Animal Raising Bug

• Animal Raising Bug

So this has happened to me on 3 occasions now, once with a T6 foal/horse, T6 ox/calf, and direwolf/pup. This appears to affect mounts only as sheep worked correctly.

I raised the animals, fed, nurtured etc on time and as usual. When the final growth node was completing, the growth would finish and visible would be a foal & horse/ ox & calf/ direwolf & pup (both). However, the food would still remain, typically 30 mins or so left. The first time it happened it was on the direwolf, I pulled the wolf figuring I just overfed and only received a pup in return, no grown wolf. So two days later, my horse and ox finished growing, same issue, both big and small were visable/ 100% growth but food remained. I waited until the food ran out and when the food ran out, then they turned into 2 foals and 2 calves visible in pen. So I grabbed the foals and received 1 foal in return. I then decided to try feeding the ox, once fed it turned into a calf and a ox and said that 100% growth was complete. I grabbed the ox and received only a calf in pack.

Sent 3 #bug reports immediately following each event.

;(
  • Hi there,

This is a known bug that unfortunately crept its way in when we implemented patch #1.

You can find more information as well as solutions and workarounds on this thread: Animal Growth Timer & Marketplace Quality Bug

As stated in the post, there is no ETA at the moment for fixes but our dev team is working on resolving those issues as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.