Development Roadmap beyond Merlyn

• Silks schrieb:

btw are you finally deleting HCEs or are we going to wait a hundred years until you find out they are bad to the game?
      If devs need go to lower population,go this.Fo example,i play this game because HCE exist,so when deleted i just stop play this game,ok so what i am,i am refiner-i buy hight T resourcies from gatherers,i am crafter-i make some your gear,i am fisherman-i fishing fish in BZ(sometimes you hunt me) for you,i produced totally around 4500 herbs/per day for market and finaly all my characters i pay premium for real money,all my silver income i invested to activiti in game so buying alot your staf from market.

Ok when i stop playing,you lost some economy factor,devs lost money,gankers lost target(when i fishing) and game lost player.If i not only one and same as me its more people so what destroyng HCE make with game?All what going its bigest price at market,lower population-in OW you facing only other gankers,devs lost money.I no need say xy anshwers on many thread,no need..I just play the game for crafting,farming,trading and HCE.Y,this is pvp game but not pure as all can see and i like this non pvp content so when destroying HCE-i like time challange,i like getting new maps... me and many players stop play game..If this devs realy need just say here and i can tomorow stop play and looking for other game..Just devs say what you need,only gankers or more populations and more players and profit and great game?
    • Equartus schrieb:

Captainrussia schrieb:

alonxx schrieb:

Solo content?
      right now you can do about 8+ hrs of solo content per day...
      Its not a solo content , its a routine.
      Its not routine if you are not forced to do it.

Right now doing islands/farming/fishing/gathering/laborers Market Trading, FW Trading (hearts) and solo PVP or solo PVE - are all solo activities. You are not "forced" to do any of them (in fact, I don't have 8hrs/day so I don't do some of them, but if I had 8 hours I would spend it doing more solo activities). You can even kill Siphoning mages solo. (or steal t8 resources solo)

Yes sometimes I like to do group activities, especially when I know I have a long play session (anything over 2hrs in 1 go). But most of the time I play 30min-1hr intervals (because of RL commitments), so doing any group content is useless.

Biggest change would be if they somehow made FW (aside from the trade runs, which can already be solo) to be a solo activity. I heard some people are managing to do solo FW PVP, but its super risky, and not sure how profitable...

Other then that, every game activity aside from the obvious GvG/ZvZ or HGs or HCE - can be done solo. Some people even do the 2man HG solo...

None of this is forced - as its a Sandbox game. You choose what you wanna do, aside from the above-mentioned "group only" content.
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Mining T8 in enemy WT solo
    • Raithe schrieb:

solo pvp, gather, and ow fame farm is better.......but nothing shines. The only activity that is solo that is more fun than the same thing in an android freemium game is solo pvp atm. Solo pve should be enhanced along with the pve roadmap plans.
      well in that case you guys should be asking: "when will the (existing) solo content get buffed or enhanced?"

Saying "solo content?" on its own implies lack thereof, which is far from true, that's all Im saying. There is plenty of solo content. Maybe not all of it is "stellar" - but that's a whole different discussion...

Huge difference between saying "I don't have any money" and "I don't have enough money".
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
    • I mean this isnt well thought out but, this is what i would want as a solo and i think its within reason.

1. 1 v 1 arena with incentives - possible ranking tree and rewards? Why not medieval times had their wealthy famous gladiators ...Archage had it ...

2. 1 set of maps (4 tiles: blue/red/yellow/black) off to the side in a land where you cant party, no guilds. Let those zones share the soft cap to IP like in normal royal continent. On this little island , pvp will be restricted to a 1 v 1 basis , using the same pvp rules/mechanics as town (with bigger active pvp circle ofc or no limit) just simply take out the request part. You cant get into higher zones without meeting IP requirement, lower zones as I said will cap the IP, This lets people go fight in nice gear but know a fair fight will happen even in loss and also know they can get some nice loot.

To be honest, if you did #2, it would really open Albion to have everything, something like this would take your game to the next level population wise..i personally know a server full of guys that salivate at shit like that (im one of them)...

Difficult + Fair = Love
    • Playmate schrieb:

Silks schrieb:

btw are you finally deleting HCEs or are we going to wait a hundred years until you find out they are bad to the game?
      If devs need go to lower population,go this.Fo example,i play this game because HCE exist,so when deleted i just stop play this game,ok so what i am,i am refiner-i buy hight T resourcies from gatherers,i am crafter-i make some your gear,i am fisherman-i fishing fish in BZ(sometimes you hunt me) for you,i produced totally around 4500 herbs/per day for market and finaly all my characters i pay premium for real money,all my silver income i invested to activiti in game so buying alot your staf from market.
      Ok when i stop playing,you lost some economy factor,devs lost money,gankers lost target(when i fishing) and game lost player.If i not only one and same as me its more people so what destroyng HCE make with game?All what going its bigest price at market,lower population-in OW you facing only other gankers,devs lost money.I no need say xy anshwers on many thread,no need..I just play the game for crafting,farming,trading and HCE.Y,this is pvp game but not pure as all can see and i like this non pvp content so when destroying HCE-i like time challange,i like getting new maps... me and many players stop play game..If this devs realy need just say here and i can tomorow stop play and looking for other game..Just devs say what you need,only gankers or more populations and more players and profit and great game?
      Theres nothing wrong if you want to play an open world game where you barely leave town.
      Afterall thats whats nice about sandboxes.
      What i dont think its ok, is when you barely leave town and still expect the same rewards that open world players get by risking their asses in the open world.
      Now go back to your farms because i need posion potions.
      Artificial intelligence will never beat natural stupidiy.
    • After the recent patch there is no actual "meta" anymore.
      If you look at the recent week GvG board, we will see:
      Holy, Nature, Hammer, Mace, Quarterstaff being used.
      Also Axe, Sword, Spear and Daggers.
      Beside them we see Frost, Fire, Curse, Arcane and Crossbow appear quite often.

