Unless otherwise noted, all issues listed here should be fixed with the first post-update patch. UPDATE: Patch 1 will now go live on Wednesday, 8 August.
- Currently, the new 40-item split for crafting (listed as "Crafting Progress" in the "Changes" section) is not active, and crafting large quantities of items remains unchanged. This feature will go live with the first Merlyn patch following the update.
- Tooltips for the following abilities may appear in English for non-English languages:
- Focused Run
- Mark of Sacrifice
- Life Steal Aura
- Strong Kick (Keeper Giant ability)
- Forceful Swing
- Protection of the Fiends
- Focused Run
- Lootbag color display indicating ownership is incorrect Mostly fixed 1 August
- Moving into or out of an unrestricted PvP area will interrupt movement if you keep holding your right mouse button, and you will need to click again
- The volume and frequency of mount idle / gallop sounds in cities is higher than intended
There are no protection bubbles after dying in an ExpeditionFixed 1 August
- Added 1 August: The Thetford faction boss' Meteor spell damages Thetford-flagged players as well. This will be addressed in Patch 1.
Added 1 August: Leather refinement uses Forestheart (Lymhurst faction resource) instead of the intended Beastheart (Bridgewatch faction resource)Fixed in Hotfix 2
- Added 1 August: Some spells are not displaying when inspecting other players' equipment
- Added 2 August: When opening item details from the Market UI or inspecting players, only the base item is shown (no quality or specialization bonuses).
Added 3 August: Since the update, mob abilities targeting a specific player are not being canceled by invisibility if the casting / animation has already started.Fixed in Hotfix 3