SUPAR sugestion treshhold (did i spell dis correKtly?)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SUPAR sugestion treshhold (did i spell dis correKtly?)

Okay, lets do this!

I propose creating secondary skills for each skill tree... gathering, fighting and other (even farming). Think about it like Perks or special abillities...
      They are unlocked once u reach some point in upgrading in trees... like... 10 gathering in stone t4 or skinn t5.

This are sepparate skills that u can obtain BY DOING QUESTING in zones red\black.... like... 10 gathering in stone will alow you to find quest giver in woob zones and take quest for SUPAR skills.

Aaaaaand... Variations of skills:

1) Imroved gathering yeld or damage or speed of gathering or speed in general.

2) Add more Kg to... lets say... stone boots

3) Make females like you more....

4) Possibly even get you 1 slot (with Kg limitations) wich YOU DO NOT LOSE when killed and transported with you in your house after death OR is protected from looting in like 30 mins...

5) passive buffs that increase you Kg limit and speed in city areas....

6) Ability to see special caves, wich you may enter (they randomly generated) and inside its realy big gathering mob wich u can kill and wich contain like 5x more resourses then requllar mob.

Mkay thats it for now.... The reason behind all of this - make some meaning behind upgrading your 456 rock gathering stuff.... besides just +% of statistics.

PS: I suggest you think REALY hard before typing something in dis thread.
    • Time for round 2 BABY YEAH!

PS: Im so funny some times.... (mostly no)

7) How about some sort of skill tree for horses along with the REAL HORSE TRAINING and stuff.... So it will cost less Focus Points to craft horse.... and stuff

8) Speaking of horses skills: more KG, Speed, armor, Skills like - horse can atack mobs (30 sec couldown), possibly stun them, u regen more HP and mana when on horse (also skills that give u 20% mana hp, 1 min cooldown)

9) How about SPECIAL building called TEMPLE wich you can build and upgrade on your own island (it boost your primery stats and possibly add some special supar abilities)

10) Gem System for upgrading your tools - every gathering proffession have gems (organs or rock concentrates) that can be gathered with % and then upplied for your tool to make it gather faster and more and stuff (also upgrades grant the ability to gather more cool resource from less cool, like 5.1 from 5.0) Also this gems can be sold....

11) Special Caves with special bosses.... (you can access) OH YEAH! Sometimes mobs wich you kill in open world will drop like.... map to hideot (its randomly genereted) or even open portals to like.... special randomly generated mini dungeon with hard to kill enemies and additional rewards.... chanses are increased if you got special skills from weapon skill trees...

12) how about ability swaps if you 100 max out specialization of weapons? Like Claws have all abilityes of dual daggers if dual daggers are 100?

13) Upgrading each tree also provide bonus damage for all waeapons in it.... Like 100 100 100 100 in bows provide +10% damage for daggers bows etc...

14) mkay im done now... see you soon...

PS: Especially dat pretty girl over there....
    • Mkay im just having EINGENIUAIS idie not for Albion per se but in general and i need to right it down some where. Idia come (so hard) from Eve Online Scanning mechanic and signature hunting....

1) Remove All Resources from the map (except mb some basic one).

2) Add Scanning (searching, launching hungry wolfs) mechanics for the maps

3) Walluable (eh.. wait a minure)... All Valuable (thx google) resources are now must be searched in the map.

..... Wait a minute ill finish round in Skyforge......

(trying to finish round)
    • well 5th place.... launching next round.... hey... its not promoting anything... i have to play something in maintanence right?

Mkay... here we go:

4) When you find resource - it will be secondary location on the map wich you can enter (mine of hungry miners, lost DarkWood of spoooo(oooooo)ky stuff) and its contain all the love in the world.... it can be guarded and stuff, even with group mobs wich U can kill solo.... or it can even be some lost Dungeon for PvE and stuff....

Mkay lost my train of thiughts... see you later...

PS: YES, you! No not you! The pretty one.
    • Oh yeah i just remember:

5) Lets add fog of war and weather effects to the game (they effect resource founding ability)

6) Maps now are randomized completely and fog of war also periodicly completely covers everithing.

Back to the Current Game:

15) Lets Add some WEATHER effect GOD DAMMIT! I need dat stuff... Rain Snow Sand Storms, Frogs from the skyes and Virgin Swamp Spir....

16) Lets Add Skill Trees For The Guil-DS! Usual Stuff - more damage\crafting\gathering\nose picking\ass slaping.

Emergency, Seismic readings suggest a quantum detonation has occured in the Aurora's drive core.

The Central Dark Matter Reactor will reach a supercritical state in t-minus....

ten... nine... eight... seven... six... five... four... trrreee.... two....
    • BEHOLD! A NEW SUPERB IDIA IS TRASHING THROW THE DRAKE! FOLKS YEAH! PREEEEEY!!! PREEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!! Prey 2017 by the way is awsome....

17) Achivements add new atribute called LUCK.

