Will we ever see Bow being used in 5v5 as often as Xbow / Frost ?

    • Gugusteh wrote:

      People use some weapons because they notice the buffs, it doesn't mean that unused weapons are bad. They just require you to actually think a bit on how to use them.
      There isn't many GvGs atm, and thus the meta is not evolving completly, people do not want to risk using a "non meta" weapon and prefer to stick to the current op and not do the theorycraft themself.
      You're talking about the 20vs20 GvGs but you don't seem to know shit about it. You can observe changes on compositions and gameplay every 20vs20 GvGs and BA actually had some bows in their comp. Also the weapons used in 20vs20 are not the same than the ones used in 5v5 for obvious reasons.
      Why is there changes every GvG ? because the "meta" isn't fixed since there isn't much GvGs.
      If the number of GvG goes up, you will actually discover a lot of new comps (as in scrims but for real) and since bow isn't underpowered as you think it will have a place in GvGs.
      Just stop being a meta slave and playing a soldier armor because someone told you it's OP, it was actually stronger before the original buff it had than it is now (but oh! surprising! people where not using it?)
      I love the fact you choose to completely ignore my comment, yet you keep bringing new clueless arguments to move the topic in your side.
      You even failed to understand the point regarding the 20v20.

      Wake up, there is no "meta", get your head out of your ass, open your eyes, check the logs, you will see every single weapon line being used in GvGs beside Bows.

      Yes, read my reply, and actually comment on it, mister meta.
      CocaDoo
    • TenBaRosh wrote:

      I love the fact you choose to completely ignore my comment, yet you keep bringing new clueless arguments to move the topic in your side.You even failed to understand the point regarding the 20v20.

      Wake up, there is no "meta", get your head out of your ass, open your eyes, check the logs, you will see every single weapon line being used in GvGs beside Bows.

      Yes, read my reply, and actually comment on it, mister meta.
      ok lol, calm down kiddo :D
      I replied to your comment and if you think i missed the point you could maybe explain why instead of playing the offensed non listened genius.
      For the 20vs20 you basically bring the subject to say that my whole guild isn't aware of gvg meta and whats happening right? If so.... lol:
      BA isn't GvGing, but it has more people aware of the meta than any guilds, it's also creating most of the ZvZ meta since it's the main focus of the guild.
      Oh sry i forgot, for you the meta doesn't exist... Do you even know what meta means?
      lil help, it's basically currently used items:
      for 5v5: 1h arcane with cloth and fallen staff are currently meta.
      I can drop you a lmgtfy if you want.
      I already replied to your main argument of "check the logs"...
      I already told you that if a weapon isn't played, it doesn't mean that it's bad.

      I didn't bring new arguments in my last post to the table btw. I just reformulated my arguments for you to understand them + answered yours (such as the "nice buff of the soldier armor" lmao).
      I talked about 20v20 since you bring it on the table as an ? argument? ... well idk whats that was supposed to be, anyway the situation on 20v20 is similar to 5v5 and it may help you understand.

      ps: you really made me laugh with that last post, thx.
    • TenBaRosh wrote:

      Hopefully the Deadly Shot is not the only chnage planned for Bows this patch.
      We would like to see rework of Whispering Bow and Frost Shot.
      I disagree.
      If deadly shot's rework is good, I think whispering bow will be very good next patch for 5v5s
      Not only because of the skill, but because of the potential new morgana cape. That shit combined with whispering bow and maybe a cursed staff buffing grudge, it is a big big potential

      As for the frost shot, I think its good as it is. Very good skill and situational (when fighting a melee)

      Cape in question:
      Mark of the Raven (Morgana Cape)
      • Condition: Activates when you use an E-slot ability
      • Effect: Increases your cast- and attack speed by 50% for 8s.
      • Cooldown: scales with IP (100 IP = 110s, 1300 IP = 80s)


      source: NDA balance playtests

      The post was edited 1 time, last by pedrikoso ().

