FIX Hunter Hood OR...

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• FIX Hunter Hood OR...

So the idea behind this is to either fix Hunter Hood so its no longer 90% of players running it.....OR...... Make more damage and spells non-deflectable... In example Cultist cowl is a curse and you deal damage to yourself by using abilities or attacking.. It should not be able to be reflected.
      Order of the Dragons

Recruiting mature players who enjoy Gather/Gank and Structured PVP!

Amazing content all the time or when you want it! Have fun and play the game... Discord required ^^
    • reduce the amount of time it lasts to 2-3 seconds... but honestly I think they should just make more weapons and damage non reflectable
      Order of the Dragons

Amazing content all the time or when you want it! Have fun and play the game... Discord required ^^
    • They can't keep putting in stupid rules where X works as advertised except in instances of Y, and Z, and sometimes A, but only if B doesn't C. That's literally where we're going with Albion and its weapons that defy blanket rules.

X can't be reflected.
      Y can move while being channeled.
      Z can stun, but not if the opponent is mounted.

These kinds of things are a horrible way to balance a game.

Ideally they'd make it not reflect 100% of the damage or greatly increase the resistance value and reflect post-resist damage. But nerfing those values (percent reflected or resist gained) will make the helm very similar to frost/fire shield. Your idea of reducing the duration to 3 seconds and/or making it a 1min cooldown are reasonable changes though.
    • Nvs1980 schrieb:

They can't keep putting in stupid rules where X works as advertised except in instances of Y, and Z, and sometimes A, but only if B doesn't C. That's literally where we're going with Albion and its weapons that defy blanket rules.

X can't be reflected.
      Y can move while being channeled.
      Z can stun, but not if the opponent is mounted.

These kinds of things are a horrible way to balance a game.

Ideally they'd make it not reflect 100% of the damage or greatly increase the resistance value and reflect post-resist damage. But nerfing those values (percent reflected or resist gained) will make the helm very similar to frost/fire shield. Your idea of reducing the duration to 3 seconds and/or making it a 1min cooldown are reasonable changes though.
      Its actually a great way to make the game dude.. its called more skill and more situational uses of skills and stuff vs BUTTON SMASHER 10,000!!!!!! I Won BYE!

I mean seriously diversity and situational combat is what is great about this game.
      Order of the Dragons

• agonyclutch schrieb:

Lol this guy clearly died to a hunter hood player run fiend cowl problem solved
      Not going to let this dumb comment slide, hunter hood is a problem regardless if he died to it or not. And fiend cowl is not the solution, the developers infact had a problem with a thing called inferno shield. It had a 50% reflect and gave some defense not bad eh? Well that got nerfed pretty hard but now we have a 100% reflect to all damage with the defensive bonuses and on top of that they buffed the cd. Hunter hood is a problem and there is a reason why 90% of open world fights involve it.
      I'd say the fix is to make it a 100% reflect to a direct attack only once while keeping the defensive for the full duration, this means you can still use it to stay alive and also use it in a very skillful way to reflect some of the harder hitting weapons in the game turning the fight in your favor.
    • 2 purges in the game. Fiend cowl and arcane w. Would you like this to be fiend cow hunter hood merc jacket claw online? Seriously people I die to hunter hood sometimes when it’s 1v2. , 1v3 and all 2-3 is running the same build. There is no counter for that. It just makes for boring unskillful game play.

There needs to be a serious fix to bring back some skill to the game. Overcharge made all of this even worse.

Stop calling people whiners and stop going. Run fiend cowl to counter. It’s dumb. 2k vs 350k. Non artifact va artifact. The game was not intended to be abused this way and it needs to be adjusted or fixed.
      Order of the Dragons

• if people can’t stop being lame losers and running cheese instead of skill then the developers need to adjust it so they can’t. Simple as that, who care about who died or who didn’t.
      Order of the Dragons

• Rainphase schrieb:

2 purges in the game. Fiend cowl and arcane w. Would you like this to be fiend cow hunter hood merc jacket claw online? Seriously people I die to hunter hood sometimes when it’s 1v2. , 1v3 and all 2-3 is running the same build. There is no counter for that. It just makes for boring unskillful game play.

There needs to be a serious fix to bring back some skill to the game. Overcharge made all of this even worse.

Stop calling people whiners and stop going. Run fiend cowl to counter. It’s dumb. 2k vs 350k. Non artifact va artifact. The game was not intended to be abused this way and it needs to be adjusted or fixed.
      Fiend Cowl has purge
      Arcane W has purge
      1H mace E has purge
      2H mace E has purge
      Black Hands E has purge
      Arcane Locus E has purge

But really all you need to counter hunter hood is pressure them to pop it and stop attacking. Hold onto your poison or DOT spells until after they've used it. Things like ice block, ambush also counter it pretty well.

