Weeping repeater (E) Snipe Crossbow (e)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Weeping repeater (E) Snipe Crossbow (e)

On weeping repeater (E) Its not much more dmg than Light crossbow e, However has a longer cd + is harder to land the mine as its very easy to spot with big orange ring around it warning players, It doesnt really fit the weapon well the dmg boost is abit better but i cant really see this being used with current changes. A rework would be alot better, i.e Minefield- Fires up to 5 aoe mines that do small dmg amount of dmg, Perhaps make them stun for 1 second? Not sure if this would better fit the name, Or maybe a cd reduction to 15 seconds as its virtually a harder to aim delayed light crossbow without the option of an offhand.

Crossbow - Snipe (E) It's in the right direction but 2.5 seconds cast with arguably the largest animation to see for miles makes this one very easy to avoid and doesn't allow the freedom to run anything but a scholar robe with cast speed boosts. It still does less single target dmg than alot of other weapons, suggestion bring the cast speed to 2 seconds or rework the animation to be less visible than the current giant laser beam with bulls eye on target. Its physical dmg and resilence penetration is less than many other single target weapons yet it suffers from slow cast times 2.5 secs is a long time to stand idle with huge animation and not be interupted/ccd or enemy just pops defensive.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Asaroth ()

• I was thinking the weeping repeater might be a viable ZvZ weapon if the damage is high enough. Based on the notes it should hit harder than a 1H xbow or halberd (unless halberds resilience penetration makes a big difference).

If we were to rework the weapon, I like the minefield idea, maybe it could shoot out a row of 4-5 mines that each explode for small damage plus maybe a CC or silence component. If you hit someone in the middle, they take full damage from all mines, but someone on the end only gets hit by 2-3.
      [url='https://tinyurl.com/y7d4nfx5']AO Quick Reference Guide[/url]

Referral Key: https://albiononline.com/?ref=R563G747A9

Trial Keys: PM at [EB]Grimhawke#9254 on https://discord.gg/dcH32z
    • Asaroth schrieb:

It doesnt really fit the weapon well the dmg boost is abit better but i cant really see this being used with current changes.
      has this actually been tested? Like in ZVZ I mean...

I don't think you will be able to spot a "bright orange" mine with 10s of players and spells flying over it in ZvZ...

A minefield sounds useless - because if it deals a little bit of damage, its worse then 1 big dmg. In PVP (zvz/hg/gvg) burst or nuke > slow or spread out DMG.
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Captainrussia ()

• Current observation since update, Crossbow (2h) Is still useless/not being played anywhere, Weeping repeater is briefly being used to defend castles, still lackluster dmg when you compared it to other aoe weapons like longbow, Its very similar to light crossbow except that it has an extra +2m Radius & Dmg is still reflectable/No way to use offhand/ longer cd.
    • Asaroth schrieb:

Current observation since update, Crossbow (2h) Is still useless/not being played anywhere, Weeping repeater is briefly being used to defend castles, still lackluster dmg when you compared it to other aoe weapons like longbow, Its very similar to light crossbow except that it has an extra +2m Radius & Dmg is still reflectable/No way to use offhand/ longer cd.
      LOL