LFG

• Hello All,

Previously played Albion until approx Tier 7 healer,

Been away for a while however considering coming back to give it a shot again,

Preferably, I'd like to go healer if I am able to find an active group with PvE farming, otherwise I will roll some sort of dmg

Looking For:
    -English Speaking Clan
    -EST Time Zone - Evening and Late Night hours
    -VOIP (not required but always helpful)
    -Guild Island (I dont remember what the guild instanced zones were called exactly, but high level crafting facilities with minimal fees)

-Personally I am PvE / Gathering Focused - so a group that encompasses that into the game would be great as well, however I understand most people enjoy the PVP aspect as well,

Any questions, please feel free to let me know- and happy hunting!

-UltraChuck
  • UltraChuck wrote:

Hello All,

Previously played Albion until approx Tier 7 healer,

Been away for a while however considering coming back to give it a shot again,

Preferably, I'd like to go healer if I am able to find an active group with PvE farming, otherwise I will roll some sort of dmg

Looking For:
    -English Speaking Clan
    -EST Time Zone - Evening and Late Night hours
    -VOIP (not required but always helpful)
    -Guild Island (I dont remember what the guild instanced zones were called exactly, but high level crafting facilities with minimal fees)

-Personally I am PvE / Gathering Focused - so a group that encompasses that into the game would be great as well, however I understand most people enjoy the PVP aspect as well,

Any questions, please feel free to let me know- and happy hunting!

-UltraChuck
    yo Order Of The Pheonix could use you our tech-priest aka island manager is forming his own team strickly for gatherers and will organize events for that side of things. That side of the guild will have it's own ranking system and what not. But the cons we are a new guild 8 members strong and guild base needs work so if you are up for a challenge you can send me mail Xceed. Or message on discord Xceed#6378.
    XCEED THE BERSERKER