Ability to raise pets!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Ability to raise pets!

Ever since I saw the attached picture I always imagined that pets would be a thing you could raise in Albion, similar to how mounts are now. You'd be able to raise them and perhaps breed them together to get different variations. They'd most likely be purely cosmetic, just following you around as you adventure to add a bit of flair. Maybe you could even set a few to permanently live and run around your island/house for even more customization. <3
      Bilder
      • Albion-Online-Farming.jpg

176,91 kB, 1.089×572, 58 mal angesehen
    • Oh nooo , please , GOD please NO. I am done with this retarded pets in WOW, Diablo3 and stupid dogs or any kind of puppys running around you in Dota2.
      And it is only about games i played allot. Not even talking about other games.

It looks so retarded,annoying. Even if you can turn off or do not use on your character , there would be a tones of other players who will use them, not because they like it, just because they CAN do it.

And the last but not least , for me - it will ruin uniqueness of Fantasy-Medieval Albion world setting. F*uck this puppets ,pigs and all animals running around you like crazy.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT, according long time ago Dev's posts, they mention - about some ideas, NPC,spell or in your case PET. that can scout and give you some sort of info about incoming or passing by enemy . I could accept this idea, if you can hire some kind of NPC in town (Like a laborer) ,and place it in PvP area. He would give you an info about enemy ,but it would be like consumable(for example giving info for 5 times ,and than disappear) BUT again not PETS.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only way when it could be acceptable - it is new weapons (summoners) than can summon pets,creatures etc with weapon ability.

Aery schrieb:

Maybe you could even set a few to permanently live and run around your island/house for even more customization. <3
      OR,If you can use them only in your island/house - it is fine

It is my subjective opinion! Just dont want Albion turn into another Korean shit mmorpg.
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()