Below this amazing text, you can see some of my "quick looks" at my ideas that were in my head, but I currently dont have a lot of time, or motivation to make them fully - long as they should be - so I will just put them here in short ... for all of you "TooLongTextPhobia" guys - this whole post is in TL;DR version - so you can enjoy these short pieces of text!
Arena Improvement - Is mostly Quality of Life suggestion, and what I mean by that, is merging command-like scrims system, and arena system into one UI Tab, which will be more player-friendly. On top of that this change could also include the following. Basic map for Arenas is forest resources territory. Your able to choose beetwen all possible GvG-like arenas, and get putted into public queue, with possibility to challange another party of 5 members by nickname (just like it is currently). Current Arena map is also here, but as Legacy map, because of low popularity and totaly different gameplay in compare to GvG's.
My apologize, but this short suggestion dont include image showing how tab could looks like. I already did UI tab visualization, and this is a looot of time needed to make it work ... trust me, I already did it.
Solo Faction Warfare - is simple idea of making Faction Warfare also Solo Oriented, while also being Group Oriended.
Idea adds 4 additional areas at corners of current existing Faction Camps. Each of these parts includes 2 guards guarding each enterence, and mini-boss, which after killing makes 1/4 of point capture. After killing all 4 mini-bosses faction camp is beeing captured by your fraction. Mini-bosses are getting 200% buff after more then 2 players attack them. Mini-bosses in summary give you little smaller reward then killing main boss of faction (including point capture reward after killing the boss). These are made to be suitable only for solo players, killing all 4 of them should take little longer time then killing main boss in group party. After killing main boss mini-bosses dissapear, and every killed mini-boss reduced reward of killing main boss. Mini-bosses have their own unique skill-set for every other faction.
Layout Image (low quality): i.imgur.com/7w6W0Uo.png
Mount Abilities - This suggestion was for sure rejected before because of some reasons, but in this case this suggestion is here to make riding moments in game more interesting, and mostly make traveling even faster, as I think that on current state its rather boring, and slow process - which - of course is my point of view, and you dont need to agree with it.
Mount abilities are used by pressing F, could be disabled in GvG's
- Normal Horse: your horse starts to gallop at faster speed. If you will ride into another player, he will get stuned for X seconds, and you will get fear effect for X seconds. Lasts for X seconds. X Cooldown.
- Armored Horse: your horse starts to gallop slightly faster. If you will ride into another player, he will get stuned for X seconds, and your horse speed will be reduced. Lasts for X seconds. X Cooldown.
- Bonehorse: your horse halfly enters shadow realm, making you invisible for mobs for X seconds. Lasts ...
- Warhorse: leaves a trail of corruption behind you, which reduces enemy CC resistance by X for X seconds. Lasts ...
- Giant Stag: Normal Horse ability should works nice.
- Transport Ox: your ox rushes towards destiny target with slowed speed stunning and knocking sideways all enemies on its path reducing ox speed by X for X seconds. Lasts ...
- Swiftclaw: your tiger(?) jumps for long distance. Cannot jump by obsticales like walls etc. (upgraded frog, haha)
- Arena Horse: Armored Horse ability, slighty faster.
- Arena Saberthooth: Swiftclaw ability, but even faster jump!
- Saddled Moabird: your moabird starts to gallop(?) at slighty faster speed. Using this ability will use X of mana every second. Lasts ...
- Winter Bear: your bear performs heavy smash attack(hammers W ability).
- Saddled Wild Boar: your boar performs winwall-like ability, knocking selected enemy in front of you for X meters.
- Bighorn Ram: [I need to do this!] - your Ram attacks selected castle gate, dealing high damage of X HP to it.
- Saddled Swamp Salamander: your lizard starts to run(?) faster by X%. Ability uses X mana for each second of use.
- Direwolf: after using this ability, if you will be able to stay arround enemy target for X seconds in X meters radious, your wolf will bite enemy target for X seconds. [This could be quite interesting for ganking!]
- Swamp Dragon: same as Salamander, but slightly better.
- Direboar: same as saddled wild boar, but sligtly better.
- Saddled Direbear: your direbear performs cleave attack in front of you dealing X damage to enemies in radious.
Note: all of above abilities are not created duo to long term thinking, and were made in quite fast time by just finding some (I hope) cool mechanics that could make "mount part" of the game something more interesting.
Green Dungeon -> Labyrinth: similar idea to this was already created by developers, but I would like to bring my point of view at this suggestion.
General thing is that almost noone is doing green dungeons, and because of that we could convert these, into entrances to Labyrinths that would be "Dark Souls" like rooms with fogs, and mobs in each room. There would be of course possibility to find another player, and then you will be closed in smaller, or larger room - in need to fight each other to death. Each continent could have their own set of 4 maps that you can travel and fight through(without mounts of course!). Royal Continent could have item cap, where black zones will not have it(or have higher soft cap). If you enter from one enterence, you can leave from another and be on totaly different part of map. I know that this idea was canceled by developers because of reasons, but maybe I changed here something that could make it work better?
This could be good solo content, interesting travel/escape mechanic and new 1v1 content, that could bring unused items back to game, as they could be good in 1v1 situations.
[Part 1 end]