I think it's funny this cry for a hunter hood nerf is coming from someone who runs around ganking people with 3-4 soul/relic items expecting to be able to 1v1 everyone easily.
      [url='https://tinyurl.com/y7d4nfx5']AO Quick Reference Guide[/url]

Referral Key: https://albiononline.com/?ref=R563G747A9

Trial Keys: PM at [EB]Grimhawke#9254 on https://discord.gg/dcH32z
    • Grimhawke-EB schrieb:

Rainphase schrieb:

2 purges in the game. Fiend cowl and arcane w. Would you like this to be fiend cow hunter hood merc jacket claw online? Seriously people I die to hunter hood sometimes when it’s 1v2. , 1v3 and all 2-3 is running the same build. There is no counter for that. It just makes for boring unskillful game play.

Fiend Cowl has purgeArcane W has purge
      1H mace E has purge
      2H mace E has purge
      Black Hands E has purge
      Arcane Locus E has purge

But really all you need to counter hunter hood is pressure them to pop it and stop attacking. Hold onto your poison or DOT spells until after they've used it. Things like ice block, ambush also counter it pretty well.

I think it's funny this cry for a hunter hood nerf is coming from someone who runs around ganking people with 3-4 soul/relic items expecting to be able to 1v1 everyone easily.
      So lets get this straight you think it's fine because it can be purged, now lets use this same logic on pre nerf inferno shield. It can be countered with purge yes, it can be countered with blocks yes but the developers and players realized that it was way too good of an ability for open world so 75% of builds used it. It was then nerfed pretty hard even tho it had a 50% reflect. Now lets go back to retaliate which has a 100% reflect mind you, it has the same counters yet 80% of the playerbase in open world use it. Now let me ask you, why does it not need to be nerfed???????????
    • Grimhawke-EB schrieb:

Rainphase schrieb:

Fiend Cowl has purgeArcane W has purge
      1H mace E has purge
      2H mace E has purge
      Black Hands E has purge
      Arcane Locus E has purge

You are kinda missing the point. 1v1 hunter hood no problem, 1v2 1v3 1v4 1v5 or even 2v3 2v4 2v5 or even 3v4 3v5 3v6 .... SO many people running it.. ITs gonna be Purge / Hunter hood / merc jacket online... Are you so blinded by using this setup to realize that its a game breaking mechanic... Why have any other armor or weapons? Just have meta lines so people are focused to play the Broken mechanics.
      Order of the Dragons

• Rainphase schrieb:

Grimhawke-EB schrieb:

Rainphase schrieb:

Fiend Cowl has purgeArcane W has purge1H mace E has purge
      2H mace E has purge
      Black Hands E has purge
      Arcane Locus E has purge

You are kinda missing the point. 1v1 hunter hood no problem, 1v2 1v3 1v4 1v5 or even 2v3 2v4 2v5 or even 3v4 3v5 3v6 .... SO many people running it.. ITs gonna be Purge / Hunter hood / merc jacket online... Are you so blinded by using this setup to realize that its a game breaking mechanic... Why have any other armor or weapons? Just have meta lines so people are focused to play the Broken mechanics.
      Average players are always going to gravitate towards the easier builds to play, doesn't mean it's broken. I use hunter hood+merc jacket sometimes, but plenty of other builds work too. Graveguard+cleric, mage cowl+assassin, cleric+merc,etc...
      [url='https://tinyurl.com/y7d4nfx5']AO Quick Reference Guide[/url]

Referral Key: https://albiononline.com/?ref=R563G747A9

Trial Keys: PM at [EB]Grimhawke#9254 on https://discord.gg/dcH32z
    • Helm is simply broken; if it's gonna have 100% reflect it should only be on 1 spell/ability like spell reflect in wow. You can make some sick plays with it then; but it also can be a total crap shot if u reflect an auto. Still can easily reflect a death curse/pyroblast; but ur not gonna reflect all the dot + the next 2 qs. When a helm defensive cooldown can hit for more then all the helm offensive cooldowns; I could easily kill myself faster off a retaliate then a cultist helm curse. =P

As a fire mage and maybe a few others Holding my spells 5 seconds so my enemy can get the upper hand vs my cloth isn't a good option. no matter what; that'd mean i'd have to just blow ice block auto just because i saw retaliate so they don't get free attacks. most weapons will just build stacks on ice block if that was chosen anyways. Knock back is an ok counter vs melee.
      https://albiononline.com/?ref=S5ZEP59TSK Referral Link

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Lumby ()