Only Bow has no appearance in those logs.

There is no "Meta" anymore.

There is 1 Weapon line that need to be fixed - Bow.
      CocaDoo
    • Gaheris schrieb:

After the great new dagger abilities they've put into the game in "shadow edge" and "chain slash" xD I think daggers could still use a little more care and love. They're used, but they could still use some more care and love. Either of those new abilities could've been great. "/
      I agree Chain-Slash needs some work. I was excited to unlock it, but switched back to Shadow-Edge, as Chain-Slash is just too random You need to know where you'll finish up when the move ends, otherwise it's a bit of a Russian Roulette move. Maybe more accomplished players have mastered it, but it doesn't feel like a level 85 move to me.
    • SHARKY schrieb:

Gaheris schrieb:

After the great new dagger abilities they've put into the game in "shadow edge" and "chain slash" xD I think daggers could still use a little more care and love. They're used, but they could still use some more care and love. Either of those new abilities could've been great. "/
      I agree Chain-Slash needs some work. I was excited to unlock it, but switched back to Shadow-Edge, as Chain-Slash is just too random You need to know where you'll finish up when the move ends, otherwise it's a bit of a Russian Roulette move. Maybe more accomplished players have mastered it, but it doesn't feel like a level 85 move to me.
      It doesn't really do enough damage, costs a bunch of energy, and you're right it puts you in a very precarious position. I'd add a little more dmg to it, a little less energy cost, and make you invisible/something for 2-3s after so there's some survivability in using it. It has the potential to give the dagger line more viability in larger fights. I hope it gets tweaked for the better.
    • Neu

Gaheris schrieb:

SHARKY schrieb:

Gaheris schrieb:

It doesn't really do enough damage, costs a bunch of energy, and you're right it puts you in a very precarious position. I'd add a little more dmg to it, a little less energy cost, and make you invisible/something for 2-3s after so there's some survivability in using it. It has the potential to give the dagger line more viability in larger fights. I hope it gets tweaked for the better.
      I've unlocked it as well - but haven't used it much. However it seems perfectly fine so those "solo" PVP situations that don't always turn out solo. I.e its great for 1v2 - you jump 4 times, and do about 400 DMG each, so to two players that would be doing 800 DMG each. Also if its 2 players and you jump 4 times - it easy to predict - the player you use it on, will be the player the move "ends" on.

Combine that with a bloodletter (lunging stabs) for example and you have double AOE for 2-4 players... I mean... its not too bad, at least on paper, and seems viable in any 5v5 situation actually.

With CRD to the max, you could do Chain Slash + Lunging Stabs almost indefinitely? Oh and I'm not sure if the arcane beam works on you while you're "chain slashing" - but would be cool to test...
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
    • Neu

Captainrussia schrieb:

Gaheris schrieb:

SHARKY schrieb:

Gaheris schrieb:

I've unlocked it as well - but haven't used it much. However it seems perfectly fine so those "solo" PVP situations that don't always turn out solo. I.e its great for 1v2 - you jump 4 times, and do about 400 DMG each, so to two players that would be doing 800 DMG each. Also if its 2 players and you jump 4 times - it easy to predict - the player you use it on, will be the player the move "ends" on.
      Combine that with a bloodletter (lunging stabs) for example and you have double AOE for 2-4 players... I mean... its not too bad, at least on paper, and seems viable in any 5v5 situation actually.

With CRD to the max, you could do Chain Slash + Lunging Stabs almost indefinitely? Oh and I'm not sure if the arcane beam works on you while you're "chain slashing" - but would be cool to test...
      I’ve been testing this out just now, and if there’s only 2 targets in range then you will only hit each target once. You definitely don’t jump 4 times with only 2 targets (at least during PvE).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von SHARKY ()

• Neu

SHARKY schrieb:

You definitely don’t jump 4 times with only 2 targets (at least during PvE).
      Well in that case it might be a bug: [BUG]Chain slash does not jump between targets if <4

I figured that it would work similar to Dark Matter (jump as many times to its limit of 4, as long as there is 2 or more enemies). Otherwise the skill is pretty lackluster :(
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
    • Neu

What I would like SANDBOX dev implement for

Player-built Castles and Castle sieges
      • Different type of castles architectures (with bridge, water, double doors...).
      • Siege weapons like catapult, golem to destroy walls and doors of castles.
      • Possibility to hire/place NPC for defending the castle owner like archers, knights...
      • Ressources territories (farm, town plot) help to earn points to hire those NPC.
      • Name a King or queen of he castle for the castle to get season points for alliance : The king or queen must be Elder Reaver and Glorious Reputation.
      • If the king or queen is killed in open world, there's 24h timer after the kill and before name a new King, without a king or queen named, the fortifications of doors and walls are lowered and the castle could be take easier.
      • Rewards for castle owner guild (ex : bonus fame percentage during 24h after owning the castle, bonus gathering stack around the castle map area).
      • Treasure box in the castle with valuable items for the guild who claim the castle.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von Goldorack ()