Whispering Bow Rework? thoughts regarding Bow line

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• has anyone tried a full DPS glass-cannon build in 5v5?
      with mage cowl (8.1 or 8.3) and merc jacket DPS looks very good on paper - and theoretically you can reach anyone on the entire screen, either their backline or someone fleeing...

It might also be a nice weapon to fight off smaller groups in the upcoming "whack-a-mage" content update on Oct 10th...when people start raiding mages nonstop...
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • -make spells and autos activate the weapon passive? (add more stacks to complete)
      -make deadly shot instacast with a cooldown (i think making deadly shot as an 1s cast time spell just -alienates the concept of the bow
      -make speed shot self buff + dmg boost
      -tweak the frost shot to be use the same way as frost nova
      -make whispering an line aoe auto-attack
    • Owlsane schrieb:

-make spells and autos activate the weapon passive? (add more stacks to complete)
      -make deadly shot instacast with a cooldown (i think making deadly shot as an 1s cast time spell just -alienates the concept of the bow
      -make speed shot self buff + dmg boost
      -tweak the frost shot to be use the same way as frost nova
      -make whispering an line aoe auto-attack
      I like your ideas.
      CocaDoo
    • skill shots and being rewarded for landing such skill shots will make the game more fun..

the current deadly shot skill = position, target, spam Q like a fire mage but do way less damage. how boring is that..?

how fun would it be if.. the Q on the bow was a line skill shot and it gave a debuff. Combined with warbow's E, it'll do more damage or CC. Ofc the warbow's E would have to be balanced according to what the debuff would be. Just a random example.. i know there are many other things to consider, but my point is.. lets not only balance the bows (and other weapons), but lets find ways to make it more fun and challenging. More importantly, lets hope that the devs consider such ideas. This game needs to either be constantly bringing in new players that stay, or introduce things and/or change the game to keep the current players' interest.
    • have an solution: Q or W skill that allow you to attack while moving.

Warbow doesnt need to buff. Its nice like that.
      Longbow too.. So good to PvE, and PvP into dungeons.
      Badon is Ok
      That other Bow(forgot the name. the soul bow) is a crap. Need to be reworked. and that solution its not for this one

Normal Bow and Whisper.. That "new skill" will be the solution for them.

If you can attack while moving, using your E, would be nice.. Bows would do your job.. (Attack from far away, while moving, having a safe distance from opponents). Everyone who play with whisper need to be stoped to give real damage.. Opponents can approach them easily.. And that, is not the real objective for bow, right? You need to keep distance from enemies.

-For Q Skill: Whisper havent an decent Q to use.. This bow use attack speed, not damage, in first place.. So you will use passives and sets that give you attack speed. If you put that skill into Q slot, will be somethin like that: You will need use Q to give some mobility. You will still using your Q to stack that bonus(giving, idk, 20% for Q used), up to a maximum 100%(when you stack Q 5 times, obviously). When you attack, that bonnus will be active for a certain time(6 sec, 8, idk, need to be tested). If you dont use Q until bonus time ends, you will loose the mobility(attack while move).

-For W Skill: Is simple.. you will gain an mobility bonus(attack while moves) for an certain time.

For the purge situation.. You cannot fix that, because this happen with every active skills. You can, of course, remove the possibility of purging someone at distance(you will need to get close to someone if you want to purge). And for bow, will be ok, because you will be moving while attacking, right? But, you will be purged if the opponent run at you, or blink, or use another skill that will help him to get at you.

What you think? I think that skill will solve that two bows problems.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von ViniColen ()