Adventurer's Challenge F.A.Q.

• Seriously folks! this is an ongoing, ever changing thing here. They are testing out ideas and based on player feedback just as they will continue to test out new things, new contests, new monthly challenges. If you don't like this one, don't do it! Pretty simple, that. Just don't do it.

Whine/complain in the /Rant forum or put constructive criticism in the /Feedback forum. Whining does nothing but make ya look like a dumbass. Bring Solutions! Suggestions! Give reasons why you are for or against something, in detail. In the /Feedback forum. Or, do like your momma taught ya and keep the negative comments to yourself :P

Personally, I LOVE this new personal challenge idea. I am a solo player that is in a decent guild with awesome guildies and a new alliance too. I just prefer playing solo a lot of the time. So this suits me just fine! I may do the fame farm thing with guildies, or just go gathering by myself. Either way, I get to progress toward getting a mount and I'm GRATEFUL that the mount is achievable for even part-timer solo players. So thank you very much dev team! Cheers <3
      Larke T7 Hide, T7 Stone, T7 Lumber, T6 Everything Else
      Member of [MAGA]
      ☕ is the Lifeblood!
    • Varsava schrieb:

its actually very funny how people are complaining about this Event. I think they gona learn from it and make the next one more challenging
      That's the whole point

Varsava schrieb:

Enjoy your free rewards and give constructive Feedback on how to improve the challenging aspect ...
      What do you suggest, because your feedback says noting except you're happy with the non-challenge of the challenge?

I've not finished as I only spent a tiny amount of time playing yesterday (solo) on T5 mobs, but even at that rate I'll still be finished in a week.

A daily cap on CP, as mentioned by others, would be a viable improvement. As would not counting HCE fame.
    • ldylarke schrieb:

Personally, I LOVE this new personal challenge idea. I am a solo player that is in a decent guild with awesome guildies and a new alliance too. I just prefer playing solo a lot of the time. So this suits me just fine! I may do the fame farm thing with guildies, or just go gathering by myself. Either way, I get to progress toward getting a mount and I'm GRATEFUL that the mount is achievable for even part-timer solo players. So thank you very much dev team! Cheers
      Totally agree with all of that, but I just wish it could be spread out over the month a bit more. Seeing Caerleon jam-packed with Spectral Bats last night, and 10+ for sale in the market, just made the 'challenge' seem anything but.
    • I didnt complain, so im Not suggesting anything. I See the whole Event AS a First step of a Lot that will follow. The devs probably already See that the reward is taken way too easy, so they will make it Harder the next time. Im Just going to wait how the reaction is going to be and then probably have an opinion on the Challenges in generell.
    • yes, I feel the challenges will get "nerfed" (i.e become more hard) to the point where I would only do it on my main, because it will be a waste of my time on unskilled (t5) alts...

what a pity...

Even if someone says - "you can do the daily bonus on your alts in 30min to an hour" - that's an hour wasted not playing on my main! (everything has a trade off!) - per each alt (2 hrs for 2 alts! per day! Which would already add up, as I do a lot of farming.... so I will end up doing 3-4hrs a day on alts, and thats about how long my entire daily play session is. So think about that!)
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Mining T8 in enemy WT solo
    • Silks schrieb:

10mins after challenge started and Caerleon was filled with bats.
      30min after that, server down for a "hotfix"
      have things been fucked up again?
      well thats very far from true... in first 10min, only a few people were able to unlock the bat via HCE (fame did not split there, so it was a factor of 0.5, not 0.1). I know only 2-3 ppl from the [OOF] alliance did it before the patch hit...

So I don't think Carleon was "filled" with bats, before the hotfix...

Im having fun unlocking only the daily 10k bonus on my alts... feels like a quick thing and does not feel like a chore (for once!) - so I Say SBI did an amazing job here!

Its a good way to reward loyal customers who support the game
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
    • Captainrussia schrieb:

Silks schrieb:

10mins after challenge started and Caerleon was filled with bats.
      30min after that, server down for a "hotfix"
      have things been fucked up again?
      well thats very far from true... in first 10min, only a few people were able to unlock the bat via HCE (fame did not split there, so it was a factor of 0.5, not 0.1). I know only 2-3 ppl from the [OOF] alliance did it before the patch hit...
      So I don't think Carleon was "filled" with bats, before the hotfix...

Im having fun unlocking only the daily 10k bonus on my alts... feels like a quick thing and does not feel like a chore (for once!) - so I Say SBI did an amazing job here!

Its a good way to reward loyal customers who support the game
      you are wrong.
      i was in Caerleon right before the patch and i could see at least 15 bats around. AT LEAST.
      you are right when you say it wasnt 30min after challenge started but that was just a way of showing how it happened. dont take it so literally.
      but the question here is: why didnt SBI didnt delete all the bats or restarted the challenge for everybody when they found out they messed up again?
      also, how many times more will we have to see people exploiting bad implemented updates?
      Artificial intelligence will never beat natural stupidiy.
    • Neu

noxmortus schrieb:

1. It took 2 hours for the server hotfix for bats.

2. It doesn't take long to generate the Challenge Points for a bat by gathering. If you are a decent spec gatherer, you can get a bat within 60mins. Less if you gather in Mercia or T8.
      Im only 1/2 way on my alts tho... doing the 2k (for 10 bonus) every day, takes a pretty long time...
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
    • Neu

For the bat you have to do 200k/12k ~ 17 days of daily challenge. ~4 days for a chest. So if you want to min/max your time with an otherwise 'unplayed' twink (unplayed regarding PvE/gathering/fishing fame), you have to reserve 4 daily challenges for the next and the after next week and do a max of 9 days until (including) sunday 14th.
      With my refining twink I startet at 0 fame @ T2 gathering. First day took me ~35 minuntes to reach 2k. He is T4 now and I can do the 2k in like 12 minutes.

Seems doable ...
      So @Captainrussia: You don't have to do it 'every day'. And what do you mean with "pretty long time"?
    • Neu

Captainrussia schrieb:

noxmortus schrieb:

1. It took 2 hours for the server hotfix for bats.

2. It doesn't take long to generate the Challenge Points for a bat by gathering. If you are a decent spec gatherer, you can get a bat within 60mins. Less if you gather in Mercia or T8.
      Im only 1/2 way on my alts tho... doing the 2k (for 10 bonus) every day, takes a pretty long time...
      use your alts to generate silver and just buy those rewards.
      I'm sitting on 20 bats and 200 focus-pots right now. *feelsgoodman*