a few questions: steam, poe currency, builds & items

• a few questions: steam, poe currency, builds & items

Hi, I'm a beginner. I've played so far in PoE, but now the league is ending and it's a waste of time to play. So I decided to take a look at other classics from the MMO world and chose Albion Online :-). I want to get to know some new game before the new league in PoE begins.
      I would like my ideas to come true and be introduced in the game. I have a lot of ideas and a lot of experience, I trade on a daily basis and I do about 150 transactions of poe orbs and currency. So you can say with certainty that I know what I'm doing and I have the right know how about PoE trade

I have a few questions:
      • Everyone asks you to transfer your account to Steam, I do not use Steam - is it worth to download Albion on Steam more than on the Albion website?
      • What is the main currency? In Path of Exile it's orbs, what currency is in Albion?
      • Are items and builds so important in Albion? In PoE, this is the most important part of the game.
      I will be grateful for the answers
      In PoE, I buy poe currency, and developers do not like it. Despite this, the poe currency market is doing well and you can still buy poe currency.
      Does it look similar here?
      If I had to do gameplay, then I could not do so much in other areas and in a much wider range of duties - this is obviously related to the amount of strength and time you have. I spend about 60% of my daily energy on professional duties, 5% on my personal duties and 35% on rest and entertainment. One of my favorite ways of spending free time is buying poe currency and creating new - completely new items for the Path of Exile. Items like no other player in the entire Path of Exile since the game has repeated, and it's been years.
      Therefore, I recommend that you would be very happy and use your skills with the brain. How do you know the best stores to buy PoE Currency safely and cheaply? I will soon share with you the information on this subject.

I also have a second type of question, namely the use of Outfox during trading. I know that I can synchronize Outfox to Rocket League during the game, probably also while in the menu with the other player. As I wrote, I want to use Outfox also when I sell and buy items and crates. Is it possible? The faster the better, the more often you have to correct it. Current prices and with calm you can hear what he has to say. Some people think that you should buy PoE currency only in the city, but I think that everyone has the right to buy orbs and PoE currency.
      Feelings like love and acceptance are very important. If, when she had little time and wanted to quickly buy cheap Exalted Orbs and Path of Exile currency - I think this is the best place to buy PoE currency odealo.com/games/path-of-exile

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von L3V4K ()

• Hi and welcome!

L3V4K schrieb:

I have a few questions:
      • Everyone asks you to transfer your account to Steam, I do not use Steam - is it worth to download Albion on Steam more than on the Albion website? - Yes, you can download the game in the main Albion Online website. You can also purchase the starter packs there, along with Gold.
      • What is the main currency? In Path of Exile it's orbs, what currency is in Albion? - Albion Online has 2 main currencies, Gold and Silver. Gold can only be purchased through the game's website and it's used to buy cosmetic items, premium status or you can trade it for silver. There is a gold exchange system ingame which you can only access after 24 hours of playtime. Silver can also be used to buy premium status, items and equipment, tools, materials and mounts. Silver can be earned by defeating roaming mobs, opening treasure chests, going to dungeons or by being a merchant to trade goods using the Auction Houses.
      • Are items and builds so important in Albion? In PoE, this is the most important part of the game. - Yes, items and builds are the core aspect of Albion Online. Here's the link to the character builder . In Albion Online, there are no character classes, you are what you wear.

I hope that helps. You can grab a trial key and check out the game.
    • L3V4K schrieb:

Hi, I'm a beginner. I've played so far in PoE, but now the league is ending and it's a waste of time to play. So I decided to take a look at other classics from the MMO world and chose Albion Online :-). I want to get to know some new game before the new league in PoE begins

I have a few questions:
      • Everyone asks you to transfer your account to Steam, I do not use Steam - is it worth to download Albion on Steam more than on the Albion website?
      • What is the main currency? In Path of Exile it's orbs, what currency is in Albion?
      • Are items and builds so important in Albion? In PoE, this is the most important part of the game.
      I will be grateful for the answers
      There's no in-game difference between the steam or the standard SBI client, but if you use the regular (non-steam) version, you're supporting the development team more. When you buy through steam, they take a % cut of the price.
      Main in-game currency is silver, which is dropped by mobs and treasure chests, and used to buy/sell items in game. There is a premium currency, gold, which is used to buy premium subscription that gives you bonuses to fame (xp) and silver drops. You can either buy gold with real money on the SBI website, or steam, or use the in-game gold market to buy it with silver.
      Items = build in Albion online as your spells and abilities are determined by the items you are wearing.

Here's a few working trial keys if you want to test the game for 7 days first, but in order to continue after that you'll have to buy a starter pack.

9CN962Z6NFRYVR3U97NRHGRV3
      YQMQ2A3F3RK9XVKXLQKFPTCYR
      HF4RMJJMDV2NTPUREMEV9AELH
      7HR7QJZ26ZUJ3MWHZMNEATEUL
      [url='https://tinyurl.com/y7d4nfx5']AO Quick Reference Guide[/url]

Referral Key: https://albiononline.com/?ref=R563G747A9

Trial Keys: PM at [EB]Grimhawke#9254 on https://discord.gg/dcH32z
    • You don't need to buy it on steam. Even if you play on the website's original client you will still play with steam players. Steam is just maybe a bit easier to buy the game with for some people.

The main currency is silver, but you can also use gold.

Yes builds are important.

Btw if you need help in-game with something or just wanna play, feel free to message me or reply to this.