Hunter Hood.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hunter Hood.

Yes the item was a great idea for starting the game, but reflect is a dying mechanic and should be reworked

I think the resistance is fine but changing the reflect to 20% auto attack damage bonus would be better for what the helm is built for

OR just give the ability the Soldier Helmet treatment and make it a Channel.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Coonery ()

• Best helm ever; watch mage press pyroblast and press D and the fight is yours. Best helm slot no question. Reminds me of diablo 3 vanilla use one attack on spell reflect mobs and ur dead =P. As powerful as it is; most mobas use this mechanic as the next swing/spell. Not a complete 5 second duration. That way you have to actually time the parry/retaliate to deflect the attack.
      https://albiononline.com/?ref=S5ZEP59TSK Referral Link
    • Turn this shiz into a channel at least, its extremely OVERUSED and too cheap for all the utility and damage it pumps out.

Only purges / running / stealth beat hunter hood at the moment. Attacking into hunter hood is pure suicide since the damage applies before resistances, while the user gets free reign to use all abilities and burst.

even if u predict it you are forced to disengage immediately, or use ur own cool down's to counter it (mind you the cheapest purges in the game are 50k+ and 200k+ respectively, check the price on hunter hoods)

If this item is truly working as intended it needs a reduced damage output while active or a channel/cast time, think about spear reflect, demon armor reflect (artifact Relic BTW), and all other reflects in the game have drawbacks such as inferno shield and frost armor which trade a critical Chest piece slot for a generic item slot

Please consider this, all open-world players, duelist, and arena players abuse this while getting to counter with their own attacks. Obviously its not abused in GvG's / ZvZ's because Purges, and healers are present

Hitting someone for 800 damage and receiving 1.1k damage while also receiving damage from the enemy isn't all that fun. even if u do avoid the damage from hunter hood with another ability (cleric robe, assassins jacket ect) almost no other helm in the game thats not a Artifact requires you to trade cooldowns to stop it.
    • Piddle schrieb:

I keep firing my nukes into a guy who has his reflect spell up. Is there someone who could tell me what I am doing wrong? Plz, need hlp.
      i main black hands i have no problem with hunter hood, i just feel like its abused. now they pop hunter hood and u run/stop attacking, while they chase/keep attacking. how can you not see the problem unless ur abusing it yourself lol
    • Coonery schrieb:

Piddle schrieb:

I keep firing my nukes into a guy who has his reflect spell up. Is there someone who could tell me what I am doing wrong? Plz, need hlp.
      i main black hands i have no problem with hunter hood, i just feel like its abused. now they pop hunter hood and u run/stop attacking, while they chase/keep attacking. how can you not see the problem unless ur abusing it yourself lol
      don't even try man, you are wasting your time talking to kids in forums or reddit.

you are gonna get trash talked by kids who abuse the helm. devs do not read or care about the community in overall, they just listen to people who play GvG and balance items based on their opinions.
      yes, hunter hood needs a nerf, but you will never see it happen, NEVER. devs actually buffed it when it was already broken by reducing the cooldown from 60s to 45s.

i have tried every trick in the book to make devs notice how they are ruining their game for the majority of the people, but i've been just wasting my time. play hunter hood, bloodletter, use direwolf and enjoy the money. you should just join the gank instead of asking for a nerf.
    • Came back to the game and for a week now all I see is everybody wearing dresses and people want to complain about hunter hood!

(that had a bear trap before) but now have something that actually matter some people want the Devs to nerf it to oblivion so they can continue with this super burst builds that has no counters.

I though after a year they would fix it but still, its so sad to see a bow player wearing a dress for that extra dps.

(fix the dresses to empower only magic/heals not physical attacks )

'Spin to win'
    • Carpazzo schrieb:

Came back to the game and for a week now all I see is everybody wearing dresses and people want to complain about hunter hood!

(that had a bear trap before) but now have something that actually matter some people want the Devs to nerf it to oblivion so they can continue with this super burst builds that has no counters.

I though after a year they would fix it but still, its so sad to see a bow player wearing a dress for that extra dps.

(fix the dresses to empower only magic/heals not physical attacks )
      dude ur wearing a dress in ur display picture, mercenary dress
    • Citryn83 schrieb:

Coonery lern to play do not complain ..If u cant handle hunter hood then u need to play more and train not nerf all items that u cant handle..Hunter hood is not hard fight aginst just watch when its activated and dont atack for a moment
      Devs do not know how to balance for open world and neither does the community. Citryn83, you are being absurdly stupid with that statement. You shouldn't post on forums if you have no idea what you are talking about.

1: That is the most commonly used argument for hunter hoods, that "Just run away for 5 seconds and don't attack" . Say that to every melee class, every burst class and every dot class.

Literally think about it: If you are able to reflect just ONE auto-attack or ONE "Q" from most weapon classes ( Excluding auto attacks from casters ) , then you have already dealth 10% of enemys max health. Now combine that for a good player who can react to burst damage or read the opponent well enough to reflect up to 20-80% of their max hp back.

I see people just randomly activating hunter hood in duels or open world, and it still is stronger than any other helm for small fights(excluding some artifact helms).

