Feedback on Fort Sterling cape

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Feedback on Fort Sterling cape

I think it is obvious, that this cape is really strong. And did not get nerfed in NDA balance playtest.
      Allmost all high Tier gear setups in small scale fights will use this capes.And i really dont mind if you want to add such strong dispell.
      But it will affect negative - "Low Tier Open World" PvP

Untouchable (Fort Sterling Cape)
      • Condition: Automatically activates when you get stunned or rooted
      • Effect: Removes any movement-impairing and debuff effects from you. (Doesn't remove damage over time spells)
      • Cooldown: scales with IP (100 IP = 136s, 1300 IP 100s)
      My advise is focused - on how it should gradually improve the use and effectiveness.

1. - Tier 4 (For Sterling Cape)
      • Condition: Automatically activates when you get rooted
      • Effect: Removes any movement-impairing and root effects from you.
      2. - Tier.5 (For Sterling Cape)

• Effect: Removes any movement-impairing and ONLY stun + root effects from you.
      3. - Tier.6 (For Sterling Cape) or higher - Stay in the same way,as it now in NDA playtest

• Effect: Removes any movement-impairing and debuff effects from you. (Doesn't remove damage over time spells)
      I did underline proposed changes.
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• this cape looks like sneaky buff for care bear content instead of bringing back hardcore pvp back

it automaticly cleans spells like :
      - ray of light
      - stun run
      - shadow edge

and for sure bridgewatch cape is not a counter becouse some1 with skills like dash (11m) immidietly running out from this ,
      gathers with blood letter/ double blade are even more safe

oh and i forget, with new mechanic player after cleans have 1 sec CC immunity, right ?
      gg
    • skillazor schrieb:

this cape looks like sneaky buff for care bear content instead of bringing back hardcore pvp back

- ray of light
      - stun run
      - shadow edge

and for sure bridgewatch cape is not a counter becouse some1 with skills like dash (11m) immidietly running out from this ,

oh and i forget, with new mechanic player after cleans have 1 sec CC immunity, right ?
      gg
      I think it would not give you 1 sec immunity,but anyway it will kill allot of solo and small gang/pvp group builds - Claws will suffer ^_^.

But the main problem now - is that you can get this strongest "passive" dispell on T4 cloak. It will cost very cheap on market, 30-40 relax farm or gather in Red zones to get 1 cloak(if you are solo). Want to get such strong dispell on all debuffs?No problem, buy T6 it will be much expensive. But thats the point of risk vs reward.

And now imagine - new overcharge feature ( yes mostly people will gang in 4.1 ) ,plus do not forget Merylin HYPE, and tones of fights around royal continent. You think people will use expensive gear? Everyone one will get lots of group/solo kills ,same as allot of deaths.
      4.1 capes would be very popular and cheap. And this new Fort sterling cape will be an Achilles heel for almost all solo gang setups..

Thats why i propose to give full effect(as it now)of this cape only on Tier 6. or higher.
      Youtube/Equart
    • Equartus schrieb:

skillazor schrieb:

this cape looks like sneaky buff for care bear content instead of bringing back hardcore pvp back

- ray of light
      - stun run
      - shadow edge

gg
      I think it would not give you 1 sec immunity,but anyway it will kill allot of solo and small gang/pvp group builds - Claws will suffer ^_^.
      But the main problem now - is that you can get this strongest "passive" dispell on T4 cloak. It will cost very cheap on market, 30-40 relax farm or gather in Red zones to get 1 cloak(if you are solo). Want to get such strong dispell on all debuffs?No problem, buy T6 it will be much expensive. But thats the point of risk vs reward.

And now imagine - new overcharge feature ( yes mostly people will gang in 4.1 ) ,plus do not forget Merylin HYPE, and tones of fights around royal continent. You think people will use expensive gear? Everyone one will get lots of group/solo kills ,same as allot of deaths.
      4.1 capes would be very popular and cheap. And this new Fort sterling cape will be an Achilles heel for almost all solo gang setups..

Thats why i propose to give full effect(as it now)of this cape only on Tier 6. or higher.
      So you are unhappy that your cheap T4 claw ganking build won't be effective against someone wearing item that will be 100k+ even as T4...
    • @AcOrP Me? :D I dont use claws. I will be happy when i see balanced items.

My suggestions are focused on gradually use and effectiveness. I am not asking to nerf this Cape "to the ground"
      Blatant example - if you will get same life leech(amount of hp) from mercenary jacket t8,while you are wearing only t4. merc. jacket.

CD reduction of this passive ,which depends on Tier lvl(IP) - is not enough for such strong dispell.
      Youtube/Equart
    • One thing is to limit the duration of one effect or the amount of damage, another completely different is to limit the effect itself.

What you are proposing is that an equipment has different effects depending the level of the player, causing a disparity (snowball) between new and old players.
      I am against any change in the effect of the cover, you want to increase the difference between the levels, increase the Cooldown.
    • If you think guys, it is balanced. And would not affect small PvP groups,solo PvP or gang squad mechanic(This cape will just push players to gather in More zergs and Bigger groups) to kill random people.

Then - i am out.

P.S Predicting crying threads in 1 month , after Merylin comes.

See ya in Albion
      Youtube/Equart
    • Nieogar schrieb:

On Low Tier PvP people run without CC or outnumber their opponents. How this cape could affect on that?
      OP solos with the dagger root and royal helm stun lol.

Of course he is upset.
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Sickle/Axe/Skinning Knife
      T6 Pickaxe/Stone Hammer

85/33/33/30 Holy Specs

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Fusionbomb ()

• Fusionbomb schrieb:

Nieogar schrieb:

On Low Tier PvP people run without CC or outnumber their opponents. How this cape could affect on that?
      OP solos with the dagger root and royal helm stun lol.
      Of course he is upset.
      To get dagger root you need to have some fame on your dagger so this is no longer "Low Tier PvP". "Broken" build will get broken by new "broken" build I don't see any problem, only butthurt of some players. Meta may change everyday. At this point we see CC everywhere. After update... we will see CC everywhere. In my opinion Thetford cape should get a bit buffed, because it deals even less dmg than regular Q spell from almost every weapon.

BRiCK schrieb:

You're the reason games are shit nowadays