    • TenBaRosh wrote:

      Hopefully the Deadly Shot is not the only chnage planned for Bows this patch.
      We would like to see rework of Whispering Bow and Frost Shot.
      sounds like you really just need to spec out of bow if you keep crying about it after so many changes...

      seriously maybe its not your cup of tea? Have you tried curse or arcane? or any other ranged DPS?

      Whispering bow is amazing for dismounting and Frost shot is an early version of Ray of Light
    • pedrikoso wrote:

      As for the frost shot, I think its good as it is. Very good skill and situational (when fighting a melee)
      It really feels like 9m range on frost short is not enough, should be 11m (max range for some of your bow skills like Poison Arrow), I was testing it last time yesterday, and together with it cooldown it doesn't feel like game changer, I'd rather take Ray of Light for nice damage AND root.

      I was trying to find some synergy yesterday for regular's bow E how to minimize downtime in possible PVP situation, but really failed, I just don't see combination there that would allow me to survive and dish enough damage in time to win. No idea how I will solo fame that damn thing, probably just kamikaze style (plain T6 and T4 horse at best).

      EDIT: what would REALLY help for bow is to significantly fasten animations (I guess this would make all PVP combat feel more fluent). It feels like you've spent too much time in place to really benefit from some of the skills even when we talk about instacasts. By time you land after Frost Shot and are ready to unleash next AA / skill, your slowed opponent already covered ~ 1/3 of distance to your new position.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by ixxxo ().

    • ixxxo wrote:

      pedrikoso wrote:

      As for the frost shot, I think its good as it is. Very good skill and situational (when fighting a melee)
      It really feels like 9m range on frost short is not enough, should be 11m (max range for some of your bow skills like Poison Arrow), I was testing it last time yesterday, and together with it cooldown it doesn't feel like game changer, I'd rather take Ray of Light for nice damage AND root.
      I was trying to find some synergy yesterday for regular's bow E how to minimize downtime in possible PVP situation, but really failed, I just don't see combination there that would allow me to survive and dish enough damage in time to win. No idea how I will solo fame that damn thing, probably just kamikaze style (plain T6 and T4 horse at best).

      EDIT: what would REALLY help for bow is to significantly fasten animations (I guess this would make all PVP combat feel more fluent). It feels like you've spent too much time in place to really benefit from some of the skills even when we talk about instacasts. By time you land after Frost Shot and are ready to unleash next AA / skill, your slowed opponent already covered ~ 1/3 of distance to your new position.
      there is a PVP bow guy (regular bow) who melts ppl. He uses frost shot (along with something else on another piece of gear), as that absolutely cripples melees... its a really good anti-melee skill, as in 99.9% of situations it cannot be dodged by a melee (no wind up, like ray of light). Ray of light is better vs ranged, or if you think a melee is bad/laggy and can't avoid your Ray wind up.
    • ixxxo wrote:

      pedrikoso wrote:

      As for the frost shot, I think its good as it is. Very good skill and situational (when fighting a melee)
      I was testing it last time yesterday, and together with it cooldown it doesn't feel like game changer, I'd rather take Ray of Light for nice damage AND root.
      But we are talking completely different skills.

      Frost shot is a movement/cc skill to be use defensively

      Ray of light is a SKILLSHOT CC/Damage ability.

      About a week ago I was running away from a bloodletter guy and I managed to miss every single ray of light that I tried to shoot, then I died. If I had frost shot, I would have hit every single time and most likely won the fight.
    • pedrikoso wrote:

      About a week ago I was running away from a bloodletter guy and I managed to miss every single ray of light that I tried to shoot, then I died. If I had frost shot, I would have hit every single time and most likely won the fight.
      Well, that's what the skillshots are about, they usually bring bigger advantage if you can land them consistently, but that's not related to our discussion here.

