Replace Holy Beam or Sacred Pulse instead of Reawaken with Holy Orb

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Replace Holy Beam or Sacred Pulse instead of Reawaken with Holy Orb

@Retroman

Thank you for taking a look at holy staves as a part of the next balance changes! Holy staves have certainly been underused in small scale PvP recently and have struggled with retreating and mana issues.

I think the decision to move Holy Orb to the W slot is certainly interesting and will give all holy staves more options, but I would strongly encourage you to keep Reawaken as a W skill. It likely doesn’t get a lot of use in PvP but it can be very valuable situationally and gives another play style option in some content (mostly yellow zone or PvE content).

I’ve always thought Reawaken made up for the fact that Holy does not have a cleanse on their W (as Nature does). Please do not remove this skill!

Instead I would suggest removing:
      -Holy Beam. This skill is just really bad. It’s both a channel (which are awful in general) and doesn’t heal for enough to make it worth using over other W abilities.
      OR
      - Sacred Pulse. Holy Orb is an AOE heal. Sacred Pulse is a relatively weak AOE heal used in Zerg fighting so replacing like with like could be reasonable. However Sacred Pulse gets some use and some would be sad to see it go, so I’d definitely suggest replacing Holy Beam instead.

Please do not get rid of this useful support skill.
    • I agree with Lany, or you can consider taking out Holy Blessing and giving all Holy heals a 15-20% increase.

This will allow the W spell to not require Holy Blessing (it’s mandatory in all things but ZvZ imo) and frees it up to either be an AE Heal, Enlightenment or Reawaken (if you decide to keep Reawaken in the game).
    • LOL

I had planned on making this same post over the weekend and didn't get around to it.

Once again, Lanyday is thinking exactly as I would in regards to Holy Staff. I would definitely prefer to see Holy Beam removed instead of Reawaken. (Please keep Sacred Pulse)
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Axe/Sickle/Pickaxe/Skinning Knife
      T6 Stone Hammer

100/60/60/30 Holy Specs
    • bump. If you're a holy healer or get healed by holy healers, please share your opinion on the removal of reawaken or other NDA changes.

Currently they read:

Retroman schrieb:

Holy Staffs:
      • Added a new E-slot Spell to Redemption Staff: Celestial Sphere
        • Can be cast on an ally, the Sphere will keep jumping to the closest ally in a 10m radius for up to 12 times. Healing every ally hit. The spell can't hit the same target twice in a row, but keeps jumping back and forth if at least two allies are in range. (Cooldown 25s)
      • Removed the spell Reawaken (all Holy Staffs)
      • Moved Holy Orb to the W-slot (all Holy Staffs)
      • Flash Heal (all Holy Staffs)
        • Standtime: 0.2s -> 0s
        • Heal Value: 42.18 -> 45.00
      • Generous Heal (all Holy Staffs)
      • Smite (all Holy Staffs)
      • Holy Beam (all Holy Staffs)
        • First Tick: 13.01 -> 30.00
        • The last hit now doesn't tick twice anymore
      • Enlightenment (all Holy Staffs)
        • Duration: 6s -> 10s
      • Holy Orb (all Holy Staffs)
        • Hitdelay: 0.3s -> 0s
        • Standtime: 0.8s -> 0.4s
        • Projectile Speed: 12.5 m/s -> 16.7 m/s
      • Desperate Prayer (Holy Staff)
        • Health Threshhold for max heal: 30% -> 40%
      • Salvation (Fallen Staff)
        • Cooldown: 30s -> 20s
        • Heal Value: 236.20 -> 217.00

• They should keep Reawaken for Holy users. It's a rare use but very important, and makes holy useful. People are telling me that you can running-heal. Others are saying you cannot. But Holy is still underpowered without mobility. These changes don't look strong enough, currently, to compete with Nature. Nature is going to remain meta as long as they get to move, but Holy users don't.

Furthermore, if Devs are adamant about keeping Holy users stuck in one spot to heal, then Holy still needs lots more buffs. Otherwise it's just useless in general. There are very, very few spots in the game where battles happen on on just one location. Usually groups are moving in pvp. A holy healer in one spot is an easy target, and easy kill.
    • Retroman schrieb:

Holy Staffs:
      • Added a new E-slot Spell to Redemption Staff: Celestial Sphere
        • Can be cast on an ally, the Sphere will keep jumping to the closest ally in a 10m radius for up to 12 times. Healing every ally hit. The spell can't hit the same target twice in a row, but keeps jumping back and forth if at least two allies are in range.
      • Removed the spell Enlightenment (all Holy Staffs)
      • Moved Holy Orb to the W-slot (all Holy Staffs)
      • Flash Heal (all Holy Staffs)
        • Heal Value: 42.18 -> 45.00
      • Generous Heal (all Holy Staffs)
      • Smite (all Holy Staffs)
      • Holy Beam (all Holy Staffs)
        • First Tick: 13.01 -> 30.00
        • The last hit now doesn't tick twice anymore
      • Holy Orb (all Holy Staffs)
        • Hitdelay: 0.3s -> 0s
        • Standtime: 0.8s -> 0.4s
        • Projectile Speed: 12.5 m/s -> 16.7 m/s
      • Desperate Prayer (Holy Staff)
        • Health Threshhold for max heal: 30% -> 40%
      • Salvation (Fallen Staff)
        • Cooldown: 30s -> 25s
        • Heal Value: 236.20 -> 270.00

Don't even think about it!!!
    • Theat schrieb:

How are the changes "really juicy"? Nature is still going to dominate with no real improvement to Holy.
      Holy is already superior to nature in PvP, but it has a higher skill ceiling. Also, nature doesn't typically have the power issues that holy users may run into.

They are un-nerfing the E on 1h holy, and buffing Fallen Staff even more... my two favorite healing sticks. And these changes are in addition to the general stand time redux, which actually sounds pretty powerful to me.
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Axe/Sickle/Pickaxe/Skinning Knife
      T6 Stone Hammer

100/60/60/30 Holy Specs
    • Fusionbomb schrieb:

Theat schrieb:

How are the changes "really juicy"? Nature is still going to dominate with no real improvement to Holy.
      Holy is already superior to nature in PvP
      Which is why no GVG teams run Holy???

Which is why Holy users are easy pickings in ZVZ by halberds and when lines break???

It's easy to spot and kill a Holy user in PVP. They're standing still to cast.

Nature is leagues superior to Holy, in most ways. Holy is only competitive against Nature power when your feet are planted in one spot. In PVP (therefore most areas of the game), staying in one spot is a death sentence.
    • Fusionbomb schrieb:

Theat schrieb:

Holy is already superior to nature in PvP, but it has a higher skill ceiling. Also, nature doesn't typically have the power issues that holy users may run into.
      They are un-nerfing the E on 1h holy, and buffing Fallen Staff even more... my two favorite healing sticks. And these changes are in addition to the general stand time redux, which actually sounds pretty powerful to me.
      you clearly do not PVP as healer....druids are far better for any kind of pvp, from small scale fights to ZvZ's.

just watch the top guilds GvG's, I challenge you to bring a recent video from a top guild using a holy in a GvG.