Replace Holy Beam or Sacred Pulse instead of Reawaken with Holy Orb

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Replace Holy Beam or Sacred Pulse instead of Reawaken with Holy Orb

@Retroman

Thank you for taking a look at holy staves as a part of the next balance changes! Holy staves have certainly been underused in small scale PvP recently and have struggled with retreating and mana issues.

I think the decision to move Holy Orb to the W slot is certainly interesting and will give all holy staves more options, but I would strongly encourage you to keep Reawaken as a W skill. It likely doesn’t get a lot of use in PvP but it can be very valuable situationally and gives another play style option in some content (mostly yellow zone or PvE content).

I’ve always thought Reawaken made up for the fact that Holy does not have a cleanse on their W (as Nature does). Please do not remove this skill!

Instead I would suggest removing:
      -Holy Beam. This skill is just really bad. It’s both a channel (which are awful in general) and doesn’t heal for enough to make it worth using over other W abilities.
      OR
      - Sacred Pulse. Holy Orb is an AOE heal. Sacred Pulse is a relatively weak AOE heal used in Zerg fighting so replacing like with like could be reasonable. However Sacred Pulse gets some use and some would be sad to see it go, so I’d definitely suggest replacing Holy Beam instead.

Please do not get rid of this useful support skill.
    • I agree with Lany, or you can consider taking out Holy Blessing and giving all Holy heals a 15-20% increase.

This will allow the W spell to not require Holy Blessing (it’s mandatory in all things but ZvZ imo) and frees it up to either be an AE Heal, Enlightenment or Reawaken (if you decide to keep Reawaken in the game).
    • LOL

I had planned on making this same post over the weekend and didn't get around to it.

Once again, Lanyday is thinking exactly as I would in regards to Holy Staff. I would definitely prefer to see Holy Beam removed instead of Reawaken. (Please keep Sacred Pulse)
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Sickle/Axe/Skinning Knife
      T7 Pickaxe
      T6 Stone Hammer

90/45/60/30 Holy Specs
    • bump. If you're a holy healer or get healed by holy healers, please share your opinion on the removal of reawaken or other NDA changes.

Currently they read:

Retroman schrieb:

Holy Staffs:
      • Added a new E-slot Spell to Redemption Staff: Celestial Sphere
        • Can be cast on an ally, the Sphere will keep jumping to the closest ally in a 10m radius for up to 12 times. Healing every ally hit. The spell can't hit the same target twice in a row, but keeps jumping back and forth if at least two allies are in range. (Cooldown 25s)
      • Removed the spell Reawaken (all Holy Staffs)
      • Moved Holy Orb to the W-slot (all Holy Staffs)
      • Flash Heal (all Holy Staffs)
        • Standtime: 0.2s -> 0s
        • Heal Value: 42.18 -> 45.00
      • Generous Heal (all Holy Staffs)
      • Smite (all Holy Staffs)
      • Holy Beam (all Holy Staffs)
        • First Tick: 13.01 -> 30.00
        • The last hit now doesn't tick twice anymore
      • Enlightenment (all Holy Staffs)
        • Duration: 6s -> 10s
      • Holy Orb (all Holy Staffs)
        • Hitdelay: 0.3s -> 0s
        • Standtime: 0.8s -> 0.4s
        • Projectile Speed: 12.5 m/s -> 16.7 m/s
      • Desperate Prayer (Holy Staff)
        • Health Threshhold for max heal: 30% -> 40%
      • Salvation (Fallen Staff)
        • Cooldown: 30s -> 20s
        • Heal Value: 236.20 -> 217.00

• They should keep Reawaken for Holy users. It's a rare use but very important, and makes holy useful. People are telling me that you can running-heal. Others are saying you cannot. But Holy is still underpowered without mobility. These changes don't look strong enough, currently, to compete with Nature. Nature is going to remain meta as long as they get to move, but Holy users don't.

Furthermore, if Devs are adamant about keeping Holy users stuck in one spot to heal, then Holy still needs lots more buffs. Otherwise it's just useless in general. There are very, very few spots in the game where battles happen on on just one location. Usually groups are moving in pvp. A holy healer in one spot is an easy target, and easy kill.
    • Neu

Retroman schrieb:

Holy Staffs:
      • Added a new E-slot Spell to Redemption Staff: Celestial Sphere
        • Can be cast on an ally, the Sphere will keep jumping to the closest ally in a 10m radius for up to 12 times. Healing every ally hit. The spell can't hit the same target twice in a row, but keeps jumping back and forth if at least two allies are in range.
      • Removed the spell Enlightenment (all Holy Staffs)
      • Moved Holy Orb to the W-slot (all Holy Staffs)
      • Flash Heal (all Holy Staffs)
        • Heal Value: 42.18 -> 45.00
      • Generous Heal (all Holy Staffs)
      • Smite (all Holy Staffs)
      • Holy Beam (all Holy Staffs)
        • First Tick: 13.01 -> 30.00
        • The last hit now doesn't tick twice anymore
      • Holy Orb (all Holy Staffs)
        • Hitdelay: 0.3s -> 0s
        • Standtime: 0.8s -> 0.4s
        • Projectile Speed: 12.5 m/s -> 16.7 m/s
      • Desperate Prayer (Holy Staff)
        • Health Threshhold for max heal: 30% -> 40%
      • Salvation (Fallen Staff)
        • Cooldown: 30s -> 25s
        • Heal Value: 236.20 -> 270.00

Don't even think about it!!!
    • Neu

Holy Orb is a horribly designed spell by the way. Does Nature have any spells where you can completely miss the target you want to heal? NO.

Have you Devs actually used Holy Staves before? It doesn't seem like it. Have you tried to aim a Holy Orb at a tank 15 meters away? They tend to move around a lot, and get knocked back by spells often. It's very likely that a Holy Orb is going to pass right through your team and hit nothing. A complete waste of 'W'.

Why the hell would anybody use Holy Orb instead of Sacred Pulse???

I know you developers are trying to keep Holy Orb relevant. And instead of removing THAT from the game (it's a bad spell to begin with), you're being lazy and want to switch it to a 'W'. NOBODY would use that, over Sacred Pulse. NOBODY uses Holy Beam, ever. Why would you keep Holy Beam in the game?

Enlightenment is a great spell. It makes flash heal relevant, and gives some survivability with the 20% speed boost. I can't understand how Devs went from BUFFING Enlightenment to 10 seconds (which I was excited about) to removing it from the game???

Just remove Holy Beam and Holy Orb from the game. Neither are useful. Neither are going to make Holy relevant or competitive to Nature healers.

As it stands, players are still going to have no reason to invest in Holy compared to Nature, unless you want to stand in one spot to heal (easily targeted and deleted in a ZVZ or GVG fight that require constant movement).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Theat ()