searching HCE Build for Daggers

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Unfortunately in my opinion there is no suitable dagger build for hardcore expeditions (9-X). But that's more due to the fact that more and more people play with ranged weapons to be able to play mechanics better. One of the few weapons should be the Trinity Spear which is still playable but other weapons will be better.
      :!: Feel free to use my Ref Link: [url='https://albiononline.com/?ref=9ZWP28MW4Q']GET ALBION[/url]
      :?: Any Questions?: [url='https://www.twitch.tv/oo_inexx_oo']My Stream[/url]
    • albiononline.com/de/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/20205

On head slot you need Stalker Hood or Druid Cowl. Without them there is really low chance for you to get inside any group on HCE.

On armor slot you can of course play with Hunter Jacket but you need also try to play with Royal Jacket. You will be able to use your skills more often (you won't be useless during third skill on cooldown) and can save your party in some hard situations. For example holy healer will heal without cooldown with generous heals if you stand next to him.

About shoes... you need any dodge ability. Assassin/Royal Shoes can solve that. As Melee DPS you need to have something to survive if you accidentally take aggro. Specially when your third skill is active, it makes you even more squishy.

You need also faction cape - Lymhurst or Bridgewatch, the best way is to use both of them and switch. Lymhurst for regular pulls, Bridgewatch for hard pulls and high lvl enemies.

I am not using daggers mainly so I haven't tested which 2nd skill is the best for HCE. Who knows, maybe you will be playing with stun or sleep vs some mobs and support tank.

BRiCK schrieb:

You're the reason games are shit nowadays
    • Specter hood + specter jacket + specter shoes + deathgivers

You've got your armor cooldown twice and you can drop the aggro with shoes.

I dont know what limitations are because you would need lots of healer attention and the damage might not be enough tho.
      But IMO its still better idea to farm maps lvl 6-8 with this build than trying to level up daggers in the open world.
    • Zalrenic schrieb:

glokz schrieb:

But IMO its still better idea to farm maps lvl 6-8 with this build than trying to level up daggers in the open world.
      I respectfully disagree.. HCE below level 9 are worse fame per hour than open world options (as long as you aren't trying to solo).
      Why would anyone accept daggers in BZ dungeon party? People are always like, bring fire, xbow or any aoe.. Single target dmg isnt welcome at black dungeon parties.
      I assume that we are not talking about suicide build in BZ since not everyone can afford to FF like that.
    • glokz schrieb:

Zalrenic schrieb:

glokz schrieb:

I respectfully disagree.. HCE below level 9 are worse fame per hour than open world options (as long as you aren't trying to solo).
      Why would anyone accept daggers in BZ dungeon party? People are always like, bring fire, xbow or any aoe.. Single target dmg isnt welcome at black dungeon parties.I assume that we are not talking about suicide build in BZ since not everyone can afford to FF like that.
      For the same reason they would accept them in an HCE. The situation is not much different.

People are a little over-obsessed with what others run... I've learned, since the dps meter came out, that often times people running the thing that everyone wants do shittier in damage output than people running what they want to run... 1 dagger with a merc jacket and a holy can two-man mercia dungeons and fame farm just fine.I
    • Zalrenic schrieb:

For the same reason they would accept them in an HCE. The situation is not much different.
      People are a little over-obsessed with what others run... I've learned, since the dps meter came out, that often times people running the thing that everyone wants do shittier in damage output than people running what they want to run... 1 dagger with a merc jacket and a holy can two-man mercia dungeons and fame farm just fine.I

Not really, the suicide build with double armor is enough dmg to accompany blazing. Like I said, if you are willing to bring double spectral build into BZ dungeon then it's fine. I think most people won't, so the build is exceptional.

But in HCE it should work, of course it won't be easy but you can buy a map yourself and seek for people so others won't have the opportunity to decline you.

Zalrenic schrieb:

I've learned, since the dps meter came out
      Wait what? Dps meter? Can you share some info on that Oo