Direwolves seriously need a big buff

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Direwolves seriously need a big buff

So I've been farming with my nice direwolf and sometimes transporting stuff between cities, and all it takes is one T8 poison to dismount me. I think that is extremely stupid.
      All it takes is one blood letter with T8 poison to dismount me with no effort, even if I see their nameplate off-screen I'm already dead.

Also when I gank with friends it takes some effort to catch players with direwolves. I think we need to buff direwolves durability/HP by 25%, and possibly make the gallop speed 10-30% faster.
      Price to performance- ratio right now is making it too wasteful to run with a direwolf. Might aswell run with warhorse, it's almost same thing :thumbup:
    • Weeblet schrieb:

So I've been farming with my nice direwolf and sometimes transporting stuff between cities,

Price to performance- ratio right now is making it too wasteful to run with a direwolf.

So you are basically saying that you use a mount thats not worth using and instead of changing mount, you want a buff to your favourite?

Typical Millenial....
      Artificial intelligence will never beat natural stupidiy.
    • Weeblet schrieb:

So I've been farming with my nice direwolf and sometimes transporting stuff between cities, and all it takes is one T8 poison to dismount me. I think that is extremely stupid.
      All it takes is one blood letter with T8 poison to dismount me with no effort, even if I see their nameplate off-screen I'm already dead.

Also when I gank with friends it takes some effort to catch players with direwolves. I think we need to buff direwolves durability/HP by 25%, and possibly make the gallop speed 10-30% faster.
      Price to performance- ratio right now is making it too wasteful to run with a direwolf. Might aswell run with warhorse, it's almost same thing
      you must be the worst player of all Albion... direwolves are OP AF...especially in a pack.

You cant get away from 7+ as a solo no matter what you do and can lose millions in 1 death.

You probably should not be using direwolf solo if you're having issues with it. They are the most broken mount when used in groups...

Weeblet schrieb:

Seriously give us a small buff to direwolves, it's really bad right now
      Lol you are really bad... Direwolf is the most OP mount in the game
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Mining T8 in enemy WT solo
    • do you not like effort?

oh yes, you like having a godspeed wolf that can catch basically anything.

that's not effort.

how about the gatherers that are grinding for possibly hours on end? they put in more effort than you ever will and they still have a hard time getting away from direwolves.

by the time that a direwolf pack gets into a gatherer's radar, they're basically already dead. why do you want to take the slightest bit of survivability and take it away?

if you want to provide a useful solution, you need to have a background in both sides of the issue. the developers know what they're doing by nerfing the direwolf on 15% health since they aren't one-sided.
    • I sometimes gank with direwolves with my friends and I feel like it's a bit lackluster. let's give direwolves a 20% movement speed bonus and 10% hp buff boost...

I mean does it matter anyways since gatherers are also using direwolves, and if they are not, then there is no escape anyways from the pack. I mean come on guys, it's a team and group game, and majority of the players play in zergs like I do, and I think it's more than fair to cater to the needs of group players.

I think solo players should be killed from the game with a hunter hood buff also. So to go a bit off-topic: let's buff hunter hood by reducing the cooldown to 30s, and maybe increasing the reflect damage to 150%. All team players are already using hunter hood and direwolf, so why not cater to our needs. I just wanted a small direwolf buff since I get 1-shotted from my mount with T8 poison, not cool guys.

You guys are probably some salty solo players that never play in teams. Let's keep it civilized here and try to point out why direwolf shouldn't get a buff, because I'm not going to listen to angry kids. Talk like grown-ups please
    • Direwolf user getting ganked by other direwolf users complaining that direwolf need buff.

I have better suggestion make Transport Mammoth base speed 100% and galop speed 150% this way it will be realy hard to get ganked dismounted and you will be able to transport huge amount of items with great safety. And gather alot of resources without worrying about weight.

Like in real life have you seen Elephant charge that things are soo fast compared to the game representation.

Also command mammoth need buff you should be able to cast skills and attack while on top of your mammoth, Persian's had War elephants with platform. You should also be able to carry few more people on that platform who will be able to cast skills attack too.
    • AcOrP schrieb:

Direwolf user getting ganked by other direwolf users complaining that direwolf need buff.

I have better suggestion make Transport Mammoth base speed 100% and galop speed 150% this way it will be realy hard to get ganked dismounted and you will be able to transport huge amount of items with great safety. And gather alot of resources without worrying about weight.

Like in real life have you seen Elephant charge that things are soo fast compared to the game representation.

Also command mammoth need buff you should be able to cast skills and attack while on top of your mammoth, Persian's had War elephants with platform. You should also be able to carry few more people on that platform who will be able to cast skills attack too.
      you forgot teleport....

Command Mammoth can instantly teleport around the map too!!!
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Mining T8 in enemy WT solo