Magic dmg

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I seem to take full damage from melee.

Yet my 1400 dmg skill hits literally every type of spec for 400?

Does physical resist just not work? also im doing way too little dmg, i expected it to do like 1000-800 due to resistences, why is it hitting so obscenely low.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Terror13 ()

• just start playing the game first instead of trying to think about balance of a game you don't know about

Looks like you try to use the theory from other games on Albion

Play and look how damage bonus and armor is calculated in albion... but first of all learn to play your weapon and don't complain about something when you got killed by someone who just got more skill
    • WTenij schrieb:

just start playing the game first instead of trying to think about balance of a game you don't know about

Looks like you try to use the theory from other games on Albion

Play and look how damage bonus and armor is calculated in albion... but first of all learn to play your weapon and don't complain about something when you got killed by someone who just got more skill
      First of all, I didn't compare other games? The other person did? You clearly aren't trying to read other peoples opinions are just reacting to the title.

Also I didn't get killed by claws, not even seen them yet, what I have seen is about 200 fights with them on youtube and everyone who uses them seems to one shot their enemy =/
    • Yeah I *HAVE* seen them, just not in first person.

Which I now actually have, a new player, but watched my first duels, 9 to be exact, one person always had claws and they literally won every fight.

(6 different fights with diff people)

And 3 fights with the same guys were the claws guy won the 3 duels, also popular pvpers use em.

Like im not saying nerf em to the ground, all i said was nerf the bleed.

Where there is smoke there is fire no? Just giving my opinion and a suggestion, not demanding anything relax everyone.
    • Citryn83 schrieb:

EaosAmur schrieb:

claws are the easiest weapon in Albion to counter
      True that...So many options to crash player with claws:) Game is as it is any atempts of ,,balancing,, have no sense since its all about skill .. u can outplay everything if u play...no need for shortcats
      Guess that is why there is a guy on youtuvbe using them 1v3ing people and has one of the highest player kill fames in the entire game.
    • Terror13 schrieb:

Guess that is why there is a guy on youtuvbe using them 1v3ing people and has one of the highest player kill fames in the entire game.
      plz link. I seen 1v2's not 1v3's (maybe 1 fight ever vs super noobs, who think magic damage is underpowered :P )

Also Oaktreeinafield is a claw user (and a youtuber), but he is t8 and maxed out 100/100 (if not 400/400) - thats a huge difference, thats like running tier 14 gear...
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Terror13 schrieb:

Oaktree is just an exceptional player. He has other videos where he does the same thing with other weapons such as halberd or 1H xbow.

I suggest you look up videos from Helgulfr - he uses almost every weapon line at some point or other in his videos. But then you will probably come here and try to talk about balancing them....
      [url='https://tinyurl.com/y7d4nfx5']AO Quick Reference Guide[/url]

Referral Key: https://albiononline.com/?ref=R563G747A9

Trial Keys: PM at [EB]Grimhawke#9254 on https://discord.gg/dcH32z

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Grimhawke-EB () aus folgendem Grund: Fixed quote

• @Grimhawke-EB wait... wait... what is wrong with you?Or, to be clear, what is your problem?

I know Oak and Helgulfr , and saw videos, i enjoy them. And yes - they are good. So why would i come "here" , and try to talk about balancing,in thread,were a guy @Terror13 with no in-game experience talking about balance ?

Even if i did not saw this videos - you think,after i watch them , i would complain about balance or other stuff? Honey - you dont know me. Believe me , i got enough experience to make reasonable conclusions - about almost anything in the game, with regard to PvP.

Before typing something - think twice. Once again, honey - what is your problem?
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• Fenz schrieb:

Equartus you are ramblin' I think you should be the one thinking before typing...honey :S
      He wrote retarded post , i gave him the same answer ,in the same submission. So maybe in future he will think twice , and won't annoy people.

And now, lets talk about you ,dear @Fenz , you like to through your "two cents"?
      If you do not understand what kind of bullsh*t did he type - my condolences. Try to evolve.

Am i rude and toxic? Yes. But i hate stupid people, no offence. And im not even talking about intellectual abilities, more likely about logical and mental development.

Get a pen , and write it down - so you would not forget this.
      Youtube/Equart
    • Equartus schrieb:

@Grimhawke-EB wait... wait... what is wrong with you?Or, to be clear, what is your problem?

I know Oak and Helgulfr , and saw videos, i enjoy them. And yes - they are good. So why would i come "here" , and try to talk about balancing,in thread,were a guy @Terror13 with no in-game experience talking about balance ?

Even if i did not saw this videos - you think,after i watch them , i would complain about balance or other stuff? Honey - you dont know me. Believe me , i got enough experience to make reasonable conclusions - about almost anything in the game, with regard to PvP.

Before typing something - think twice. Once again, honey - what is your problem?
      I think there is a misunderstanding. Im pretty sure @Grimhawke-EB directed his post at the OP, but quoted you (for some reason? mistake?).

Thats how I read it at least.

Because the type of advice he gave looked like it was being given to a complete noob, i.e the OP @Terror13, not to a seasoned player with a PVP channel like @Equartus
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Equartus schrieb:

In that case , i am very sorry for being rude. But anyways it does not justifies @Fenz
      Yeah - not sure what happened but the quote functionality has been acting strange recently. I was intending to quote the OP.
      [url='https://tinyurl.com/y7d4nfx5']AO Quick Reference Guide[/url]

Referral Key: https://albiononline.com/?ref=R563G747A9

Trial Keys: PM at [EB]Grimhawke#9254 on https://discord.gg/dcH32z
    • Captainrussia schrieb:

Terror13 schrieb:

plz link. I seen 1v2's not 1v3's (maybe 1 fight ever vs super noobs, who think magic damage is underpowered :P )
      Also Oaktreeinafield is a claw user (and a youtuber), but he is t8 and maxed out 100/100 (if not 400/400) - thats a huge difference, thats like running tier 14 gear...
      I'm getting a bit sick of you boy, back off and go bother someone else, it is you who is the noob and complete oblivious fool if you can't pay attention to your own community.

Literally the entire community has been saying magic is terrible for near all forms of pvp except gvgs, and that is only because you don't have to go in, I was even talking to Oak on his youtube channel and even he, a claws user, said that almost all magic builds don't have a chance against melee in pvp.

He said the only exception MAY be cursed.

HE said that, but I guess he's just a noob too right? so fuck off captain rusky and go bother someone else.