arcane most broken dps

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• arcane most broken dps

u guys make arcane so idiotic strong. , check gvg arcane everywhere because it super OP shit. arcane W make even tank like paper. and it skill with 8 sec cd (with food) and 5 sec duration( totally broken) . arcane E move too fast and got unreal aoe + aoe silence ( total counter for sterling cape)+aoe purge (total counter for mdps stacks mechanics and survive buffs). in any normal moba for almost every skill u can use counter tactic. but in albion u cant counter skill which move so fast and got idiotic aoe range.
    • It's the strongest dps caster at the moment because it sacrifices its defensive potential for more offense. Other casters have a defensive W spell like fire wall or frost nova. Also, the dps arcane puts out is single target whereas great frost and fire have AoE damage. I think it is very strong but not OP, I'm 400 spec arcane and I still lose GvGs all the time. If you have seen any of the videos of me in GvG you can see that arcane is often a very easy target to dive and kill. You just have to be aware of when you are pierced, you cant run into a brick wall of damage head first and expect to survive.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dip ()

• If it was op af every team would have 3 arcane dps.
      They don’t
      Some months ago, 2 fire dps wasn’t rare. Because fire was broken
      [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/376587121433247744/419555473512071189/unknown.png?width=743&height=418[/img][url='https://goo.gl/NTwgpR']My OP STUFF and OP silver[/url]
    • I agree that 1h arcane is simply the best dps in the game right now. Whats really frustrating about facing almost any arcane staff is that almost the entire line of weapons has mechanics that are cancerous to play against. Right now 1h arcane is good simply because it does more raw damage than any other weapon. You just turret out and q-w spam the tank for ridiculous damage. I don't think its good design to have a weapon with a play-style of just sitting and turreting out on the tank be a top tier dps, it's just not fun/interactive to play against. Ok, that being said, in hellgates where the weapon also AoE purges all enemy hellgate buffs, shit is broken AF. If you lost a hellgate against an arcane when you didn't have one, you fkd up big time. I think the entire hellgate buff mechanic needs to be deleted or reworked to be un-purgable just because of this weapon. Now lets look at the other arcane staves... the whole mana drain idea is extremely cancerous to play against, and I hope it never becomes good enough to be meta. I think the entire design of the arcane line should be focused more on buffs/defensives/utility for allies instead of turret-dps/mana-drain. The only weapon in the line I think was well designed is the lotus. Anyways, rant over.
    • Idk what’s worse. Stravanov pulling up his own thread to attempt to “I told ya so” on AO forums. as if any fucker would care, or worse that he actually cares about that...

Or Stravanov actually thinking 95% of the player base are idiots based on a random response in a thread on these forums..

No matter how you chop it, it’s really pathetic.
    • sekcmustard schrieb:

I agree that 1h arcane is simply the best dps in the game right now. Whats really frustrating about facing almost any arcane staff is that almost the entire line of weapons has mechanics that are cancerous to play against. Right now 1h arcane is good simply because it does more raw damage than any other weapon. You just turret out and q-w spam the tank for ridiculous damage. I don't think its good design to have a weapon with a play-style of just sitting and turreting out on the tank be a top tier dps, it's just not fun/interactive to play against. Ok, that being said, in hellgates where the weapon also AoE purges all enemy hellgate buffs, shit is broken AF. If you lost a hellgate against an arcane when you didn't have one, you fkd up big time. I think the entire hellgate buff mechanic needs to be deleted or reworked to be un-purgable just because of this weapon. Now lets look at the other arcane staves... the whole mana drain idea is extremely cancerous to play against, and I hope it never becomes good enough to be meta. I think the entire design of the arcane line should be focused more on buffs/defensives/utility for allies instead of turret-dps/mana-drain. The only weapon in the line I think was well designed is the lotus. Anyways, rant over.
      What you call "cancerous" is just counterplay.

95% of the community in this game is absolute shit at mobas. You included.

Your average moba player will know that when he's playing a tank, his only fucking job is to sit there and wait for the enemy team to pop their ability X, and then the tank will counter that with an aoe stun or something.

In Albion Online, everybody just walks forward without any regard to strategy, spamming their damage abilities, thinking "ololololol" when they win and "ZOMG CANCER SHIT" when they lose.

Oh, some guy is draining your mana? Did you consider that there might be a counter to that?
      Oh, some team is designed around burst damage? Did you consider that there might be a counter to that?

Yes Frazzle needs a slight nerf (probably just a cooldown increase). But arcane is only "cancerous" because you're shit at the game.
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/
    • owensssss schrieb:

Idk what’s worse. Stravanov pulling up his own thread to attempt to “I told ya so” on AO forums. as if any fucker would care, or worse that he actually cares about that...

Or Stravanov actually thinking 95% of the player base are idiots based on a random response in a thread on these forums..

No matter how you chop it, it’s really pathetic.
      Its not my thread.

Its pretty obvious that the game community is pretty shit at basic mmorpg and moba concepts.
      Example: Look at all the small scale PvP videos where some dive comp dives a PvE group in the open world. They think they're winning because of skill. In fact they're winning because the enemy team is prepared for PvE, so they have a shit comp.

I never ever see anyone point shit like that out.

So no, its not based on one random response. Its based on years of following this game.

But yes. My "I told you so"-comment is pathetic.
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/
    • sekcmustard schrieb:

Yo leave my boy stravanov alone. That guy is ripped IRL. He knows what hes talking about, check this shit out:
      Try to use arguments, kek?

Also Stravanov wasn't my main.

Also if you were to find my main, it wouldn't be impressive at all. I haven't been too active due to having a baby and the game never really motivating me much.

But all of that doesn't change the fact that I can sit here, not even having been logged into the game for several months, and tell you how to get better. Despite the fact that you play the game 40 hours per week and I play it 0 hours.
    • One thing I don't get is why they decided to make arcane a DPS.

Clearly it sucked as a support, so instead of giving it a buff in that aspect, they made it a DPS. Really clever ...
      For instance, the stupid bubble shield should absorb 3X the damage at least and last longer to be of any use in 5V5.

It was a nice concept, they messed it up. And now there is absolutely no buffer type gameplay for people that are into that.