit theater, go to cinema or buy fast food. We need to do cheaper stuff. I'm playing with friends chess, hide and seek, something typical.

I will answer specially for you. I've got 2 hours of entertainment in Albion Online. After seeing same, same and same thing everywhere I stopped enjoying this game. So I have only 2 hours of entertainment. Other hours are frustration or tries to make others feel worse than me. I believe Albion Online will be better someday but currently this game is going to be even worse.

For me, from logical view... paying $30 for copy paste content is too much. There are many more games on the market that will give you more fun over 2 hours than 100 hours spent in Albion Online. I will not give any example because everyone have his own taste. If you enjoy pissing off people, making others lose their time and sometimes doing stuff you don't want to do you will enjoy playing Albion Online.

@ImAlpha
      I have info for you. This game will become Free someday in order to prevent from dying. Even if you buy this game you will still have cash shop that give you advantage like in "F2P" game. You can check it by Trial version how much this game want to take your money.

BRiCK schrieb:

You're the reason games are shit nowadays
    • Nieogar schrieb:

Fusionbomb schrieb:

Nieogar schrieb:

How much money does it cost to take your family out for dinner or a movie? How long does that entertainment last?For $30, how many hours of entertainment do you get in the month playing Albion Online?
      I live in poor country with poor family. We can't visit theater, go to cinema or buy fast food. We need to do cheaper stuff. I'm playing with friends chess, hide and seek, something typical.
      I will answer specially for you. I've got 2 hours of entertainment in Albion Online. After seeing same, same and same thing everywhere I stopped enjoying this game. So I have only 2 hours of entertainment. Other hours are frustration or tries to make others feel worse than me. I believe Albion Online will be better someday but currently this game is going to be even worse.

For me, from logical view... paying $30 for copy paste content is too much. There are many more games on the market that will give you more fun over 2 hours than 100 hours spent in Albion Online. I will not give any example because everyone have his own taste. If you enjoy pissing off people, making others lose their time and sometimes doing stuff you don't want to do you will enjoy playing Albion Online.

@ImAlpha
      I have info for you. This game will become Free someday in order to prevent from dying. Even if you buy this game you will still have cash shop that give you advantage like in "F2P" game. You can check it by Trial version how much this game want to take your money.
      Anyone reading Nieogars comments who are new, pay no heed to this mad man. He is quite clueless, I can tell you young man I have been playing games since 1985 . And so has my other half, we can both say all games are copy and paste. Should of seen the old games they did not have the variety you see today in games like Albion. Swtor a Modern game which has tons and tons of vanity items. Guess what each vanity set is a paste and just a slight change to it. But people go crazy lap it up.

Before speaking about games being so grumpy as you are. Do some research , like us and we know that poor countries internet is quite expensive. Pc's them selves are expensive, so are phones and laptops. Your claims are too radical too even ring remotely true.

CASH SHOP :- Does not give you advantage over other players who don't use it. It just gives you gold which you trade for Silver, but someone not using the cash shop can trade their Silver for Gold. Literally no advantage here, please pay this fella no mind.

Free to Play :- Yes this game is 100% free to play after the initial payment, please read above for the description of the Cash shop , Using the above method you can purchase Premium Status!

Game hatred:- only a few places of that exist in the game, And this is universal in any game. Swtor a hugely pve game has some pvp arenas which you'll find the same pvp style bait and bite tactics. Which do often get heated, due to baiting the wrong person . Who is either disabled or clueless about this.

So for me I highly find what you say said is in full anger which hasn't died out. And I hope for your sake you calm down or have someone there to calm you down. Heavens I know what it's like dealing with meltdowns, so I do have sympathy and understanding. Before you jump think I am against you.

So the answer is after the purchase the game is free and you can maintain premium status using this cash shop for free! If PvP bothers you stay in Blue/yellow zones until you learn how to cope! Switch of channels in game if they bother you! Until you learn how to cope!

Enjoy the game

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von syneti1 ()

• Nieogar schrieb:

Fusionbomb schrieb:

Nieogar schrieb:

How much money does it cost to take your family out for dinner or a movie? How long does that entertainment last?For $30, how many hours of entertainment do you get in the month playing Albion Online?

@ImAlpha
      LOL your not poor. Stop trolling or stop playing
    • Hi @Raithe. I'm referring to this particular thread of discussion.

The responses so far have been about fastfood, diet soda, and smoking. I don't see how these posts are contributing to the topic the OP posted.

Raithe schrieb:

Be thankful you cannot buy fast food. Its gross. I just deleted 5 paragraphs describing disgusting shit you don't wanna know about let alone eat. Be thankful for that too.

letwolf schrieb:

I noe a guy that drinks at least 1.5 L of Coca-cola per day for years.
      He still alive btw.
      And dont look ill.

Raithe schrieb:

I have had a few family members who smoked for 40 years and looks healthy too. Several died of lung cancer. Yer point?

letwolf schrieb:

I like Coca-cola, but I wont reach his dose for life, assuming my avg volume per year, so I consider it harmless enough
      Edit: Here's the Forum Guildeline for posting in the Beginner's Question.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Evas_Flarelight () aus folgendem Grund: Added a link

• Fusionbomb schrieb:

Raithe schrieb:

The only thing I see as pay to play in this game is the tomes man.
      I think you're confusing P2W.
      You are both confused.

Paying for the amount of gold required to buy neough tomes to actually start winning would be crazy.
      And if anyone is willing to paythousands of dollars for a leveled character just let them.
      This will be money to support the game we can play for free.
      'Cacatio Matutina Est Tamquam Medicina'
      X/