Is it still worth it to buy an island in Caerlion after the latest patches?

• Is it still worth it to buy an island in Caerlion after the latest patches?

Hi guys,

I'm quite new to the game (T4 currently ^^ ) and I was looking at the forums and Reddit, but have not managed to find proper information because most of the topics are outdated. Could you please help? ?( Ofc I know about the recent changes to the resource return rates, etc.

• If so, how do I safely transport all the resources and other stuff there?
      • What are the downsides if I'll decide to keep leveling the island in Bridgewatch?

Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:
    • wishr schrieb:

Yes, the difference between city bonus arent worth the trip and the risk.

wishr schrieb:

[*]If so, how do I safely transport all the resources and other stuff there?

You dont. You need to go through redzonesto get to caerleon.

wishr schrieb:

[*]What are the downsides if I'll decide to keep leveling the island in Bridgewatch?

The risk of losing everything to gankers when transporting your stuff to Caerleon
      Artificial intelligence will never beat natural stupidiy.
    • Silks schrieb:

wishr schrieb:

wishr schrieb:

If so, how do I safely transport all the resources and other stuff there?

wishr schrieb:

What are the downsides if I'll decide to keep leveling the island in Bridgewatch?
      The risk of losing everything to gankers when transporting your stuff to Caerleon
      Thank u for the answer. I have one more question. When should i start moving there? )
    • wishr schrieb:

Silks schrieb:

wishr schrieb:

wishr schrieb:

wishr schrieb:

What are the downsides if I'll decide to keep leveling the island in Bridgewatch?
      Thank u for the answer. I have one more question. When should i start moving there? )
      FYI,,.. DO not tell anyone when ur moving. Because people will act like ur friends and Gank you later. just a little advice i learned from.
    • wishr schrieb:

Hi guys,

I'm quite new to the game (T4 currently ^^ ) and I was looking at the forums and Reddit, but have not managed to find proper information because most of the topics are outdated. Could you please help? ?( Ofc I know about the recent changes to the resource return rates, etc.

• If so, how do I safely transport all the resources and other stuff there?
      • What are the downsides if I'll decide to keep leveling the island in Bridgewatch?

Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:
      1. Yes and no. Depends on how and what your going to be playing. I made an alt guild in Carerlion and all my islands in Lymhurst (as I get the bonus for items I craft and sell).
      2. nothing it really 100% safe.
      3. no downside anymore to leveling island. You can now move to another city and your island will be the level it was in the city before.
    • Silks schrieb:

wishr schrieb:

wishr schrieb:

wishr schrieb:

Yep. I finally moved from Bridgewatch for this reason. I actually preferred Bridgwatch as my home base, but taking supplied for my guild island or for whatever other reason and getting ganked multiple times drove me to move.
    • yo if you ever decide to move I'll help you get there I'm fairly new as well but me and my other guildie transported our island manager and all his stuff last night had no issues but it was a Thursday night. But don't mind getting you there for free probably talk about the great opportunities in joining Order Of The Pheonix while we head there xD. But if you are in a guild we will still help you get there for free.
      XCEED THE BERSERKER