      I won't argue Frost Arrow is not useful against melee (and pretty much useless against everybody else). That's what I meant by 'taking Ray of Liight any time', you simply get more universal value out of it. Can be used to peel and deal significant damage. For me, Frost Arrow is out of question with current range, no damage on it. Slow is extra nice, but you already have same amount of slow on your passive.
    • Frost Shot which is similar to Nova blink on the Frost Mage weapon, should be the same speed.
      I don't understand why the Nova is instant and the Frost Shot take ages and so slow.

      You guys need to keep in mind, if you do not use Explosive Arrows on W, it nerf alot the DMG output of the bow in 5v5.
      The DMG become so low it ridiculous.

      Hence, the Whispering Bow E need to be reworked, at the current state it just doesn't deliver.

      Devs "buffed" the Whispering E by 2 seconds in the recent patch, lol, What was that?
      Did you really think 2 seconds would do a miracle?

      So annoying that with wepaons like Axe, crossbow - Devs knows how to over buff it, make it OP and then slowly nerfing it in order to find the right balance.
      But when it comes to Bow line, Baby steps for over a year.
      If you guys take a look at the whole Balance Patches that been released since Albion Launch, almost every single patch had some sort of Bow change, yet 1 year later it sitll suck in 5v5.

      But what the heck, forget bows, lets just buff again Xbow and Axe.
      CocaDoo
    • I've used longbow in 5v5 HG's a decent bit now. Probably won around 80% of my gates on it. Incredibly strong, new Q will probably make it even stronger because of the ability to stay at incredible range with it.

      Warbow + Ray of Light overpowered currently, probably one of the strongest solo weapons.

      Longbow + Explosive arrows one of the strongest ZvZ weapons

      New E buffs to whispering and regular bow allow for better kiting during the length of your E making it much easier to use in 5v5.

      The only thing stopping people from using bows in 5v5 is the lack of players willing to loose trying to make it work. It is strong, just because no notable gvg'er has streamed/uploaded it doesnt mean it doesnt work. But then that has how meta has always been established in Albion. Nothing works until someone else has done the work to prove it.
      Hop on in to my Discord and Twitch ^^
    • Khladraven wrote:

      I've used longbow in 5v5 HG's a decent bit now. Probably won around 80% of my gates on it. Incredibly strong, new Q will probably make it even stronger because of the ability to stay at incredible range with it.
      Ok lets talk about gates.
      When you enter a HG, you bring a gear that fit the criteria Risk vs Reward. 8.0 Long Bow Ex quality goes for 160K in AH, if Overcharged (+100 ip) it hits 8.3 normal quality weapon at cheap price.
      At those gates, you will meet tanks wearing cheap version of they gear, probably swap boots + guardian armor.
      You not going to meet 6.3 Judicator Armor (worth 6mil), nor 6.3 judicator boots (worth 2mil), even the tank weapon will be some sort of cheap version, SOB 6.3 (5mil) is out of the question.
      So yes, maybe at gates you had a success bringing cheap weapon as Longbow to compete, cool.
      Why you didn't place an attack on Anglia or Mercia with your longbow? a place where you will meet Tank + Melee using Judicator Boots?
      Give it a try my friend, you might enter at low cost and leave with sets worth of tens of millions, awesome profit, don't you think?


      Khladraven wrote:


      New E buffs to whispering and regular bow allow for better kiting during the length of your E making it much easier to use in 5v5.
      And the new Mage Robe Purging Shield, Arcane Orb E, SOB Forceful Swing - Will make sure you keep kiting, just kiting, till you die.


      Khladraven wrote:


      The only thing stopping people from using bows in 5v5 is the lack of players willing to loose trying to make it work. It is strong, just because no notable gvg'er has streamed/uploaded it doesnt mean it doesnt work. But then that has how meta has always been established in Albion. Nothing works until someone else has done the work to prove it.
      Its so frustrating to hear that BS over and over for the past year. I am really surprised that so many messages here talking about that fact that noone even bother to test it out, 1 year since release, everyone is stupid and clueless, everyone is afraid to try the mighty Bow in GvGs, we haven't met the savior that will shows us how he conquer the whole Albion map with the power of Longbow.

