Solo fame

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• MEATCUP schrieb:

Fusion is technically correct.

I would also recommend Tier 7 - Runnel Sink for it's proximity to Caerleon, Red Zone counter, and availability of black elites.
      @Tormud
      1. This, Runnel sink - near caerleon + possible to farm faction points = crazy amount of silver ,safe and stable farm. Mobs mechanic(undead) and respawn allow you to farm this zone non stop.750 + - fame per regular roum mob.

2. If you want to focus only on FAME - go Stone stop sink , it is the similar zone as Runnel, but in black zone. 1000+ - fame per regular roum mob.

3. Other T8 zones are horrible for fame farm.(solo)

3.1 First reason - deep black zone, low chance to stash items.( direwolf and group gangs are very often )
      3.2 Second reason - Even if you get 1200 + - fame per mob. Very bad respawn locations make such farm boring and not profitable.
      3.3 Third reason - Mob type (Morgana) are very uncomfortable to kill.
      ( So total fame per hour will be low)

Tormud schrieb:

How much fame/hour can you get?
      Depends on build , and your knowledge of location. (mobs spawn locations - some are constant, and some are changing every day , after daily maintenance.)
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are few setups how to farm AOE solo in regular solo , and group dungs. But , it will take allot of time to type how does it work. Maybe someday ill create a guide. Hope this info higher , will help you to raise your Fame and silver.

Last but not least, do not forget, soon there will be new update , with new Dungs. So everything could change.
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• Azu_Raged schrieb:

Fusionbomb schrieb:

T8 zones in mercia

300-500k/hr
      ??? Are you high ???
      It's possible doing the archers in CV with a soldier armor blazing staff build. Pull with a mount, soldier armor, flame tornado, kill 4-6 archers at once for 1k+ fame each. Use T6+ poisons for the pulls with pikemen. It's not cheap but you can definitely hit 300k/hr that way.

This tactic might also work well in zones with T7/8 undead mobs since they're easy to pull and clump together with a mount.
      [url='https://tinyurl.com/y7d4nfx5']AO Quick Reference Guide[/url]

Referral Key: https://albiononline.com/?ref=R563G747A9

Trial Keys: PM at [EB]Grimhawke#9254 on https://discord.gg/dcH32z
    • Equartus schrieb:

3.3 Third reason - Mob type (Morgana) are very uncomfortable to kill.
      Depends on the build (but you already mentioned that). I found Morgana easy for single target DPS (especially melee), like bloodletter, but also was really good (surprisingly) with boltcasters on a full CDR build. Press E and 1 mob dies.

Undead were horrible for Boltcasters, as you constantly need to move which cancels both your E or your Q (the channeled one)... but undead are great for solo DPS or for mobile AOE DPS (halberd+soldier) or 2h axe.

I usually make around 150k/hr in either HOHE (morgana) or SS (undead) with a solo DPS target build.

Making 300-500k/hr solo sounds crazy, but I guess not so crazy once the build was expained by @Grimhawke-EB as it does sound like a very special build with basically no escape and pretty expensive. If I can use bloodletter to farm - I prefer that to any weapon and my chances of getting ganked go down dramatically.
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • More detailed info -

Runnel sink - 235k fame per hour, 3 tomes of insight , 10k faction points, 300k silver as drop

Items - Mercenary jacket(4.1), Mage cowl(4.1) , Pair daggers(4.1) , Soldier boots (4.1) , bag(4.0), Riding horse (3.0) , 2 stew (8.0) , 5 - poisons (6.0) , siphoned energy. Total regear cost = 55k-63k silver. Specs are maxed.

And this is lazy farm in red zone. Faction city(martlock) or Caerleon is near. So now , you can compare how much you can earn silver and fame in red and in black, and the risk. Do not forget that you will need to waste lots of time to get on spot in BZ and after comeback, plus to this ,you should farm using horse(which is slowing your fame farm speed) , when in Red zone if no pk around - you can farm on foot non-stop.
      ----------------------------------------

So my point is - red zone farming(runnel) got a bit more then average fame ratio for regular solo player. and insane silver boost.(faction , silver drop , tomes , and items drop rate)

So come in runnel guys, i need content :D
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• Along with Runnel sink that mentioned above, I'd recommend Ghost respawn zones in Kindlegrass and Bowscale - you'll get 350 fame per one mob (they are very fragile and you even one-shot them with certain skills). so count that you will kill 4-5 that ghost per minute Also you'll get a tomes and precious ghost remains of all tiers.

@ all about black zone farming, if your ally dont have a terry in there, you should bring "riding to and back" time, and "oops ganked regear" time to the equation, so whilst in peak it can be like 300 k/hr in avg you get much much less.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von letwolf ()

• Equartus schrieb:

Runnel sink - 235k fame per hour, 3 tomes of insight , 10k faction points, 300k silver as drop

letwolf schrieb:

@ all about black zone farming, if your ally dont have a terry in there, you should bring "riding to and back" time, and "oops ganked regear" time to the equation, so whilst in peak it can be like 300 k/hr in avg you get much much less.
      Both very good points... I think I now need to re-calculate my fame/hr in SS, because my 150k estimate seems too low... I know Im killing way more then I do in RS, plus I get same (or more) tomes and get a couple more bosses.

For me there is no travel time as I log on and off in allied watchtower (used to be our MG watchtower before this reset, now its POE)... so as long as I have WT in the zone the loot drop off and travel time is basically non-existent.
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Equartus schrieb:

More detailed info -

Items - Mercenary jacket(4.1), Mage cowl(4.1) , Pair daggers(4.1) , Soldier boots (4.1) , bag(4.0), Riding horse (3.0) , 2 stew (8.0) , 5 - poisons (6.0) , siphoned energy. Total regear cost = 55k-63k silver. Specs are maxed.

And this is lazy farm in red zone. Faction city(martlock) or Caerleon is near. So now , you can compare how much you can earn silver and fame in red and in black, and the risk. Do not forget that you will need to waste lots of time to get on spot in BZ and after comeback, plus to this ,you should farm using horse(which is slowing your fame farm speed) , when in Red zone if no pk around - you can farm on foot non-stop.
      ----------------------------------------

So my point is - red zone farming(runnel) got a bit more then average fame ratio for regular solo player. and insane silver boost.(faction , silver drop , tomes , and items drop rate)

So come in runnel guys, i need content :D
      So I re-did my benchmark. Started at 0 fame, after 2 pork omelette (1h) = 373k/hr in SS

But i was a bit lucky on the big bosses, got like 7 of them... so I say 320k/hr is probably a good estimate...

Before I used Merc journals to estimate fame per hour, and I guess I messed up my calculations, as it gets messy (journals don't count premium bonus, etc...)
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Captainrussia ()

• My favorite spot is triangle between SW gates SE gates and S corner of Sidbury Hills. It's full of T5 roaming mobs, few of them on every screen. Looks like high mobs density is highlands biom specific. Single step from Caerleon, very rare ganks, almost no traffic, but "low" fame, just 160 kph in almost any zero-leveled T6 build. Using it as relax, trance and thinking time spender.