Immortals Guild - Playing in EU Time Zones - Apply Now!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Q1] In game name? Caid

[Q2] Region from where you are based and play? US, PST

[Q3] Your expected activity level (for example Casual, Weekend and Evening only, All Week) mornings on the weekends (work nights)

[Q4] When you join us for the next Alpha do you intend to remain active until the very end of he Alpha? yes, and very

[Q5] Age? 31

[Q6] Your favorite aspect of the game (PVP, PVE or Crafting) all the above

[Q7] Do you have Teamspeak installed with a Microphone/Headset? yes

[Q8] Introduce yourself in a few words? I have been gaming sense UO all the way up to WoW warlods of dreanor, and everything in-between. I'm looking to get involved in a social guild to commit 100% to. Nice to meet you all
  • [Q1] In game name? Sidesprang

[Q2] Region from where you are based and play? Sweden Northern Europe

[Q3] Your expected activity level (for example Casual, Weekend and Evening only, All Week) evenings all week / weekends i dont have any set times cuz those are full time play mostly.

[Q4] When you join us for the next Alpha do you intend to remain active until the very end of he Alpha? Yes i will

[Q5] Age? 24

[Q6] Your favorite aspect of the game (PVP, PVE or Crafting) PVE / Crafting and ofcourse PVP i will do all aspects

[Q7] Do you have Teamspeak installed with a Microphone/Headset? Yes i do.

[Q8] Introduce yourself in a few words? Well my irl name is Dennis and been playing MMORPGs since Everquest 1 Classic came out and been back and forward between games over the last decade trying to find a right home for me and i love how this game is.
  • [Q1] In game name?------Creative

[Q2] Region from where you are based and play?------Turkey -Asia.

[Q3] Your expected activity level (for example Casual, Weekend and Evening only, All Week) evenings all week---------- All week :)

[Q4] When you join us for the next Alpha do you intend to remain active until the very end of he Alpha?------I hope play summer Alfa

[Q5] Age? 26

[Q6] Your favorite aspect of the game (PVP, PVE or Crafting) PVE----------- I like pvp and pve but not like crafting . :)

[Q7] Do you have Teamspeak installed with a Microphone/Headset?---------YEP

[Q8] Introduce yourself in a few words? Hımm Im Alperen from Turkey.Up to this time I've played all online games .(Almost) And then I see Albion Online and Oh this game very good and join :) yes my bad english but you'd better talk to my constant.I constantly open to new friends.... Thank you.
  • Q1] In game name? Greekian (its been my username for too long I dont even know why)

Q2] Region from where you are based and play? Central Canada (UTC 06:00)

Q3] Your expected activity level? Casual unless i get really into it

Q4] When you join us for the next Alpha do you intend to remain active until the very end of he Alpha? yes, yes I will.

Q5] Age? 22 years of age

Q6] Your favorite aspect of the game (PVP, PVE or Crafting) PVE? I lean more to crafting but i partake in every aspect of a game.

Q7] Do you have Teamspeak installed with a Microphone/Headset? Yes, wont always use it and i will explain the reason in Q8

Q8] Introduce yourself in a few words?
    Hi my name is Marc and im from Canada. I was big in WoW and Runescape, but as i grew older i preffered playing more sandbox style games so i started playing Eve and a couple of other games. Been testing alot of games the past 2 years or so trying to find something appealing to play and i think i found one. AS for Q7] For the most part i will be playing on my tablet or phone because im testing another game at the end of July and will probably skype with couple of friends about other game. Will make the effort to get on TS when i can to make some people laugh or something.
  • Hey Katerina its great to have you on board and thank you for your kind words regarding the clan.

Creative - Grats your in! thanks for putting in an app on our forums I have accepted you!

Greekian - Welcome aboard too - looking forward to you making us Laugh! Please can you put an app in on our website / forums and I will accept you.

Thanks everyone that's applied and shown interested in our clan so far, I am really looking forward to speaking to you all and playing with you in the next Alpha.

p.s Recruitment will be coming to a close very soon as we have very nearly reached our final numbers so if your still interested then please sign up asap.

Ryco
  • [Q1] In game name? Drizztank

[Q2] Region from where you are based and play? US (West Coast)

[Q3] Your expected activity level ? Use to be pretty HC, more of a casual player now, 10hrs+ a week.

[Q4] When you join us for the next Alpha do you intend to remain active until the very end of he Alpha? Yes, full commitment.

[Q5] Age? 31

[Q6] Your favorite aspect of the game (PVP, PVE or Crafting) PvE love boss fights, dungeon runs.

[Q7] Do you have Teamspeak installed with a Microphone/Headset? Yes both.

[Q8] Introduction. First MMO Everquest, then went to EQ2. Also played in Warhammer, and Rift. Played all types of classes very diversified player, who can adapt to almost any situation.Very good understanding of games. Look forward to playing with you all.
  • [Q1] In game name? Applesauceman
    [Q2] Region from where you are based and play? Western North America
    [Q3] Your expected activity level Evening on Weekdays, Likely Mornings+Evenings on Weekends
    [Q4] When you join us for the next Alpha do you intend to remain active until the very end of he Alpha? Yes
    [Q5] Age? 19
    [Q6] Your favorite aspect of the game: I enjoy all aspects of the game equally
    [Q7] Do you have Teamspeak installed with a Microphone/Headset? Yes
    [Q8] Introduce yourself in a few words?

-I have been a part of this community since its early beginnings. I have ran with Vendetta and many of the elite guilds during the first few alphas. I took this recent winter alpha off for academic purposes (university) but plan to be involved for this entire next alpha. I go by Applesauceman but have also been called Apple/Sauceman/Skyler for short.