Magic dmg

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Terror13 schrieb:

I seem to take full damage from melee.

Yet my 1400 dmg skill hits literally every type of spec for 400?

Does physical resist just not work? also im doing way too little dmg, i expected it to do like 1000-800 due to resistences, why is it hitting so obscenely low.
      show proof...

Terror13 schrieb:

I was even talking to Oak on his youtube channel and even he, a claws user, said that almost all magic builds don't have a chance against melee in pvp.
      show proof...
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Terror13 schrieb:

I seem to take full damage from melee.

Yet my 1400 dmg skill hits literally every type of spec for 400?

Does physical resist just not work? also im doing way too little dmg, i expected it to do like 1000-800 due to resistences, why is it hitting so obscenely low.
      Cloth armor just isn't for soaking damage. In fact with simple maths somebody who uses physical damage on you will something like 50% of the damage marked on the tooltip+bonus dmg on his armor and specs.

Example : Claw Q with merc jacket / full attack passives / beef stew t8 and 0 specs vs mage robe => 200+(20+7+13.5 = 40.5%) - 44% armor reduction = 157 dmg
      Same but instead plate armor => 200+(20+7+13.5 = 40.5%) - 70% armor reduction = 84 dmg

Also tooltip has nothing to do with the final damage. If it says 1000 it's the base damage. You have to take in account your attack bonuses and the defenses bonuses.

Terror13 schrieb:

I'm getting a bit sick of you boy, back off and go bother someone else, it is you who is the noob and complete oblivious fool if you can't pay attention to your own community.
      Literally the entire community has been saying magic is terrible for near all forms of pvp except gvgs, and that is only because you don't have to go in, I was even talking to Oak on his youtube channel and even he, a claws user, said that almost all magic builds don't have a chance against melee in pvp.

He said the only exception MAY be cursed.

HE said that, but I guess he's just a noob too right? so fuck off captain rusky and go bother someone else.
      Literally the entire community jesus. Yo @persiansohrab is fire mage shit rn? cuz apparently based on what this new player said you said yes.

Kid listen, just because oak said that doesn't mean everybody main claw user approves what he says. Yo take to many shortcuts to get biased conclusions. Just go by yourself, try, get experience, and feel the game outside of the blue zone. Tbh nobody says that mages are bad. They are good in every aspect of the game.

Pls stop posting thoses kind of things without even tried.

Godbless