Global cooldown length

• Arkanoid schrieb:

@MEATCUP not helpful.
      exact numbers would be helpful because then you can compare castspeed% and dmg%
      Castspeed% and Dmg% are completely irrelevant to 3/4 of the estimates I provided.

Fred_the_Barbarian schrieb:

MEATCUP schrieb:

I do not know exactly, but it's something like this

Self dismount from mount - 2 sec? 3 sec? shortish

Enter combat - your horse is on CD for something like 8 - 10 seconds. Feels like an eternity.

Gear switch - 2 or 3 sec.

Overall GCD in combat is something like .1 sec, it's pretty fast.
      Pretty much all those numbers are wrong.

So you both contend that my estimates are not helpful, yet fail to actually provide anything more helpful besides the 'no u wrong'.

Good job team. Way to balls up and provide something you could be criticized for - oh wait.

Here's some tested data -
      Self dismount from mount - 2 sec? 3 sec? shortish [ 5 seconds ]
      Enter combat - your horse is on CD for something like 8 - 10 seconds. Feels like an eternity. [Yet to test]
      Gear switch - 2 or 3 sec. [10 seconds]
      Overall GCD in combat is something like .1 sec, it's pretty fast. [ 0.5 seconds ]
    • MEATCUP schrieb:

So you both contend that my estimates are not helpful, yet fail to actually provide anything more helpful besides the 'no u wrong'.
      Good job team. Way to balls up and provide something you could be criticized for - oh wait.

Enter combat - your horse is on CD for something like 8 - 10 seconds. Feels like an eternity. [Yet to test]
      Overall GCD in combat is something like .1 sec, it's pretty fast. [ 0.5 seconds ]
      Yes, i dont provide anything helpful because i dont have any helpful information.
      The only logical thing then is to not write any kind of bullshit. And hey, if you are pissed by someone criticizing you, maybe you should not anwears on questions that you dont know the answear. ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Arkanoid ()

• Arkanoid schrieb:

MEATCUP schrieb:

Yes, i dont provide anything helpful because i dont have any helpful information.The only logical thing then is to not write any kind of bullshit. And hey, if you are pissed by someone criticizing you, maybe you should not anwears on questions that you dont know the answear. ;)

Ironic, isn't it?