New Dev Talk: Nimue Development Update

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Crystal gvg - great idea but only for less than 5% player population because you need to have territory to play it, most of guilds doesnt have them. Gvg are also super expensive couse of relics meta which is preventing guilds to supply more than 1-2 teams with sets. There is only 5-10 guilds which will be able to send more gvg teams for crystal gvg.

Party finder - its ok but completly not needed now, if u want to hold players you have to create new content.

Random dungs - good idea but actually most of dungs are just empty, pve is super boring, except hce when u need to know some tricks and use brain sometimes. I Hope it will be new possibility for pvp players to find opponents there.

My question is - why priority isnt oriented on things like hg 20v20? We need new content if u wanna hold us.

My reff link! -->> HERE <<--
    • I know that AO is a group / PvP game but please, please consider adding solo randomized dungeons... Group finder is nice but will not remove the need for quick solo grind. We have seen this in arenas etc...

Point being, give some quick content with less reward and repetitiveness, but more challenge and fun!

I am sure that will keep more people in Albion instead of leaving. Maybe later many of them find groups to join!

But good stuff!! :thumbup:
      IGN : Ravenar
      Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Trial Keys on Request!
    • Party finder should be available for random people, guilds and alliances.

I wish there was some changes to add some depth to the economy. For wealthy players, T8/T8.1 is the new normal like T6/T6.1 was one year ago.

Scarce ressources (items), new crafts or new buildings would be nice.

The actual economy is very bad a few more "gvg-like" fights won't really be enough to improve it.
    • PvP players are keep leaving this game, because to find a pvp content is almost a miracle. Only a handful of players gather fame in open world, because why do they need 400/400. Just a small group of GvG players need it. So black zone dungeons are almost empty and safe. Noone enjoy riding a horse to seek for the enemy to after 2 hours find and kill one party of 6 players. Waste of time.

Nobody is willing to fight for warcamps, When enemy comes they just flee, when attack is set, it's just one more GvG for the same players. So there's no point in defending wrcamps, you better protect your items and leave the pvp stuff to your A+ gvg team.

World bosses? Week after week, less and less people are interested in fighting for it. Drop? It is only a few items which is difficult to sell or worth nothing.

Season points? Have a few territories defended by 5 players and your whole guild gets the best award (rhino to riding around Carleon), so? Guilds dont protect their mages, allow enemy to kill for free or they kill them themselves. Nobody fights for castles..

It's good, that we can gain 4 random boxes (with some fame and silver for our character) and this unique mount, another one to riding around Carleon (for 95% of game population). How we can gain it? This is so easy. Just gather resources, craft items or kill roaming mobs.

But okay, Nimue coming, we will get some new content.. Crystal Realm Battles and that's it. 5v5 battles, again content targetted only for a small portion of players. It changes nothing, but well, fortunately it's not everything! Party Finder, finding a party for Hardcore Expedition it has never been so easy. Noone will go to red/black zones with random guys, for fame farm or something diffrent. Noone who is normal. This is like suicide.

PvP in albion keeps dying...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Mike__90 ()

• Ehh.... You should really consider adding old "Cistern" maps (whole map was a huge dungeon with elites and bosses... with raid in the middle)... where groups of 10+ people can exp, loads of ZvZ occurs and every mob can kill the whole group (killing after knocking down whole team)... Now that was something exciting and hard to complete!
      Those were really something especially with raid dungeon in the middle... maps we have now (CV etc.) with mobs for 1 or 2 groups are crap...

Also, a world restart would be a nice thing...
    • The QoL Features sound good. The 2 big features (crystal realm gvg and LFG tool) are almost irelevant for a guild like ours. We are gankers/roamers, fame farmers in the open world. We hardly ever do HCEs, we love the open world content and we are not really into GvG at all as it is designed in its current state. I do hope you Devs toss in annother feature that would represent guilds like ours because I think there are quite a lot of us around if you check the various ranking boards.

I dont wanna wine around and say this update is your weakest so far...i ll wait a few weeks untill more details emerge but so far it feels like its nothing for small/mediam sized non gvg guilds. Good for people who are not in guilds or in tiny communities and therefore benefit from the LFG tool, but as said... the majority of the players already have guilds and/or organize through alliances, discords and the such.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Joshuan ()

• Lardeur schrieb:

We need solo random dungeons, or even better, 1v1 random dungeons with only two people in it !

You need to make more solo content if you want to retain players. Party finder won't help people who want to stay alone....

Mike__90 schrieb:

PvP players are keep leaving this game, because to find a pvp content is almost a miracle.
      Go Stonetop Sink or Runnel Sink for plenty of solo PVP...
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Just to put this information out there:

Random Dungeons are supposed to be multilevel dungeons with the same limit to players entering them as normal clusters.
      Even though they are instanced they behave very much the same as normal dungeons do for the time they exists.

This means a group in a random dungeon isn't safe from dungeon divers.
      They also can't stay in a dungeon indefinitely but rather they have to travel the open world to find a new dungeon after finishing one.
      Looking for a new random dungeon should take a group between 2 to 5 minutes of traversing the open world.

PS:
      Our goal is to have the whole feature to be applicable for solo and raid dungeons also.
    • Im not even waiting for this, really bad update guys. As people mentioned above, we need pvp content in this game, im barely finding any pvp encounters now and what u're adding next are new dungeons... U mentioned in the roadmap boosting daily chests, outposts in black zones, WORKING HARD on new castle system... Those are important things for most of the playerbase. How much job takes improving chests? Set proper timers, put better loot inside and u'll have daily fights over it like in Beta 2 (if I remember well)
    • Im a "mostly" solo player in a big alliance (contradictory, I know) - but I get the best of both worlds.

I enjoy gathering, economy (market trading), laborers, farming, solo PVP and solo FF, with an option to raid/defend mages (thank god finally fixed this patch) and an option to ZvZ...

I think this patch is great, because it does not take away from anything that I enjoy in this game. If I wanted pure 5v5 - I'd go play DOTA, if I wanted ZvZ PVP (or pure PVP) - I'd go play CS:GO or Rust (latter has some building and gathering/economy too)...

But as far as Albion goes - there is much more then just ZvZ or GvG. I like to have an option to do everything that the game offers. And no other game on the market currently offers such a variety of things (except maybe EVE, but solo gathering is broken/nonexistent there)
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Here is what content means for you AO Devs:

verb

1. 1.satisfy (someone).
      You could easy satisfy most of the players by adding:

New Open world Dungeons.
      New Mobs
      Open World Raid Mobs (current raid mobs are a joke ffs)
      New Craft items
      New Material Farming
      New Tier weapons
      Perhaps a new map 4x bigger than the current ones with some new game mechanics.

Theres plenty of things you could do. You only need the balls to do it.
    • Ravekin schrieb:

Here is what content means for you AO Devs:

verb

1. 1.satisfy (someone).
      You could easy satisfy most of the players by adding:

New Open world Dungeons.
      New Mobs
      Open World Raid Mobs (current raid mobs are a joke ffs)
      New Craft items
      New Material Farming
      New Tier weapons
      Perhaps a new map 4x bigger than the current ones with some new game mechanics.

Theres plenty of things you could do. You only need the balls to do it.

thats like the worst list of things to add in a video game

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von tabooshka ()