      Check my detailed review of the new Q Deadly Shot (And new NDA changes) + an interesting response from very reputated GvGer, who actually DID conquer the entire Albion Map, and still cant make the Bow line fit in.
      Testserver Patch Notes - Nimue Update

      If you feel that Longbow E is way too strong, or the CD is way too long, and that weapon is OP (even tho you die 50% of the time you pop it, because enemy zerg actually heard about Demon Armor and use it), ok, bring that topic up, lets compare it to Halberd and Brimston performance in ZvZs, but lets do it in a different thread.

      Here we try to make sure that those who enjoy playing Bow line (And actually PLAY IT), will be able to fit in GvGs using a Bow, Not asking for all the Bows to fit that area, all i ask is 1 Bow weapon that actually fits and viable in GvG.

      CocaDoo
    • TenBaRosh wrote:

      Here we try to make sure that those who enjoy playing Bow line (And actually PLAY IT), will be able to fit in GvGs using a Bow, Not asking for all the Bows to fit that area, all i ask is 1 Bow weapon that actually fits and viable in GvG.

      i Agree - 100%

      3 month of real playtime - a bowline with 100/90/90/90/90 + very good equiment with high levels and at the moment there is no chance to build a good GvG Team with me.(maybe as a substitute, if no other players are online)

      TenBaRosh, me and many other bow players want to be a part of GvG-Teams, but at the moment it is not possible (better metas ).
      There are so many suggestions in this thread and many others threads - but there is no response.

      The only thing we got is:

      Bows:
      • Reworked the Deadly Shot ability:
        It is now an instant skillshot with 3s cooldown: Shoots an arrow in a staright line, which pierces through all enemies in it's way, dealing physic damage.


      Haha - LOL - for GvG totally useless.

      So again:

      all i ask is 1 Bow weapon that actually fits and viable in GvG.
    • LordFischi wrote:

      Bows:

      • Reworked the Deadly Shot ability:
        It is now an instant skillshot with 3s cooldown: Shoots an arrow in a staright line, which pierces through all enemies in it's way, dealing physic damage.


      Haha - LOL - for GvG totally useless.

      So again:

      all i ask is 1 Bow weapon that actually fits and viable in GvG.
      To be honest I have really good hopes of this change there. its a multishot that u can do from a higher distance. Not to mention that every GvG are all based on chokes
    • pedrikoso wrote:

      LordFischi wrote:

      Bows:

      • Reworked the Deadly Shot ability:
        It is now an instant skillshot with 3s cooldown: Shoots an arrow in a staright line, which pierces through all enemies in it's way, dealing physic damage.


      Haha - LOL - for GvG totally useless.

      So again:

      all i ask is 1 Bow weapon that actually fits and viable in GvG.
      To be honest I have really good hopes of this change there. its a multishot that u can do from a higher distance. Not to mention that every GvG are all based on chokes
      Take a better look at this compare: prntscr.com/lgfw7c

      The new Q is awesome, great animation, feels good, its fast.
      But when we compare the actual numbers to Xbow Q, we see the huge downside of it.

      This changes available on Testserver, give it a try, the Devs done great job on that skill, the Damage and CD is slacking behind.
      Also they took away the Pierce which hurt even more the skill.
      CocaDoo
    • TenBaRosh wrote:

      Khladraven wrote:

