{ORDER OF THE PHEONIX} RECRUITING AIMING TO BE THE BEST IN GVG AND ZVZ! XCCEEEEEED

• {ORDER OF THE PHEONIX} RECRUITING AIMING TO BE THE BEST IN GVG AND ZVZ! XCCEEEEEED

ima try to keep this short and simple. We are a new guild looking for competitive players only that want to be the best in what ever it is you do if you gonna roll tank be the best dam tank you can be! Heals I want you to be so good they call you the divine cleric! We looking for them Legolas's! Them assassins! and those inferno mages that wreak havoc on the battlefield! why join the best when you can grow and build and become the best! BECOME THE ROOTS NOT THE LEAVES THAT DIE OFF DURING THE FALL!

A little bit about me the leader character name Xceed Class idk if you guys play mobas at all but im more of a balanced jungle a.k.a plated armor berserker is what comes to mind I secure kills pretty well in arena and lock down the heals the best I can.
    I just hit t6 adventurer been playing less than a month but im good at everything I do! I have a good right hand that brings just about the same energy I do so we will have fun!

So join me help me build this empire no elitism and still looking to fill the ranks in my guild idc what teir you are if you willing to grind and put in the work and become the best and help build we have rank for you!( and might hold dueling events for rank in the future depends on how big we get). that being said me mail! whisper me! or message my right hand Equestris ! other than that LETS TURN ALBION INTO ASHES!!!

(also any up incoming guilds that want to ally that want to over throw all these old ones hmu!) <---- our guild hall HISTORY! BE APART OF IT :evil: Xceed everyone in the guild will have access to build this castle ----------------------------->
    XCEED THE BERSERKER
  • Bump feel like that real battle starts in these forums so many established guilds crushing let me shiiiiine. but an update created and alliance called titans hand we have 1 ally that hand will crush all opposing forces in every aspect one day wish apon a star. Just recruited a pro gatherer he is now the island manager and is looking for a team to attack our base with so there that. join this adventure and challenge yourself.
    XCEED THE BERSERKER