Inventory bug

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I didn't experience the bug that much since many month

(maybe cuz i left arch, no more combat looting ?)
      or maybe a better internet connection
      or a fix ?

I feel like it"s bugged less often ..
      [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/376587121433247744/419555473512071189/unknown.png?width=743&height=418[/img][url='https://goo.gl/NTwgpR']My OP STUFF and OP silver[/url]
    • Equartus schrieb:

Please fix inventory bug.It is old bug since launch.When you pick up items ,they sometimes become invisible - the only way to fix i , is to relog.
      This bug is very annoying ,you cant pick items normally with "shift click".

Maybe people will recognize this message - " Swapping items not possible "

Fix this cancer , pls.
      I keep getting this (rarely) on my island when I take stuff out of my chests.

One fix I noticed is if I zone out (to Carleon or to another island). Easy fix in the city - might be more annoying in BZ - but I figured I'd share anyway... zoning out should fix the "invisible" items.
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Equartus schrieb:

Please fix inventory bug.It is old bug since launch.When you pick up items ,they sometimes become invisible - the only way to fix i , is to relog.
      This bug is very annoying ,you cant pick items normally with "shift click".

Maybe people will recognize this message - " Swapping items not possible "

Fix this cancer , pls.
      you must to know.here no one cares about bugs.thats why i not playing anymore.thats whay online fall down.everypach more bugs.now new sound of cow... anoyng,now i dont farming anymore.was 1 thing what i was still making in this game.that cow sound was last thing.
    • foxon schrieb:

you must to know.here no one cares about bugs.thats why i not playing anymore.thats whay online fall down.everypach more bugs.now new sound of cow... anoyng,now i dont farming anymore.was 1 thing what i was still making in this game.that cow sound was last thing.
      you're an idiot if you stopped playing because of some sound of the cow...
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Captainrussia schrieb:

foxon schrieb:

actually he is not. a lot of people quit because of bugs. even because its not only "some sound of the cow" since there are many many "sounds of the cows" around.
      Artificial intelligence will never beat natural stupidiy.
    • Captainrussia schrieb:

foxon schrieb:

you are wrong.idiot is you bcs u still playing.and dont care about terrible bugs.
      i lost 2 milions silver bcs of some bugs.
      my friend lost 7mln silver bcs of bug.
      so if i keep play,then im idiot.
    • foxon schrieb:

you are wrong.idiot is you bcs u still playing.and dont care about terrible bugs.
      "cow moo sound" does not sound like a terrible bug. Do you have examples of terrible bugs - and did you submit them?

foxon schrieb:

I lost 4 mil because I got ganked.... did I quit the game?

On topic: another fix that I observed to the inventory bug - is to open your Ingame options/settings menu. It puts an overlay on whatever is on the screen, and kind of "refreshes" your screen.

To do that quickly you can just hit ESC twice (try it 1-2-3 times, depending on what you had open, i.e. if you were looting and had inventory up - you'd have to press it twice). First time to close inventory and 2nd time to open settings.

After that the loot bug should be gone.
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Captainrussia schrieb:

foxon schrieb:

"cow moo sound" does not sound like a terrible bug. Do you have examples of terrible bugs - and did you submit them?

foxon schrieb:

I lost 4 mil because I got ganked.... did I quit the game?
      On topic: another fix that I observed to the inventory bug - is to open your Ingame options/settings menu. It puts an overlay on whatever is on the screen, and kind of "refreshes" your screen.

To do that quickly you can just hit ESC twice (try it 1-2-3 times, depending on what you had open, i.e. if you were looting and had inventory up - you'd have to press it twice). First time to close inventory and 2nd time to open settings.

After that the loot bug should be gone.
      u got ganked,that means u failed,but NOT GAME.when game failing its anoyng.when u put expensive item in market and he gone,thats not nice.that happand 2 times.sound bugs everhymap.disaperring sounds...ah to much to list all what i got :D i was listed,but got warning and was deleted my post.
      inventory bug-idk what is that bcs im not playing.today tryed,terrible laggs,altF4.
    • foxon schrieb:

OsKiDo schrieb:

what are u doing here if u aren't playing the game ?
      This isn't 4chan, it"s albion online forum...
      i liked albion.waiting for removing laggs and bugs.so sometimes i come here to look whats new
      Your answer is good.
      You can talk, you are legit :p
      [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/376587121433247744/419555473512071189/unknown.png?width=743&height=418[/img][url='https://goo.gl/NTwgpR']My OP STUFF and OP silver[/url]
    • I don't think I've seen anyone mention it yet, but another workaround to the invisible item bug:

just drag & drop the loot to any other slot in your inventory (preferably last slot), then swap it with the invisible item (putting the invisible item in last slot)... you should then be able to fill up the remainder of your inventory with shift + left-click
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Axe/Sickle/Pickaxe/Skinning Knife
      T7 Stone Hammer/Fishing

100/60/70/50 Holy Specs
    • Fusionbomb schrieb:

I don't think I've seen anyone mention it yet, but another workaround to the invisible item bug:

just drag & drop the loot to any other slot in your inventory (preferably last slot), then swap it with the invisible item (putting the invisible item in last slot)... you should then be able to fill up the remainder of your inventory with shift + left-click
      Yes,you can make such moves every time, but it will take your precious time - which means your death in pvp or missplay. Anyway this bug is very annoying and must be fixed.
      Youtube/Equart
    • Equartus schrieb:

Fusionbomb schrieb:

I don't think I've seen anyone mention it yet, but another workaround to the invisible item bug:

Yes,you can make such moves every time, but it will take your precious time - which means your death in pvp or missplay. Anyway this bug is very annoying and must be fixed.
      they said-surprise we are reading forum :)

but they dont fixing game :D
      they split to our faces thats all