      I've used longbow in 5v5 HG's a decent bit now. Probably won around 80% of my gates on it. Incredibly strong, new Q will probably make it even stronger because of the ability to stay at incredible range with it.
      Ok lets talk about gates.When you enter a HG, you bring a gear that fit the criteria Risk vs Reward. 8.0 Long Bow Ex quality goes for 160K in AH, if Overcharged (+100 ip) it hits 8.3 normal quality weapon at cheap price. Nope, im going to take 6.1 with my 50 longbow spec bow toon that I never even play.
      At those gates, you will meet tanks wearing cheap version of they gear, probably swap boots + guardian armor. Wrong again, judicator armor sometimes, others guardian yes, but judi has received many nerfs now so we'll see how its continued use goes.
      You not going to meet 6.3 Judicator Armor (worth 6mil), nor 6.3 judicator boots (worth 2mil), even the tank weapon will be some sort of cheap version, SOB 6.3 (5mil) is out of the question. No, but when in the hell am I going to be focusing on the tank with a weapons with 14m and 22m range skills??
      So yes, maybe at gates you had a success bringing cheap weapon as Longbow to compete, cool.
      Why you didn't place an attack on Anglia or Mercia with your longbow? a place where you will meet Tank + Melee using Judicator Boots? Because I dont like to play bow that often, im a dagger main so dont worry, I have plenty of experience with the "help my weapon isnt gvg viable" until I went out and started winning GvG's with deathgivers because I wanted to make them work for my team.
      Give it a try my friend, you might enter at low cost and leave with sets worth of tens of millions, awesome profit, don't you think?


      Khladraven wrote:

      New E buffs to whispering and regular bow allow for better kiting during the length of your E making it much easier to use in 5v5.
      And the new Mage Robe Purging Shield, Arcane Orb E, SOB Forceful Swing - Will make sure you keep kiting, just kiting, till you die. I agree already that the E should see some love on these weapons with the advent of such high range purger or counter purge such as mage robes. That being said, not everyone will be wearing a mage robe.

      Khladraven wrote:

      The only thing stopping people from using bows in 5v5 is the lack of players willing to loose trying to make it work. It is strong, just because no notable gvg'er has streamed/uploaded it doesnt mean it doesnt work. But then that has how meta has always been established in Albion. Nothing works until someone else has done the work to prove it.
      Its so frustrating to hear that BS over and over for the past year. I am really surprised that so many messages here talking about that fact that noone even bother to test it out, 1 year since release, everyone is stupid and clueless, everyone is afraid to try the mighty Bow in GvGs, we haven't met the savior that will shows us how he conquer the whole Albion map with the power of Longbow. Because... you are waiting for the damn savior to show you how he/she will conquer the whole Albion map with the power of the longbow... what exactly is stopping you from being that savior?
      Check my detailed review of the new Q Deadly Shot (And new NDA changes) + an interesting response from very reputated GvGer, who actually DID conquer the entire Albion Map, and still cant make the Bow line fit in.
      Testserver Patch Notes - Nimue

      If you feel that Longbow E is way too strong, or the CD is way too long, and that weapon is OP (even tho you die 50% of the time you pop it, because enemy zerg actually heard about Demon Armor and use it), ok, bring that topic up, lets compare it to Halberd and Brimston performance in ZvZs, but lets do it in a different thread. I stated ray of light cd is too low - it is. I stated longbow is strong as hell in ZvZ - it is. Demon armor does big damage to all abilities that can be reflected - It's called counteplay, kinda needs to be a thing. Halberd has and is receiving balancing, I agree brimstone is op but then we werent talking about any of this were we?

      Here we try to make sure that those who enjoy playing Bow line (And actually PLAY IT), will be able to fit in GvGs using a Bow, Not asking for all the Bows to fit that area, all i ask is 1 Bow weapon that actually fits and viable in GvG. Just go try it, forging a new meta is never going to be easy. Go die, find out why you did, get better, and improve where you can. Stop waiting for a savior and try it out. Im honestly not trying to get on you personally, nor the swathes of bow players Albion holds, but like you said, there has been no savior, no one has tried past a few attempts. Be that person, any of you that want to play bow in GvG, just try, you might be surprised.

      Hop on in to my Discord and Twitch ^^
    • Khladraven wrote:

      TenBaRosh wrote:

      Khladraven wrote:

      I've used longbow in 5v5 HG's a decent bit now. Probably won around 80% of my gates on it. Incredibly strong, new Q will probably make it even stronger because of the ability to stay at incredible range with it.
      O

      Khladraven wrote:

      New E buffs to whispering and regular bow allow for better kiting during the length of your E making it much easier to use in 5v5.
      And the new Mage Robe Purging Shield, Arcane Orb E, SOB Forceful Swing - Will make sure you keep kiting, just kiting, till you die. I agree already that the E should see some love on these weapons with the advent of such high range purger or counter purge such as mage robes. That being said, not everyone will be wearing a mage robe.

