What's coming up!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• What's coming up!

Hey AO Community,

There have been lots of questions around our channels for quite some weeks; when is the next road-map? Is something big coming? When can we expect more information?

Alas! We no longer need sneak bits of information around the channels on this, as today was the first of several announcements we will share within this 2 week preparation period leading up to Season 4. We really hope you will take advantage of the fame boost and free week premium starting from today the 19th of September!

We are also really pleased to share the new GvG Season rewards that have been introduced as a reaction to a lot of feedback from our community. You can also find an FAQ on this here that contains more details on the loyalty system.

So what about the other announcements and insights into our more juicy long-term plans?

Well in the following week, you can also expect to have more information on monthly individual rewards that will include weekly challenges. All being part of our agenda to make Albion Online more rewarding to both the loyal guild member and the solo player.

On Wednesday next week the 26th of September our development team will share the Roadmap with you here on the forum, that will detail more of what to expect in the upcoming updates - including a list of community requested QOL improvements.

On top of that, we will collect frequently asked questions and present the opportunity to get up close and personal (virtually) to answer them live on AlbionTV by Robin Henkys on Thursday next week the 27th of September. With some extra time to take questions from chat.

Lastly, keep an eye out this Friday for a forum contest that will give you more opportunities to collect goodies. :)

- Evoque
      AlbionOnline | @EJevoque | Evoque#9601
    • Thats not totaly bad info, but I need to say that image that was on Reddit about something crazy coming today was very missleading, to the point that me and many other players were like - this need to be something veery big going to be annouced, and this is something like - weeell - Battle Rihno which is cool, but nothing crazy, and hall of guilds, which is again cool, but nothing game changing. I really hope that next announcement will be something that will actually make the Reddit Image real, and it will be something that players will be able to find as something veery exciting, and maybe even crazy in good sense!

On other hand, I need to say that info about upcoming Roadmap and offical Albion Q&A is something nice!

Have a good day! ^^
    • DuendeBrek schrieb:

Thats not totaly bad info, but I need to say that image that was on Reddit about something crazy coming today was very missleading, to the point that me and many other players were like - this need to be something veery big going to be annouced, and this is something like - weeell - Battle Rihno which is cool, but nothing crazy, and hall of guilds, which is again cool, but nothing game changing. I really hope that next announcement will be something that will actually make the Reddit Image real, and it will be something that players will be able to find as something veery exciting, and maybe even crazy in good sense!

On other hand, I need to say that info about upcoming Roadmap and offical Albion Q&A is something nice!

Have a good day! ^^
      Damn the memes were too spicy..

I hope that you are still excited to finally have a date for the roadmap which will include insights into the upcoming features & a live dev Q/A to tune into :)

Have a great day too!

- Evoque
      AlbionOnline | @EJevoque | Evoque#9601
    • This was the big announcement? :)

Boring...

What will it be next week? Will you announce that there might be a big announcement the week after? :)

Havent used this account for almost a year and you manage to make me log in for this :) I have to give you this. But i bet it would be better for your company to have people log in for better reasons.

Cheers and good luck!
    • Wipe ... wipe ... a lot of players would love to see this coming, with me including.
      In my opinion there should a big voting of all players with X of hours played in game (to verify that they are actually players that play from longer time) about Wipe system beeing included in one or another way.

Other solution which is also suuper cool, is just to make Project Atlanstis actual thing. If someone dont know what it is - in veery short - it is idea of Kostan(player) about adding Vulcano Island that will be wiped every X time. There would be small amount of maps (to make as much content as possible), but also make more then 2 territories being on same map. Fame here could also be multiply, but you would need to have special character to actually play on this island.

^ Best idea I ever saw in Albion, seriously ^
    • The question I wonder about most is... did Robin get a haircut yet? I teased him in one of his latest Youtube videos about needing a haircut.

Just me being cheeky! don't smite me! lol :D

deundebrek schrieb:

Wipe ... wipe ... a lot of players would love to see this coming, with me including. [snip]
      Why can't we downvote comments/posts? Dumbass troll wipe comments. As for the other "solution", that needs to be put in the Feedback forum.
      Larke T7 Hide, T7 Stone, T7 Lumber, T6 Everything Else
      Member of [MAGA]
      ☕ is the Lifeblood!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ldylarke ()

• Ima just put this here.... You need to buff the normal armor or nerf the relics... Relic armor was made to be only for zvzs, but now as a tank i have to use 3 relics to gvg... Like we never see Guardian helmets used, assassin hood and much more things not being used because you nerfed it to the ground in beta.

I know my format isnt good but there needs to be changes on relics, Judi armor is WAY to strong...

Also give us a better reason to fight for things, like castles are barely fought over... Warcamps are dead because one team AKA CARGERA / DERRICK LOVE NAP TEAM has 9 alts ready to defend... There needs to be a way to separate the continents and to make it so that one person doesn't get to play 9 gvgs a day... And the open world is dead because everyone joines a 2000 man alliance and realize they are napping with the second biggest alliance and it becomes a dead game, either limit alliance numbers or just dont have any alliances at all. It doesnt seem like we are fighting over anything.

Lastly, we need a WIPE. (Change my mind)
    • Exeon schrieb:

Ima just put this here.... You need to buff the normal armor or nerf the relics... Relic armor was made to be only for zvzs, but now as a tank i have to use 3 relics to gvg... Like we never see Guardian helmets used, assassin hood and much more things not being used because you nerfed it to the ground in beta.

I know my format isnt good but there needs to be changes on relics, Judi armor is WAY to strong...

Also give us a better reason to fight for things, like castles are barely fought over... Warcamps are dead because one team AKA CARGERA / DERRICK LOVE NAP TEAM has 9 alts ready to defend... There needs to be a way to separate the continents and to make it so that one person doesn't get to play 9 gvgs a day... And the open world is dead because everyone joines a 2000 man alliance and realize they are napping with the second biggest alliance and it becomes a dead game, either limit alliance numbers or just dont have any alliances at all. It doesnt seem like we are fighting over anything.

Lastly, we need a WIPE. (Change my mind)
      I agree that relic armor would be improved by shifting it's bonuses towards zvz.... but longbow + assassin hood... is actually quite amazing for zvz... You really never see people use it?
    • Hardcore Faction warfare/Hardcore Hellgate warfare openworld pvp : 20v20 fights, 5 boss around the map the same as hellgates ( faction warfare boss or new hellgate boss) once you killed the boss you have to claim a flag(circle same as faction warfare), it increase your damage and heal bonus by 5 % for each boss. Last boss in the middle spawnable 5 min after the last boss has been killed (20v20 fight happens in the meantime) winners kill the last boss with highly valuable reward. Portal is flagged as the faction selected. winner guild/faction got to get a 5% damage increase and damage reduction in the zone. The bonus the guild/faction get from the portal could get them a good advantage in ZvZ/GvG/Warcamps fights and new teams and groups of players will come and claim the portal for that bonus.

Short idea for easy/known mechanics/Known features but can be improved/expanded.