Introduction of new visual customization

• Introduction of new visual customization

It would be very cool if you add a variety in the customization of the character.
      For example, a different glow of weapons.

This can be done by making a separate slot in the weapon for visualization or simply creating a weapon with the effect (you need a weapon, a dye and craft at a repair station).
      Dye can cost:
      1 color - 100gold
      Many color(like a gif) - 500gold
      Unique(For example, fire) - 1000Gold.
      I think that such changes will not spoil the gameplay.

What do you think about it?
    • Captainrussia schrieb:

Kirlon schrieb:

I think its a mediocre idea...
      They should focus on more pressing issues (like adding content and fixing bugs, or at least if you want cosmetics - they should be added on armor/costumes, not somewhere, where we already have 4+ different types of glows present)
      Agree,or add new alternative animations on certain spells. But not for in-game gold, only for real money on website. In my opinion it will help to evolve SBI faster.
      Youtube/Equart
    • gmatagmis schrieb:

Equartus schrieb:

But not for in-game gold, only for real money on website
      It does not matter, because in-game gold = real money, since all in-game gold is emitted by real money.
      You misunderstood my point.

I know that in-game gold = real money.( there're are part of each other's) Gold and silver market price depends on whole amount of it on server, and its transactions.
      Day by day price on gold is getting higher and higher. Earning silver become easier ,from patch to patch. There are several silver sink mechanics , but its not enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Lets imagine - SBI add such "visual customization" on armor, weapons or spells, - for gold.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Some people will buy Gold from official website, but 80% of server (of active players, who have lots of silver) will buy such new "feature" actively for in-game currency,from gold market.
      1.1 Will it be healthy for in-game economic? - YES it will, but with one remark. If this feature would be on the start of the server for gradual evolving , otherwise , if you add this opportunity on live servers with life-cycle( one year +) it would not drastically change anything. There would be some sort of( healthy) changes on Gold Market, but they will be minor.
      2. Do not forget about next important variable - Black market( RMT - Real Money Trade ) . I think its obvious , how this "feature" affected on in-game currency , economic. And on the revenue generated by SBI.( real money)

Based on the above,how do you think ,- will SBI get good profit if they add such opportunity for gold?

My answer - no they will not. They will not hire new people, they will not add new servers, they will not evolve faster, they will have less motivation. No money - no honey.

If SBI add this item's , spells customization for real money - directly from website , they will get immediate monetary gain. And this gain will be insane - if they will work hard on new customization , and balance it perfectly.

I'm not trying to tell you guys something new , this is all i said above - are examples of successful games, and other popular projects across the world.
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• Equartus schrieb:

1.Some people will buy Gold from official website, but 80% of server (of active players, who have lots of silver) will buy such new "feature" actively for in-game currency,from gold market.
      They still will use gold, not own gold/real money, but someone's who bought it from SBI for same real money. Gold is not emitted into system from nowhere))))
      It works like, you pay silver to someone who pay real money instead of you. But real money are still paid.
    • gmatagmis schrieb:

Equartus schrieb:

They still will use gold, not own gold/real money, but someone's who bought it from SBI for same real money. Gold is not emitted into system from nowhere))))It works like, you pay silver to someone who pay real money instead of you. But real money are still paid.
      Again,I know how it is functioning, my point was not about how this system works, or its inflation on gold , or not even about good it or bad.
      I was talking about how much money(real money) will earn SBI , if they add this feature

1. via GOLD in the game - low profit
      2. Or via Directly from website - high profit

And the main rhetoric question is - what's better for the game?
      That's why i type this -

Equartus schrieb:

But not for in-game gold, only for real money on website. In my opinion it will help to evolve SBI faster.
      Youtube/Equart
    • owensssss schrieb:

Equartus schrieb:

add new alternative animations on certain spells.
      now thats a good visual ideaanimations wouldnt interfere with identifying gear, which is a major counter point in discussions about cosmetics.
      alternate E or Q animations would be a nice start
      And now imagine, how much people will be ready to pay to change animation from standard - on exclusive. SBI can change animation on auto attacks for money too ^^ All balanced , and fair enough.
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• it’s about telling if it .2 or .3 or if it’s overcharged. Which are, ya know, glow effects.

So an additional glow would fuck with that.

Plus the glow color like you’ve shown only tells you the class of weapon and not even definitively. Maces and hammers share color, axes n daggers share color.

I know you want to direct this discussion towards Glow effects since that was you OP

But glow effects are literally the worst choice for cosmetic changes right now. as it’s already a factor in identifying gear.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von owensssss ()

• Kirlon schrieb:

SBI can make high price for ink(1000~gold). This price will force people not to buy for pvp and ink will be more exclusive.
      Right. Then you are vastly underestimating the fact that there are a lot of veteran players and guilds with millions of silver that can easily circumvent this to gain a slight advantage in GVG and ZVZ.

The game was recently optimized for more large scale battles (380 players in the July 2018 War Report) and adding more glow and weapon effect would be counterproductive . This is the reason why I'm ok with cosmetic visual customizations as long as they are disabled in PVP, GVG and Open World Dungeons.
    • Equartus schrieb:

Captainrussia schrieb:

Kirlon schrieb:

I think its a mediocre idea...They should focus on more pressing issues (like adding content and fixing bugs, or at least if you want cosmetics - they should be added on armor/costumes, not somewhere, where we already have 4+ different types of glows present)
      Agree,or add new alternative animations on certain spells....
      DLC alternative animation is a really good idea! Alternative spell casting, execution, etc.