      Khladraven wrote:

      The only thing stopping people from using bows in 5v5 is the lack of players willing to loose trying to make it work. It is strong, just because no notable gvg'er has streamed/uploaded it doesnt mean it doesnt work. But then that has how meta has always been established in Albion. Nothing works until someone else has done the work to prove it.
      Its so frustrating to hear that BS over and over for the past year. I am really surprised that so many messages here talking about that fact that noone even bother to test it out, 1 year since release, everyone is stupid and clueless, everyone is afraid to try the mighty Bow in GvGs, we haven't met the savior that will shows us how he conquer the whole Albion map with the power of Longbow. Because... you are waiting for the damn savior to show you how he/she will conquer the whole Albion map with the power of the longbow... what exactly is stopping you from being that savior?Check my detailed review of the new Q Deadly Shot (And new NDA changes) + an interesting response from very reputated GvGer, who actually DID conquer the entire Albion Map, and still cant make the Bow line fit in.
      Testserver Patch Notes - Nimue

      If you feel that Longbow E is way too strong, or the CD is way too long, and that weapon is OP (even tho you die 50% of the time you pop it, because enemy zerg actually heard about Demon Armor and use it), ok, bring that topic up, lets compare it to Halberd and Brimston performance in ZvZs, but lets do it in a different thread. I stated ray of light cd is too low - it is. I stated longbow is strong as hell in ZvZ - it is. Demon armor does big damage to all abilities that can be reflected - It's called counteplay, kinda needs to be a thing. Halberd has and is receiving balancing, I agree brimstone is op but then we werent talking about any of this were we?

      Here we try to make sure that those who enjoy playing Bow line (And actually PLAY IT), will be able to fit in GvGs using a Bow, Not asking for all the Bows to fit that area, all i ask is 1 Bow weapon that actually fits and viable in GvG. Just go try it, forging a new meta is never going to be easy. Go die, find out why you did, get better, and improve where you can. Stop waiting for a savior and try it out. Im honestly not trying to get on you personally, nor the swathes of bow players Albion holds, but like you said, there has been no savior, no one has tried past a few attempts. Be that person, any of you that want to play bow in GvG, just try, you might be surprised.

      1. I am sure you started to win GvGs with your lovely Deathgivers, because you good and wanted to make it work, unlike Bow users who simple dont want to try it. It has nothing to do with the fact that Deathgivers were added to the game lately.
      And nothing to do with these changes:
      Daggers:
      • Added new W-Slot Spell: Chain Slash (all Daggers)
        • Quickly slash through multiple enemies. You keep jumping to the closest enemy in a 8m radius for up to 4 times, dealing physical damage to each enemy. While you are slashing though the enemies you are invisible to players.
      • Assassin's Spirit (all Daggers)
        • Self Armor Reduction per stack: 0.09 -> 0.04
      • Slit Throat (Dual Daggers)
        • Cast Time: 0.6s -> 0.4s
      Daggers:
      Devastating Strike:
      The Channel is now uninterruptible

      Daggers:
      [*]Sunder Armor:
      • Hit Delay: 0.4s -> 0.2s
      [*]Assassin Spirit:
      • The spell is reworked into a toggle spell. While toggled on the caster stacks up a % damage buff. (which can also be consumed for some E abilities) But, while toggled on it also reduces the caster's resistances.
      [*]Dash:
      • Energycost: 8 -> 0
      [*]Throwing Blades:
      • The Blades now pierce through enemies and are not destroyed on enemy contact anymore.
      [*]Forbidden Stab:
      • Hit Delay: 0.4s -> 0.2s
      • Now reduces Healing done AND Healing Received. (so the effect is twice as strong on self heals)
      [*]Slit Throat:
      • Damage: 410.23 -> 430.74
      [*]Devastating Strike:
      • Second Hit Damage: 231.66 -> 144.79
      • Deals an additional 150 true damage on the first hit.