2: Just use fiend cowl lol? Well comparing a 5-10k helm to a 350-500k helm is just dumb. Only ballers who abuse bloodletters or claws, or guilds can afford those helms. I would rank fiend cowl amongst the best helms in game, even better than hunter hood. But due to hunter hood being so cheap it doesn't make any sense for it to be that powerful. And even still, a well timed reflect will do enough harm that you can go for the kill even against fiend cowl.

3: Just wait bruh, it's only 5 seconds. Now combine that with builds that have cooldown reduction and you can activate hunter hood every 30 seconds.
      Also as a melee once you are in and see hunter hood, you can't just kite a bow/curse/frost/fire for 5 seconds, you would have lost 20-100% health by that time.
      As a curse you can't simply just stop your death curse or dots and kite, by that time you would have lost 20-30% of your health from dot reflect alone.
      As a fire/frost a good player with hunter hood can just save his reflect for your burst, and boom, you kill yourself.

Only players that do not have problems against hunter hoods in this meta are pretty much tanks and healers.

I can talk about this for days to no end but you wouldn't realize, you would just argue back thinking that there is no way you could be wrong. I've been requesting a nerf to hunter hoods & bloodletters for a year now, and I run into people like you nonstop. You just have no idea what you are saying, because you play a tank/healer or do GvG. You actually have no experience in real PvP as a solo player, but have to rely on your allies to carry you always.

Come back when you have some constructive ideas on how to counterplay hunter hood. Right now you just come out as a troll

*EDIT: Good counter to hunter hoods is ice block. But if the fight lasts too long then ice block is a 1min cd and hunter hood 45s. Also you can be dotted inside ice block and death cursed etc, or give enough time for your opponent/opponents to position themselves against you once your ice block runs out.

The only reason in my opinion to ever use Cleric Cowl(Ice Block) is only to counter hunter hood. That helm really has very few other uses.

If hunter hood got a proper nerf/rework , then you would start to see so many different helms in the game that it would actually make the game enjoyable for more people. Obviously hunter hood abusers are gonna complain.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Weeblet ()

• Weeblet schrieb:

Citryn83 schrieb:

Coonery lern to play do not complain ..If u cant handle hunter hood then u need to play more and train not nerf all items that u cant handle..Hunter hood is not hard fight aginst just watch when its activated and dont atack for a moment
      Devs do not know how to balance for open world and neither does the community. Citryn83, you are being absurdly stupid with that statement. You shouldn't post on forums if you have no idea what you are talking about.
      1: That is the most commonly used argument for hunter hoods, that "Just run away for 5 seconds and don't attack" . Say that to every melee class, every burst class and every dot class.

Literally think about it: If you are able to reflect just ONE auto-attack or ONE "Q" from most weapon classes ( Excluding auto attacks from casters ) , then you have already dealth 10% of enemys max health. Now combine that for a good player who can react to burst damage or read the opponent well enough to reflect up to 20-80% of their max hp back.

I see people just randomly activating hunter hood in duels or open world, and it still is stronger than any other helm for small fights(excluding some artifact helms).

2: Just use fiend cowl lol? Well comparing a 5-10k helm to a 350-500k helm is just dumb. Only ballers who abuse bloodletters or claws, or guilds can afford those helms. I would rank fiend cowl amongst the best helms in game, even better than hunter hood. But due to hunter hood being so cheap it doesn't make any sense for it to be that powerful. And even still, a well timed reflect will do enough harm that you can go for the kill even against fiend cowl.

3: Just wait bruh, it's only 5 seconds. Now combine that with builds that have cooldown reduction and you can activate hunter hood every 30 seconds.
      Also as a melee once you are in and see hunter hood, you can't just kite a bow/curse/frost/fire for 5 seconds, you would have lost 20-100% health by that time.
      As a curse you can't simply just stop your death curse or dots and kite, by that time you would have lost 20-30% of your health from dot reflect alone.
      As a fire/frost a good player with hunter hood can just save his reflect for your burst, and boom, you kill yourself.

Only players that do not have problems against hunter hoods in this meta are pretty much tanks and healers.

I can talk about this for days to no end but you wouldn't realize, you would just argue back thinking that there is no way you could be wrong. I've been requesting a nerf to hunter hoods & bloodletters for a year now, and I run into people like you nonstop. You just have no idea what you are saying, because you play a tank/healer or do GvG. You actually have no experience in real PvP as a solo player, but have to rely on your allies to carry you always.

Come back when you have some constructive ideas on how to counterplay hunter hood. Right now you just come out as a troll

*EDIT: Good counter to hunter hoods is ice block. But if the fight lasts too long then ice block is a 1min cd and hunter hood 45s. Also you can be dotted inside ice block and death cursed etc, or give enough time for your opponent/opponents to position themselves against you once your ice block runs out.

The only reason in my opinion to ever use Cleric Cowl(Ice Block) is only to counter hunter hood. That helm really has very few other uses.

If hunter hood got a proper nerf/rework , then you would start to see so many different helms in the game that it would actually make the game enjoyable for more people. Obviously hunter hood abusers are gonna complain.
      Dont cry boy....Hunter hood is ok dont need to be changed i do not feel like posting eny ideas for changes or couters i state mine opinion its just good lern to play or carry on crying...