What would be the punishment?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• What would be the punishment?

I do not see problem in having GvG combined in the yellow area, but today I was chased by a group of 5 pk in the yellow zone next time I shot a print and report by griefing because they really tried to kill me just for fun.

I was only farming wood until 2 pk mounted on the wolf and 3 on the horse started chasing me I just ran away because I passed between the mobs ...

Friend of mine told me that there are these types of people who do not only kill and leave close but yes they waiting you raise to strike again and again and again until breaks everything

Name of the clan that chased me in the yellow zone: BAT or BAIT I did not see it right

Because I found this post but it is an old post
      Bilder
      • Yellow Zone.png

124,93 kB, 1.419×568, 146 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Nicollas ()

• PVP in the yellow zone is OK.

You do not lost everything, like Korn posted above - it teaches you about PVP and hopefully makes you "think outside the box".

You coming and whining on the forums was one type of this "thinking outside the box" - not the best type... but still.

You best bet would be to leave and/or relocate to a different yellow zone, or do something else if those guys try to grif you (you can log out for 30 min to do IRL stuff, get food/drink/bio break) or just do something in game in a city (craft/refine, tend to market and/or laborer),

Being able to pivot around the game when bad times come around - is a vital skill of a sandbox hardcore pvp (survival) MMO. Imagine if this was red/black and you'd be losing a whole gear set 5x - 10x times if you keep just coming to the same spot.

Learn to be smarter then "the system"... that part of winning.
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Captainrussia ()

• I agree with you ... If you are not smart you end up losing a lot of the game and end up crying, but I wanted to know if any punishment for who is giving pk until you lose all equipment just for fun (png1)

and you have to admit that staying in the yellow zone in a group to kill a person with farming equipment is cowardice ... And it was not 5 newbies were people with decent equipment and they already knew how PVP worked with specialized weapons (png 2)

@Captainrussia
      Bilder
      • 1.png

14,17 kB, 1.003×98, 70 mal angesehen
      • 2.png

11,01 kB, 936×81, 75 mal angesehen
    • Nicollas schrieb:

and you have to admit that staying in the yellow zone in a group to kill a person with farming equipment is cowardice ... And it was not 5 newbies were people with decent equipment and they already knew how PVP worked with specialized weapons (png 2)
      Oh I absolutely agree that these guys are cowards and idiots, but that does not change what Albion is... anyone can create content of any type at any given time.

Your job is to be smarter/better then them (i.e. "adapt"), unless something is completely game broken - like if these guys added you to friends list (in which case you could still unfriend) and started to follow and grief you in every yellow zone, no matter where you went...

Then that would be an issue.
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • if you die you get a shield after getting up and it'll be enough time to mount up again. So "PK until all breaks" is a myth.

Don't come here whining about the game.

Just last week i downed a player in the yellow zone because i thought it was red zone. Felt sorry for him loosing all that gathered recources for nothing but then again why is he harvesting inside a PvP area?
      This is a full loot game and those aren't for the faint of heart.
      Head of the 'Traders and merchants guild'
    • Does not the Reputation system answer this . PK get kicked out of Blue & Yollow Zones once their Rep reaches a point.

Failing that you also have the option to "Die" & Spawn at your Home if you really feel you need to get away, so long as you are ok in giving up your gathered resources & gear.
      If it is early in your session & you are wearing cheap gear. Otherwise may be a more difficult option. but it is there.

Do not be so quick to report other players that choose to enjoy a game differently than you do.
      Since they failed in attacking you, all they are guilty of is chasing you around while you try to gather.
      Inconvenient for you sure but worth a report.. not at all.

I only recently started playing & i came for the risk-reward economy of gathering, transport & trade. Just the other day i lost a large amount of goods relative to my over all aquired wealth.
      But it was all on me. I made the desicion to go where i did which resulted in the loss. The other guy was just playing his game. I have no grudges.

Point being, tho they exist, not everyone who attacks you are Dicks or cowards and there are options available to mitigate the risk of PKs.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Macon_Gray ()