      Ghost Strike
      • Now also makes the caster 3s invisible to other players, after the hit.
      • Cast Range: 9m -> 7m
      • End Distance behind the enemy: 3m -> 5m
      Daggers:
      • Sunder Armor:
        • Cooldown: 3s -> 2s
        • Energycost: 5 -> 4
        • Armor Reduction: 0.05 -> 0.04
      • Assassin Spirit:
        • Now decreases the armor always by flat 4% (per stack), indpendent of the weapon's Item Power
      • Shadow Edge:
        • The spell now stuns, instead of Roots
        • The player is now invisible and invulnerable during the pull.
        • Now only hits enemies, can't be used on allies anymore
      • Devastating Strike:
        • Now purges on the first hit. (instead of the second hit)


      2. [b]"That being said, not everyone will be wearing a mage robe."
      [/b]

      You got it right, not everyone will use Mage Robe,

      not everyone will use Arcane,

      not everyone will use Quarter staff,

      Not everyone will play Albion Online...


      3. You said you dont know me, lemme show you my stats and introduce myself, so you get to know me better.
      First Char: prnt.sc/lgnwjv

      Second Char: prntscr.com/lgnxb6


      Not sure at what stage you joined Albion Online, but before launch, when beta was ending, SBI made a tournament 5v5.

      My team used Whispering Bow, we won couple fights with it, then dropped at quarter / semi finals.


      We been using Whispering Bow first 3 month in GvGs, mostly in Anglia, Fighting SUN, Mercenarios and couple more which i dont remember the names.

      We been using it in HGs too.


      I have been GvGing with a Bow couple times in the past month in Royals.


      Don't come here, and tell me, im sitting and waiting for a savior. You have no clue what you talking about.

      Everything i share - comes from my personal experience.

      At the moment, Bow suck at GvGs, If you want to know why, visit this thread: Whispering Bow Rework? thoughts regarding Bow line


      4. I refuse to keep the ZvZ topic, this thread has nothing to do with ZvZ, you brought that up - i reply once and thats it, want to talk about ZvZ balancing? make your own thread.

      5. "Just go try it, forging a new meta is never going to be easy. Go die, find out why you did, get better, and improve where you can."

      Thank you for your tips, please read section 3 of my response.

      CocaDoo
    • My main has 159 mil kill fame, i've been playing since 2014, just for clarity.

      You can list all the dagger buffs you like, simple fact is they still dont have a seat in meta same as the bow.

      If you have so much experience GvG'ing on the bow then where is your contructive feedback? why start a thread with:

      "Albion Online getting close to celebrate 1 year since launch.
      Since launch we never saw Bow being heavy used in 5v5.

      Share your opinion."

      Instead start with listing why you think it needs a buff, where you think weaknesses lay, why it hasn't had a steady seat in the meta. what skills do you think should be re-worked and how e.t.c.

      You say your not waiting for someone else to show you, but you start a thread with asking other people to start the conversation and give feedback instead of doing it yourself. What do you expect me to think? You know how many mindless "buff bow pls" threads the devs get on here every week?

      After all that they literally just added a new skill. Play with it, see how you get on, if you still feel they are utterly useless, start an actually constructive thread for people to give feedback on and start a healthy discussion. I can understand you getting defensive, feeling the need to show off stats to prove you are not just another bow buff boi from the forums, but threads like this don't help. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is taken as a hostile in your eyes. Don't look at it like that, counter their points with experience, share your perspective gained from seemingly heavy use of bow in 5v5. Show footage and talk about it. There are a great many ways to provide healthy feedback.

      All i'm trying to say is that if you truly want the bow to be improved, help SBI do it by putting together a well built thread with evidence, key talking points and constructive responses to get them to notice.
      Hop on in to my Discord and Twitch ^^