Claw Damage

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Equartus schrieb:

1.30 sec, CD.
      2. Interruptible
      3. Easy to avoid
      4. Have lots of counter- items.

It is weapon with pluses and minuses, as any other in the game(almost ^_^). It is fine and balanced, just try to believe in it.
      All this is true of neearly every skill in the game, they don't do 10 billion dmg.

Also there is skillshots in this game, even melee skillshots, this ability is a targetted attack and cc in one "easy to avoid" lol what?

You mean easy to press a button to counter it if u have that type of build, literally impossible to avoid, you can't dodge game mechanics.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Terror13 ()

• EaosAmur schrieb:

terror we understand you are new to Albion but I would suggest you not post on the forums when you die to a weapon or lose a duel. Give it a month or six of thought first.
      Or if you do post, show us the killboard results and ask for advice on your build or how to counter certain weapons... instead of suggestions for balance.
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Sickle/Axe/Skinning Knife
      T7 Pickaxe
      T6 Stone Hammer

90/45/60/30 Holy Specs
    • EaosAmur schrieb:

terror we understand you are new to Albion but I would suggest you not post on the forums when you die to a weapon or lose a duel. Give it a month or six of thought first.
      Dude please for fuck sake, do I have to have died to a weapon to critisize it?

Do I need to have lost all my money in the wall street crash to comment on how bullshit it was?

I've literally neither died or even been attacked by a claw user yet once outside of duels because I've not even went to the dangerous zones.

What I'm basing this on is one, reading the numbers, and two seeing like 3 out of 4 of the only albion pvpers on youtube i can find all use claws, even everyone in their comments section is like "jesus this is faceroll, this guy just hits 1 button and kills everyone." and this is people who like the creator.

Go look up Oaktreeinafield.

Like seriously can no one give an opinion on something without there being a bias behind it?

I AM NEW, do you think someone been on the game for 4 days is running around in black zones or even red zones? I ain't that suicidal.

Doesn't mean I can't look up abilities and read, and even before I saw the youtubers I looked at that ability on the item database and was like "holy shit dude"

I know it can be countered by blinks, smoke bomb, ambush, spectral run, and spear's deflecting spin, which I've actually used in duels and my main spec to beat them, as before I got this game I studied it and the first thing I thought was
      "well I don't wanna be another one of those idiots dying to that"

I'm looking at this from an everyone perspective and I think for players who don't have extremely defensive builds and specific counters shouldn't be completely helpless to this.

Should they be weaker and more squishy than a defensive build? Yes, should a guy be able to click one button and take their whole life bar? No.

Am I really being unreasonable here?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von Terror13 ()

• Fusionbomb schrieb:

EaosAmur schrieb:

Or if you do post, show us the killboard results and ask for advice on your build or how to counter certain weapons... instead of suggestions for balance.
      I don't know how to do that, my name is TerrorTheDragon, look it up, I ain't died to no fucking claws bro lol.

Hopefully this will show my viewpoint comes from a point of fairness for other people, not bias.