Kills in Red Zone with Loot Protection

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Wadefu schrieb:

Rolu schrieb:

Raithe schrieb:

Thank you for the reclarification. I think I am no longer befuddled on the mechanic.
      The problem is not understanding the mechanic, the problem is that the mechanic is dumb. I kill someone, I should be able to loot his body.
      flag up and loot it? or you talking about pvp circle jerk.
      If I can kill someone without flagging up, I should be able to loot it without flagging up.

Which brings me back to the thing I said I don't know how many times now.. I kill someone, I should be able to loot his body.
    • I think asking what Rolu says in another light may give SBI a different perspective:

Is it your intent to restrict or delay PvP looting in a context where the player died under a mechanic that enables conditional PvP?

"Yes"
      It would then be working as intended and the statements-not-said would be:

Yes, the survivor would have to hard flag to be able to loot the item immediately if the body in not in the conditional zone.
      Yes, a hard flag player would be able to jank your loot if you kill a soft flag outside the zone, while soft flagged.
      Yes, we know then that chasing people out of the conditional zone is communicating "You can chase them out of the zone, but you'll have to hard flag to get their stuff"

In a way, I can see this being their intent. They want to give the advantage in these situations to the underdog. If you really want the loot, you'll have to risk the blues in the area, since you hard flagged to loot the body outside of the zone.

If you downed them in the conditional, the blues would have to come to you, which then makes them another soft flag target.

"No"

Then nothing makes sense.
    • If you fight in the circle the losing player virtually always attempts to run so by default virtually all the kills also happen outside the circle. It makes no sense to not allow the killer to loot it basically makes the whole PvP circle nonsensical. They mise well just remove them and get rid of the soft flag crap in general.
    • Tabor schrieb:

If you fight in the circle the losing player virtually always attempts to run so by default virtually all the kills also happen outside the circle. It makes no sense to not allow the killer to loot it basically makes the whole PvP circle nonsensical. They mise well just remove them and get rid of the soft flag crap in general.
      And we're not even on the subject of not being able to heal your friend (even tho you started healing in the buble but you never soft flagged yourself before going our the bubble)

The bubble mechanics are kinda flawed.
    • I am hoping that the devs at least consider this as an issue and think about it. It's very odd and the back and forth indicates that it causes at least conceptual issues and misunderstandings. Such should be made clear in game. IE use a different message at least that conforms to the mechanic.....at the least.