[EGO]The Secret Oaks recruiting (Join Today!)

• [EGO]The Secret Oaks recruiting (Join Today!)

The Secret Oaks are recruiting! PvE, PvP, Faction war, Expeditions, Gather, Craft, Trade. We just about do it all. Martlock is our Royals trade base with a T5/T6 guild island, no tax on crafting stations. We also have a Caerleon island for PvP & BZ activities. English speaking. Discord available. Every member matters! Play your game and have fun. We have a 10% flat tax on silver loot only. No material donation requirements. All guild crafting stations are free to use. Our guild is very helpful, team oriented, new player friendly, and we want you. We are not here to tell you how to play or what to do, but we do want active players. We do not control territories yet, but we are working towards that goal!
      It is extremely difficult to run a small guild in this game, if you want to offer a lot of content. We are trimming our roster of inactives (6 weeks+ inactivity). We could use some organizational help. If you are thinking of starting your own guild, I advise against it. If you have a smaller guild and not much invested in building a guild isle yet- we would gladly welcome you into ours, or find a guild you can merge with. There just is not super high influx of new players into this game as it has a very special and enlightened niche community.
      Gharsc
      The Secret Oaks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Gharsc () aus folgendem Grund: updates

• A quick note about what we are and what we are not. We are here to have fun, and help you enjoy the game. Our guild structure is loose by design. We do not want a super militant, highly structured elite guild with loads of player requirements. Some people enjoy that and I wish them well. This guild is a free form, indie guild with no plans of server domination. We do not hold territories yet. We are not here to make loans or give you silver. Join up and ask for a silver loan so you can play the black market and you will be promptly shown the door. We do help and reward people who are trying. I regularly give people, as does our guild, mounts and equipment so they can fight or gather or do whatever it is they want to do. Show some initiative and put in some effort and you will be rewarded- we will be here for you.
      Gharsc
      The Secret Oaks
    • Thanks for the positive feedback Hefty! Devilspeak has built a really strong core for his guild. It's always a good thing when that inner core is comprised of friends. Now if only we can continue to inspire Martlockians to work together- we can all aspire to become something greater! Happy gaming everyone.
      Gharsc
      The Secret Oaks
    • We have worldwide membership. There are no hard set time requirements for people to be online. Parties form at all times. Our peak play times would be around 17:00-22:00 UTC and 02:00-06:00 UTC. Our guild is currently recruiting anyone. We don't really care what people do. We have enough of a mix of gatherer / crafters and PvE / PvPr's that people who don't want to solo can typically find someone to do something with.
      Gharsc
      The Secret Oaks
    • We've made a few changes this past week. We will be looking to join another alliance soon. The alliance we were in has gone inactive. They have decided to let their active guild members merge into ours so that we may continue to work together with people we already have PvP and PvE experience with. I have notified several Alliance leaders who were ranked above us, and hopefully one will decide that we would make a great addition to their team. Over the past month we have been doing a roster clean up and booting inactive players (+6 weeks no log in) and I'm happy to say with the recruiting from this forum and in game recruit channel, we are still over 100 members! We've added some great talent this past week. If you're looking for an indie guild with a great core that focuses on ensuring its member bae has a good time- hit us up!
      Gharsc
      The Secret Oaks
    • Happy Labor Day weekend to all my hard working folks!
      revised recruit chat tab message. Joined with EGO alliance a few days ago, let's hope our trial period goes well!

Join [EGO]The Secret Oaks! We do it all. Martlock T6 crafting isle. Caerleon PvP isle. English speaking, discord, every member matters! Play your game and have fun!
      Gharsc
      The Secret Oaks
    • I've just been encouraging people to contact us in game first. Our guild, as well as some others, have had issues with people trolling in their discord channels and what not. Please don't take it personally. Unfortunately, there is no way to mail someone a guild invite in game- so you either have to catch a recruiter online or just search for the guild and apply to join.
      Gharsc
      The Secret Oaks
    • We are taking new members this weekend! Apply to join in game, or send Devilspeak or Gharsc a friend request so we can add you. There is no way we can mail you an in game invite if you are offline, so you will have to apply or message us. We are doing a roster purge this weekend to remove inactives, so we have some space available. Best of luck and safe journeys!
      Gharsc
      The Secret Oaks