18) LUCK influense many stuff in the game (critical harvest, mb even better... like harvest 5.0 and get 5.1 sometimes, bouble dammage on mobs and stuff, critical (means legendary) crafting)

19) Alos i NEVER understand why achivements do JACK SHIT in most of the games (exc. Black Desert). Oh yeah, kill 1000000000000000000 mobs for a pin that does absolutely nothing.... And i must care becaaaaaaause.......

20) At least add some.... idono... portrets for dis shit....

21) Actually i didnt look into achivements... mb there is some stuff there....

PS: When the FOLK they gona relize dat phantome hunter DLC... FORK!...
    • Feedback Forum Rules

About the feedback forum
      • The goal of this forum is to support the continous improvement of Albion Online
      • Its goal is not to rage or blow of steam. Please use our Rants forum for that.
      • We read every single thread in the feedback forum, even if we do not reply to all of them
      • Your feedback is of tremendeous value in helping us to achieve this
      • This only works if the atmossphere in the feedback forum is constructive and productive
      • Make sure your feedback is written in a cool-headed and construtive manner. Be as detailed as possible
      • Make suggestions on how to improve the game. Be as detailed as possible
      Before you Post

• See if there are existing discussion threads on the topic you want to talk about
      No-Gos in the feedback forum

• Do not use overly dramatic headlines
      • Do not rage or rant
      • The feedback forum is no place for campaigning or politics: Do not repeatedly re-post the same statements as an attempt to sway/influence public opinion
      • Do not insult others
      • Do not run "political campaigns" to against other player groups or the developers. Stay constructive, we are all in this together.
      If you want to blow of steam

• We understand that Albion Online can be a very emotional game
      • We do not want to censor everybody that steps out of line
      • Therefore, we have created a new Rants sub-forum that you can use if you do not think that you can currently meet the standards of the feedback forums
      • Note: even the Rants forum has its limits, it is not a moderation-free zone

The post was edited 2 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: Posts are bordering on spam. ().

• Lets just skipp to the part where i (suddenly!) will realize why i should give a FOLK about your rules MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN...

22) Mb you return juicy mobs on their place? What happen to mobs other than that big one dude with meteor showers and star like atack.

23) New idia! How about we give all the mobs in the game like..... 50 skills (they can use only 2-3) and rotate them every once in a while? Just to spice things up a lil bit every season?

24) Mb even change skills every... like... week...
    • Do not use overly dramatic headlines

OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONEEEEE>>>>>......

25) About night cicle.... mb do it more often and like... add some cone of vision in front of u? Im sorry im playing too much.... echem.... Also add some hunters... in any point of traveling you can be ambuched by invisible mob (he can even be special hard to kill mob) wich IP is connected to yours wich u can kill and get usual stuff..

26) Ambushes can happen limited number of times or even like.... only in yellow if yours so pressious ballance is so important....

27) Add weather! But... limit it to the (at least at the beggining) to special places with a lot of wood, rock etc.... Also! Weather automaticly triggered when this places are drain out of recources and when its passes some of the recourses respawn (20% or more) and even add some cool new mobs (with LARGE TITS especially).
    • - Hey YO my fella citizens whats up in Albion whyle me was...

- SHTTHEFUCKUPANDGETTOTHEFCKINGPOINTALREADY

- Allright rude boi....

28) How about a lil bit of skill tree for every worker? Like..... +% more regullar resources or better ones in .1 .2 .3....

29) How about a SPECIAL item u can find in the world that upgrade your houses so they can bring more rare resources by workers?

30) OH MY GOD WORKERS ACTUALLY.... oh i remember.... aaaaammm.... how about special DECORATIONS, that boost the production of workers on islands? Every island have a limit on this dont worry
    • 31) Just read some stuff around this thread and hoi boi im gotta THOUGHTS so share....

32) remade workers so they CAN GATHER SOME STUFF for upgrading equipment that NO ONE CAN GATHER.... possibly even do some worker mechanics like..... from black desert but make it better....

33) Like now you can craft weapons and armor with your skills aaaaand workers also can upgrade it with their materials and skills.... genius... im soooo smart.
    • dpakoh wrote:

Mkay im just having EINGENIUAIS idie not for Albion per se but in general and i need to right it down some where. Idia come (so hard) from Eve Online Scanning mechanic and signature hunting....

1) Remove All Resources from the map (except mb some basic one).

2) Add Scanning (searching, launching hungry wolfs) mechanics for the maps

3) Walluable (eh.. wait a minure)... All Valuable (thx google) resources are now must be searched in the map.

..... Wait a minute ill finish round in Skyforge......

(trying to finish round)
      launching HUNGRY WOLF is ultimately hilarious
    • Not as hilarious as launching specially trained squirrels assassins.... Creeds...

34) MKay allright HOW ABOUT JUST SOME passive skills for each tree? Like... every 10 gathering it passivly increase gathering speed 2.5% no?

35) How about we CAN NOT LOOSE 1 equiped.... er.... equipment... but the amount of silver when droped by ass (lol realy? missspelling edit 'us') will be more? ei?

36) I realy realy need some weather effects....

PS: Stay tuned for the next update where i go in details about 1-5... wait i just.... continuing this list sorta wrong ah whatevar....

PS2: Buy my pies in the Martlock!