1handed spear nerf was too harsh

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• 1handed spear nerf was too harsh

Neu

I know 1handed spear was in a too strong spot, mainly affecting gvg. Its sad cause i used too play him mainly openworld and this no longer feels good with the range nerf on E. It just feels clunky. Sometimes it doesnt hit when u feel it should hit on range edge.

Conlcusion: 1handed spear has no more spot, where it shines. Revert the range nerf + maybe knockup nerf on E (the damage nerf still remains) and it will be on a good spot again. Ty

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von TheatrumMundi ()

• Neu

TheatrumMundi schrieb:

I know 1handed spear was in a too strong spot, mainly affecting gvg. Its sad cause i used too play him mainly openworld and this no longer feels good with the range nerf on E. It just feels clunky. Sometimes it doesnt hit when u feel it should hit on range edge.

Conlcusion: 1handed spear has no more spot, where it shines. Revert the range nerf + maybe knockup nerf on E (the damage nerf still remains) and it will be on a good spot again. Ty
      I had already mentioned something similar about the 1H Spear. I think returning the 11-> 13m range increase, and fixing the bugs is a start. Already the damage was 235.06 -> 198.90 on the first nerf, but I think if you climb from 198.90 -> 206.06 put the balance in the perfect spot.