are alliances & trying to go mobile killing this game?

• owensssss wrote:

postlarval wrote:

The only thing AO has going for it is being cross-platform and the ability play everywhere. Take that away and what makes AO stand out from all the other PC-only games? Again, nothing.
    wow, I hope they preserve your brain for science :D
    That’s an amazing statement. Red alert 2 = portal 2
    StarCraft is like CounterStrike... both can be played on PC... if they remove Protoss = StarCraft would have noting to offer over CounterStrike!
  • postlarval wrote:

Evas_Flarelight wrote:

postlarval wrote:

A PC-only market won't sustain this type of game. It will be dead by 2020 if they drop mobile.
    Do you have any data or information to support this claim? Like sales, subscription and financial figures for starters?Albion Online's Playstore and IOS versions aren't even officially supported yet and the game is doing fine now.
    What makes this game far better than any other PC-only game? Nothing. It's just another run-of-the-mill PvP gankfest. The only thing AO has going for it is being cross-platform and the ability play everywhere. Take that away and what makes AO stand out from all the other PC-only games? Again, nothing. There are far better games to waste time in. Why would SI take away the one edge they have over other games?
    That sounds like your personal opinion and not based on any actual data.
  • Evas_Flarelight wrote:

postlarval wrote:

Evas_Flarelight wrote:

postlarval wrote:

A PC-only market won't sustain this type of game. It will be dead by 2020 if they drop mobile.
    Do you have any data or information to support this claim? Like sales, subscription and financial figures for starters?Albion Online's Playstore and IOS versions aren't even officially supported yet and the game is doing fine now.
    What makes this game far better than any other PC-only game? Nothing. It's just another run-of-the-mill PvP gankfest. The only thing AO has going for it is being cross-platform and the ability play everywhere. Take that away and what makes AO stand out from all the other PC-only games? Again, nothing. There are far better games to waste time in. Why would SI take away the one edge they have over other games?
    This is a forum. EVERYTHING is based on personal opinion.

You're not very bright, are you?
  • postlarval wrote:

Evas_Flarelight wrote:

postlarval wrote:

Evas_Flarelight wrote:

postlarval wrote:

This is a forum. EVERYTHING is based on personal opinion.
    You're not very bright, are you?
    That's a classic Ad Hominem right there. You can't disprove my statement with any facts, therefore you resort to insults instead of providing any convincing arguments.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight ().

• Evas_Flarelight wrote:

postlarval wrote:

Evas_Flarelight wrote:

postlarval wrote:

Evas_Flarelight wrote:

postlarval wrote:

This is a forum. EVERYTHING is based on personal opinion.You're not very bright, are you?
    That's a classic Ad Hominem right there. You can't disprove my statement with any facts, therefore you resort to insults instead of providing any convincing arguments.
    You asked if what I said was a personal opinion. I believe I agreed with you. You couldn’t figure that out from my response?
  • postlarval wrote:

You asked if what I said was a personal opinion. I believe I agreed with you. You couldn’t figure that out from my response?
    In case you haven't been following the conversation, I didn't ask for an opinion. I asked for evidence that supports your claim to your statement here:

postlarval wrote:

To which I replied:

Evas_Flarelight wrote:

Do you have any data or information to support this claim? Like sales, subscription and financial figures for starters? Albion Online's Playstore and IOS versions aren't even officially supported yet and the game is doing fine now.

And your respones was this:

postlarval wrote:

You gave out your opinion which was not backed by any relevant source of information or data. I called you out on it, so did Owensssss and Captainrussia.

Evas_Flarelight wrote:

I was waiting for some actual data like sales or subscription figures, or a source that you can share to change my mind or to prove me wrong. To which you resorted to an Ad Hominem reply:

postlarval wrote:

This is a forum. EVERYTHING is based on personal opinion.You're not very bright, are you?

So unless you have some concrete evidence and factual information to support your statement, let's move ahead and advance the topic of this conversation shall we?