What is the Playerbase like?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• What is the Playerbase like?

Hello My friend told me about this game some time ago and I have the money to buy the game but I am wondering if the game is still worth buying and if there is still a good playerbase keeping the game fun for both pvp and pve experiences or if the game died and there is not much of a population playing anymore.
    • I'd say, player base is still fine, but the future is worrying, we are waiting for the next roadmap update, which will determine whether players will get any other late-game content besides GvG.

So let's cross our fingers. Anyway its good time to start playing as things are easy now compared to the state when game was overpopulated.
    • glokz schrieb:

I'd say, player base is still fine, but the future is worrying, we are waiting for the next roadmap update, which will determine whether players will get any other late-game content besides GvG.

So let's cross our fingers. Anyway its good time to start playing as things are easy now compared to the state when game was overpopulated.
      Well my concern was never about the game being easy or hard I would enjoy it either way, my only concern is that I have the opportunity to join guilds, play with quite the number of people, and fight even more people once I get to that level.
    • I would check the Trial Key section of the forums and judge for myself, if I was you.

After finishing the beginner tutorial, drop your gear in the chest and free travel to mainland in case you are on an outpost and run to city. From there you can fast travel naked to all major cities, Caerleon being the Financial Capital.

I would say playerbase has been steadily growing after the steam release spike. Just a hunch.
      IGN : Ravenar
    • KamronBoi schrieb:

Well my concern was never about the game being easy or hard I would enjoy it either way, my only concern is that I have the opportunity to join guilds, play with quite the number of people, and fight even more people once I get to that level.
      yes, there is plenty of that. I mean there is probably close to 3000-4000 players logged into the game at any given time. And over 8k active players playing the game. Plenty of people to group and farm with.

Let me know if you'd like a Trial Key.

I can also help and/or answer any beginner related questions on my Beginner Trial Academy Discord: discord.gg/H4mV4s
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Captainrussia schrieb:

KamronBoi schrieb:

yes, there is plenty of that. I mean there is probably close to 3000-4000 players logged into the game at any given time. And over 8k active players playing the game. Plenty of people to group and farm with.
      Let me know if you'd like a Trial Key.

I can also help and/or answer any beginner related questions on my Beginner Trial Academy Discord: discord.gg/H4mV4s
      If you got a trial key that would be awesome :^)
    • The player base seems fine to me. You have a fairly healthy population on at all times. I've always understood this game to be focused for PvP at end game and that still seems to be the case. There are also plenty of people who enjoy gathering, crafting, and just playing the economy. I do have some concerns for future plans to entice new players, provide more PvE content to help level and retain the players base, and possibly provide some type of balance to alliances and guild territories. Many of the smaller indie type guilds are really struggling to retain members or provide end game content. Underdog is a understatement for these smaller groups.
      Gharsc
      The Secret Oaks