New Q spell on swords

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• New Q spell on swords

I know, idea might be a bit insane..

So how about to add to the game new Q ability for swords lane

- Same damage as solo target Q have,but instead of move speed buff it will give you 10% heal power per stack to your self, and half effect to the teammates in 5 meter radius.

1.This buff can not be stacked from several friendly units.
      2.Same cd in 3 sec.
      First step for(Paladin-kind) builds ^^
      :?:
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• Equartus schrieb:

I know, idea might be a bit insane..

So how about to add to the game new Q ability for swords lane

- Same damage as solo target Q have,but instead of move speed buff it will give you 10% heal power per stack to your self, and half effect to the teammates in 5 meter radius.

First step for(Paladin-kind) builds ^^
      :?:
      The movement speed isn't attached to the Q skill, it's attached to the Heroic Charge. So I guess you're proposing we introduce another Heroic Charge type ability and all E skills would need to be modified to also trigger using that other charge?

And while this change could potentially offset the bonus that Tanks get from Maces and Hammers making them strong tanking weapons (increase health vs increased healing) I'm not sure it really solves any problems with the sword?
    • Q spell gives you a stack(in current state it is called heroic charge).New Q spell will give you a same stack,doesn't matter matter how it would be called - mechanic would be the same for using E spells.
      Instead of Move speed buff it would just give you heal bonus for you and friendly units.

Nvs1980 schrieb:

I'm not sure it really solves any problems with the sword?
      It would not solve GLOBAL problem with swords. But will make them more viable in solo,small and 5v5 fights, and will open much more alternative builds.

My idea is to mix - offensive and defensive play style on Q spell . Actually swords are in current(MIXED) state for a long time. Example - Iron will buff,one of the strongest slow in the game(Hamstring) , AOE roots(split slash), CC+ DMG immunity on Claymore's E, Broadsword's resist buff on E spell.

During last patches - as all we could noticed, lots of new Q spells were added to the game. Swords would not be an exceptions

Just giving some ideas to Dev's and Players for possible incoming changes.
      Youtube/Equart