Here is an F.A.Q for the new Adventurers Challenge, we hope this helps to explain how this system works, if you have any additional questions please drop them below and we can build up the list.
1. How do I obtain rewards in the Adventurer's Challenge?
Every player has the opportunity to obtain these monthly rewards, however there will be some things you need to keep in mind when unlocking the rewards.
- You must have Premium status active on your character to make progress toward weekly and monthly rewards. Free players can unlock daily rewards and earn Learning Points but cannot claim other item rewards.
- You will have a time limit of one month to obtain the mount and avatar border rewards.
- Each week you will have the opportunity to unlock a new reward chest.
- You have the chance to also acquire a daily bonus of challenge points and one Novice Tome of Insight.
Challenge points are calculated based on fame earned through certain activities.
3. What activities can I do to gather challenge points?
- PvE (killing mobs in Expeditions, open world, dungeons, etc.)
- Picking crops and raising animals on your own farm plots
Based on time required, you will get roughly the same amount of challenge points for each activity. Keep in mind that while each activity grants Fame at a different ratio, the challenge points earned should correspond with the time you spend fairly equally.
5. At what time do the weekly chests unlock?
On the first of the month at 10 UTC, and every week thereafter at 10 UTC, limited to 4 weekly chests per month.
6. Can I trade these weekly chests?
No, you cannot trade the chests themselves. However, some of the items included in them will be tradeable.
7. What can I obtain in these weekly chests?
There is always a chance to obtain the following:
- Tomes of Insight
- Silver Bags
- Focus Restoration Potions
- Raw Resources
8. How does the daily bonus work?
When you make progress and reach a certain point threshold which is displayed in-game, you can get an additional challenge point bonus and a Tome of Insight. Free players also have the chance to earn 10 Learning Points through the daily bonus (Premium characters, as always, earn 20 Learning Points passively each day).
9. Does the weekly chest progress carry over to next week if I don't get it in time?
Yes! You will always have an easier time if you stay on top of the daily bonuses, but you can retroactively claim a weekly chest provided it's past the chest's unlock date.
10. Does PvE Fame earned in Hardcore Expeditions also count?
11. Will this be per character or per account?
This is per character, but you must refer back to question 1. for the parameters.